RWBYxMReader (Involves existi...

By Brodster36

You love the web show RWBY ever since it was first created, you've always wanted to literally be in the show... More

Memories Are Required
Acting as Myself
Where Am I
Ruby Watches RWBY
Internet From A Story
Help Me Get Me
The Third One
A Chance to Change
The Cinder of an Emerald
Not Thought Through Enough
Meeting His Readers
Grouping
Back and After Stories
Google Cash
A Real Waifu
(Y/N) vs (Y/N)
Younger Mother
MReader X Brodster36
Are We Leaving?
RWBY and Ruby on Earth
Other Books

We Have To Save Us

883 16 35
By Brodster36

Team RWBY, Summer, Penny and all three (Y/N)s all quickly made their way to a Combat Bullhead that was headed to the city of Vale. From the view of the bullhead, the party of huntresses and (Y/N)s could see the destruction of a commercial street. Large cracks and plot holes littered the road. Buildings that sat upon said road had holes in their ground floor exterior walls. Multiple walls of fire spread the street.

Powerful (Y/N): Apocalypse movies tell me they're down there.

Reference(Y/N): Wow, how'd you work that one out Dr. Doofenshmirtz?

Ruby: Then we're jumping.

(Y/N): We're what?

Blake: Jumping. It's the quickest way to get down there.

(Y/N): I'm gonna die if I jump.

Yang: Did you forget you have an aura, now?

(Y/N): Did you forget I don't have a landing strategy? 

Yang opens the Bullhead doors.

Yang: Well, figure one out.

Yang continues to leap off the ledge. (Y/N) jumps back as he's startled about how keen she was to jump off. Weiss and Blake follow suit. Ruby gives (Y/N) a hug.

Ruby: *whispers* You've got this.

(Y/N): *whispers* No I don't.

Ruby leans away from (Y/N) and grabs onto both of his shoulders.

Ruby: You made a machine that goes through dimensions. You can do this.

Ruby then begins to walk backwards and falls off the Bullhead.

(Y/N): Yeah, nah. I can't do this.

Reference (Y/N): Come on man. Hatsune Miku did it in "Goodbye" and she's still singing strong.

(Y/N): She's also a COMPUTER PROGRAM!

Reference (Y/N): And RWBY is a web show. Yet here you fucking are. So jump off like your fucking Flappy Bird and fuck off.

(Y/N): References aren't gonna get me to jump off. 

Reference (Y/N): Then move out of the fucking way.

Reference (Y/N) shoved (Y/N) to the floor and proceeded to jump off.

Reference (Y/N): Leeroooooooy Jeeeenkiiiins!

Summer: Is it a bad time to say I don't have my weapon with me?

(Y/N): Don't worry, I've got an idea.

(Y/N) gets up off the floor and grabs out his scroll and brings a picture of Crescent Rose, except it's painted white instead of red. He makes a shoving motion with his phone towards his empty hand. Summer's weapon gets launched out of the scroll and (Y/N) catches it with his other hand.

(Y/N): First try? I'm getting better at this.

(Y/N) goes to hand the scythe cross rifle to Summer, but Powerful (Y/N) bumps into (Y/N) the weight of the weapons is enough to get (Y/N) to slip off the edge. In a completely reactionary movement, (Y/N) switches the weapon to it's scythe form and uses it to catch onto the Bullhead's interior floor. Powerful (Y/N) also manages to grab onto (Y/N)'s left leg. (Y/N) zones back into the situation and holds onto the scythe's handle as tight as he can.

(Y/N): Dude!

Powerful (Y/N): Sorry!

(Y/N): Watch where you're running!

Powerful (Y/N): Sorry! I'll see you down there!

Powerful (Y/N) lets go of (Y/N)'s leg, falling to the ground. The balance of the scythe immediately shifts, causing (Y/N) to hold on tighter. Luckily, Penny and Summer held onto the bladed side of the weapon and drag him back into the Bullhead.

(Y/N): Thanks.

Penny: You are very welcome. Now, I must go help.

Penny then sprints off the Bullhead, diving through the air.

(Y/N): Here's the scythe.

(Y/N) hands Summer her weapon, who quickly changes it into it's gun form.

Summer: Thanks.

There's a moment of silence.

Summer: If there was anyone that taught me not to be scared of what happens, it was you.

(Y/N): Well, your version of me.

Summer and (Y/N) shared a quick laugh.

Summer: Yeah, but you and him are the same.

Summer then followers her future daughter's footsteps and walks backwards off the Bullhead. (Y/N) looks at the horizon with a scared look. He shakes his head, trying to get rid of fear. He grabs out his Identity Disc and runs of the edge. The air pushes (Y/N) hard, but it was no match for gravity. The distance between the ground and (Y/N) grew shorter and shorter.

