Write Your Own Story (A Desce...

By keykey629

What happens when they write their own story? Carlos x OC I DO NOT OWN DISNEYS DESCENDANTS I ONLY OWN MY ORIG... More

Meet the Characters
Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Bought clothes
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฆ- ๐“ฒ-๐“ฌ-๐“ด-๐“ฎ-๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐™ฑ-๐™ฐ-๐™ณ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š’๐šก

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ

651 10 2
By keykey629

Third Person:

"Daddy! You promised me chocolate!" The four year old child calls the platinum haired boy, as he looks through the profiles with his girlfriend.

"Alright alright, lets go get chocolate from the kitchen." He kisses the curly haired girls cheek, and starts to get up, before stopping halfway.

"You can keep looking without me if you want, I'll be right back." She nod, as he runs off with their daughter to the kitchen.

She continue through the list of profiles, and a lot of faces stand out, but one stops her completely.

C- DeVil
Mother: Cruella DeVil
Father: Unknown
Age: 7
Gender: F

Under the list, is a picture of a small girl, with light brown hair, unlike the teenage boy.

Uriah's POV:

I'm stuck staring at the picture of the girl. She looks like JayCee, and she has Carlos' chocolate brown eyes.

She looks annoyed, and I can see the old couch in the background.

She's definitely Cruella's kid. But does Carlos know??

I close the book as footsteps get closer and closer.

"Find anything?" Carlos' voice rings in my ear.

"Umm, no not really. Where's Cee?" I look around for the small girl, but she's nowhere to be found.

"Oh, Doug came over, and she went next door with him for a sleepover. So now it's just you and me." I shift on the bed, and move the book to the nightstand.

"Wanna hear a joke." His milk chocolate brown eyes urge me to say yes.

"Yeah." I answer, thinking of the other pair of the same eyes I saw in the portfolio.

"Why wouldn't the shrimp share his treasure?" He starts giggling really adorably.

"I don't know, why babe?" He starts to laugh, making me so confused.

"He was a little shellfish!" He laughs even harder, and it causes a chain reaction with me.

"That's so corny!" I shove him lightly, and he overdramatizes it, rolling off the bed.

"Hey." He whines, acting like a little kid.

"You gotta kiss it now." He gives me the puppy dog eyes, knowing I'll say yes.

"Oh really? Where?" He points to his lips, so I oblige and kiss him.

He wraps his arm around me, kissing me again. This time, it's really passionate, and it really surprises me.

It turns into a make out session, and from there... well, you know. The nasty...

Cue the yearly recap!

In the past year, Carlos and I bought our first home, duh! Evie bought a starter castle, but she lives with Doug and Jay, our next door neighbors.

Mal moves in with Ben, and they're living their happily ever after not too far away from here.

We all graduated from Auradon Prep a month ago, except for a few kids that needed extra help.

JayCee started kindergarten last school year, and she loves it.

But that's it for this recap. Back to our regularly scheduled program.

Los collapses onto the bed, and tucks his arm around my waist.

"That was awesome!" I rest my bare back against his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"It definitely was." He agrees, and we start to drift off with him holding my stomach.

"Los?" I turn around to look him in the eyes.

"Yeah?" He looks down at me, pulling me back into a hug.

"Who do you think we should pick? I want to pick someone we're close to." I try to find my way around the dreaded question.

"Like who Ri?" I feel his voice vibrate in his chest, as I try to get the smallest sliver of courage to ask him.

You got this Riah! You're fearless!

Okay , I'm just going to ask this....

"Los? I saw a little girl in the portfolio, it says Cruella is her mother, and I had no idea if you knew or not. Do you?" I rip it off, and watch as his face looses its color.

"I have a SISTER?"

"Wait, can I see her profile?"

He sits up, and tosses on his boxers and shorts, and gently hands me one of his large T-shirts.

"Bub, we have some research to do." He picks up the book off the nightstand, and sits next to me in the bed.

I move closer to him, and lay my head on his chest, as we look through the portfolio again.

"So she's seven, lives with Cruella, and I didn't know?" Los looks at her picture baffled.

"I'm calling Ben." He reaches for his phone, and starts pressing buttons, before it starts to ring on speaker.

"Hey Carlos what's up?" Ben's voice speaks after a few rings.

"Nothing much, just finding out that I have a secret younger sister!!?" Los freaks out, and I jump off him fast enough to see his face red.

I try to calm him down, whispering soothing words in his ear and it works pretty well. He's on the phone with Ben finding out more about her.

"Okay, so her name is Cameron, and apparently Cruella has been hiding her all her life. She knows about you, but obviously you just found out." Ben speaks, as Los wraps his arm back around me.

He's definitely calm now...

"I'm sorry Ri." He whispers in my ear, as Ben talks to someone else.

"It's okay Los." I go back to my spot on his chest, holding his free hand as Ben continues to talk on the phone.

We talk to Ben for some time, and Los rubs my stomach again.

I know what you're thinking, but I'm not pregnant...

We've been trying for a year now, but it never worked.

It might work someday, but Los always rubs my stomach as a "good luck charm".

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He looks at me after hanging up with Ben.

I think so...

"We've found our pick?" I question, as he nods.

"Yup."

We move closer to each other, and fall asleep, happy with our pic.

What could possibly go wrong?

Heyoooo Author Here!!!

It's the official start of D3!!! Who's excited??

I have SO MANY ideas ready, and I can't wait to put them all to paper!

I don't know whether or not you guys have realized, but I update the 6th of every month, in honor of Cameron until the end of the book.

Most times, I try to post a new part, but sometimes I make a mistake, so I end up posting a chapter instead.

Please bare with me!! Senior year is a little on the stressful side, with college and the future ahead, but trust me, I'm trying my hardest to have the best of both worlds.

I love you all!

ⓍⓄⓍⓄ Kei 🧸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 436 20
THIS IS BOOK 1 Book 2 out now Prince Ben and Princess (Y/N) were about to turn sixteen, and be crowned King and Royal Advisor of The United States of...
2.9K 38 7
Collection of imagines about the characters from the Descendants movies. Feel free to leave a request!
456K 9.7K 26
"You're a princess! He's a villain! You would make your father ashamed of you for loving something off the isle of the lost" A/N I was watching de...
349K 14.5K 62
๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ '๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘บ' ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฟ ๐‘ถ๐‘ช ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๏ฟฝ...