(Y/N): Please work, Please work, Please work, Please work.

(Y/N) aimed his disc at an exterior wall of the closest building that he was falling towards. The moment the disc collided with the wall, (Y/N)'s body quickly fell past the the disc and was left hanging below the disc. However, he was still falling, but the disc was slowing him down. (Y/N) prepared to brace himself for impact by shutting his eyes and tightening his grip. The impact never came as (Y/N) stopped falling only a couple metres above the concrete pavement.

(Y/N): Holy crap.

(Y/N) was relieved at the fact that he didn't die. However, the disc started to roll out of the large crack in the wall it left. It fell out, causing (Y/N) to fall out with it. He fell the remaining two metres with no bruises or scratches.

(Y/N): God damn it.

(Y/N) stood back up in enough time to hear a familiar voice.

Ruby: I told you that you'll figure it out.

(Y/N) looked up at Ruby to see the rest of the gang walking with her, and with their weapons out.

(Y/N): Yeah, no thanks to you..

Ruby and (Y/N) shared a giggle.

Blake: Guys, we have to be quiet. Who knows who did this?

Everyone began to look at their surroundings. This part of the city was in complete ruins. Large circles of cracks covered the road and pavement. Some of the smaller shops were nothing but piles of broken bricks. As the group continued, large slabs of buildings sunk into the ground.

Powerful (Y/N): Uhh... Guys?

Yang: What?

Powerful (Y/N) gestured the group to a large pile of blood.

Weiss: Oh no.

Ruby: Who did this?

(Y/N) felt like throwing up at the sight of the blood, but he managed to keep it in his stomach.

(Y/N): This has to be Salem.

Yang: Salem?

Powerful (Y/N): That was her, Salem!

Summer: Shh.

Powerful (Y/N): Sorry.

Penny: You met her?

Powerful (Y/N): She's that marshmallow chick that kidnapped me.

Reference (Y/N): Evil Baymax. Got it.

Blake: Who do you know she did this?

(Y/N): The fire walls have to be Cinder's. But even she wouldn't be able to cause all of this by herself.

Weiss: Wouldn't she attack that (Y/N), though.

Powerful (Y/N): She would go after my friends to get me to go to her.

Ruby: So she attacked the other us and got you to come over here.

Reference (Y/N): Which is exactly what she wants. Classic bad guy move.

(Y/N): Great.

Summer: Hey, is that a scroll?

The group looks over to the direction that Summer is looking towards. They were able to see a scroll lying on the ground. Once they got closer to it, they noticed that the screen is cracked, bloody fingerprints covered the screen, and the screen that it was left on was Yang's contact number.

Yang: Other me's scroll.

???: *moaning* Over here.

The party members looked towards a dark alleyway, they saw Twin Yang lying down behind a large dumpster she was covered in cuts, bruises and her own blood. Yang rushed over to her and got down to her knees. The others followed her and stood by her.

Yang: Holy crap! What happened to you.

Twin Yang: Woman... glowing dress... white demon...

(Y/N): Cinder and Salem.

Yang: You're going to be OK. We've gotta get you outta here.

Yang goes to pick her up, but Twin Yang resisted.

Twin Yang: Don't... worry... about me...

Yang: What do you mean "Don't worry"?

Twin Yang: Just save... Ruby and (Y/N)...

(Y/N) got down to his knees and looked at Twin Yang's eyes.

(Y/N): I promise that Ruby and (Y/N) will survive this.

Twin Yang: Thank you...

As if on cue, an arrow flew past everyone and hit Twin Yang straight in the forehead.

Ruby: No!

Weiss: What?

Blake: This can't be.

Penny: Oh no...

Summer: What the-

Powerful (Y/N) and (Y/N): Holy shit!

Reference (Y/N): There goes a background character.

Yang was speechless, all she could was show her face full of fear as her counterpart's corpse fell onto her lap.

Ruby: Yang?

Blake: Are you OK?

Yang ignored them, wiped away her tears and looked up at the direction of where the arrow came from to see a figure quickly dashed away. Yang reacted by punching the ground, allowing the recoil to push herself up the building. The others followed suit by either recoil of weapons, flying abilities or jumping. (Y/N) had no way to get up, until he looked at Twin Yang's gauntlets.

(Y/N): I'm so sorry for this.

(Y/N) reluctantly took off one of Twin Yang's gauntlets, he couldn't bring himself to take the other. He used the gauntlet to make his way up the building. Once he had arrived on top of the building, he saw the rest of the group staring straight at Cinder, Salem and the remaining Twin Rose characters tied up.

Cinder: Nice of you guys to join the party.

Yang: Let them go!

Salem: You're a lot like me, blondie. Feisty, tough, determined, sadly the other you, not so much.

(Y/N): Can it, Salem!

Salem: Ahh, the one that made this... so much easier.

Ruby: What do you mean easier?

Salem: You see, the only way to be able to access multidimensional transportation magic, was with a sacrifice of one from another dimension.

Blake: No.

Salem: Oh yes, yes indeed. I couldn't access this magic because the only other dimensional being here, was invincible.

Powerful (Y/N) gulps.

Salem: However, with your help, you gave me, so many more opportunities.

Weiss: No.

Salem: So, (Y/N)...

Salem then seemingly rips a blue glowing hole in the air, leading to a new dimension.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

Uhh... guys... you won't believe this... but their's a glowing, I don't know, I want to say rip, but's it's in the air, It looks like some kind of hole... I guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powerful (Y/N): Salem! You don't the consequences of this!

Salem: Oh, but I do. And there's none. Especially since the rest of you are still here, alive and well. Apart from her down there of course.

Penny: We'll stop you from destroying the multiverse.

Salem: You're starting a fight that you know you can't win.

Salem makes the hole in reality bigger. Cinder then kicks Twin Ruby and Twin (Y/N) into it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

Holy shit! Did it just get bigger? I could jump through it if I had to. I had to jump back as I see two people get thrown through and land in my room, a girl and a boy, at least a year younger than me. They're tied up as well, fuck. I gotta untie them.

Girl: Who are you?

Brodie: Name's Brodie. Can you tell me what the fuck's going on?

Boy: It's that Salem woman. She wants to destroy the multiverse!

I finish getting them out of the ropes and knots. They looked so fucked up, they can't even move that much.

Brodie: Who the fuck are you?

Twin Ruby: I'm Ruby.

Twin (Y/N): And I'm her brother, (Y/N).

Brodie: No fucking way.

Twin (Y/N): What?

Brodie: Are you the Twin Rose Characters?

Twin Ruby: You know about us?

Brodie: You know that Brodster36 person Reference (Y/N)'s been going on about?

Twin (Y/N): You're him?

I nod

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cinder: So let's start this fight.

(Y/N) looks through the hole in reality to see a brown haired boy, no older than he is, looking back through, the boy stares at (Y/N).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

I stare at (Y/N). I know he can fucking see me, I raise my hands, trying to show him that I'm going to attack Salem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy seems to be indicating that he about to pounce Salem. (Y/N) nods at the boy.

(Y/N): I need to cause a distraction

(Y/N) makes his way to stand in the middle of what was about to become a battlefield.

(Y/N): Wait wait wait, can we just talk you out of doing this?

Cinder: You think we can just be talked out of this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

(Y/N)'s distracting them, great, now I attack. I jump through the portal.

Brodie: I'm go-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

???: -ing in!

The boy jumps onto the back of Salem.

???: Fuck you. You fucking demon!

The boy starts to furiously attack Salem with repeated punches to the head. Cinder uses her weapon to shove the boy off of her, causing him to fall at (Y/N)'s feet

Salem: I don't know who you are! But you have made a grave mistake.

???: The fuck is that supposed to mean?

Reference (Y/N): I like this kid already.

Salem: It means that your world, is becoming the world of darkness.

Salem and Cinder step through the portal. The boy quickly gets up to stop them, but by the time he gets there. The portal closes.

???: No, fuck. FUCK!

(Y/N) walks up to the boy from an unknown dimension.

(Y/N): Are you alright.

???: Do I look alright dude? My world is becoming that bitch's slave jail.

Ruby: Who are you?

The boy gets up from his feet and looks at the people that stand before them. He turns towards Reference (Y/N).

???: You know that Brodster36 guy that cunt's talking about.

Blake: You're not him are you?

Brodie: I'm Brodster36, just call me Brodie though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

Hello Earth,

My oh my, what a lovely planet you mortals have.

But unfortunately for you, some idiotic boy from your world has decided to ruin it for you.

What do I mean exactly? I mean that me and one of my servants, Cinder, are becoming the gods of this realm.

And you will follow every single one of our commands, to the letter.

If you shall not follow, your family will be terminated, followed by you.

So, be a dear, and follow your leaders.

If you do not believe me, you can ask these "Twin Rose Characters" what I can do. But you won't be able to,as I'm locking them up along with all direct communications with this computer.

I'm sure all 1895 of you can spread the word quickly.

Sincerely,

Salem, Earth's New Dark Goddess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947 51 8
Hero's die.... Legends? not so much. One saiyan's lasting impression on the omni king during the tournament of power, sets your story in motion From...
437K 24.6K 27
[COMPLETE] In which Kim Hongjoong goes to a party and plays a game known as 'blind kiss', where he has to blindfold himself and choose someone, who's...
3.1K 79 16
Y/n was abandoned till Vander took her in. Then after a while he took in some other girls that didn't have a home. There were even two more boys that...
427K 15.8K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...