The New Driver (COMPLETE)

By Neverlandsshadow

Phoenix Ashley Cortez winds up in Miami after a fist fight between her and another racer. She makes a name fo... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
Question
a/n
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
a/n
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
question
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
Announcement 🎀
43
44
A/n
45
On Hold
I'm back!
46
47
48
49
Important Story News
50
51
52
53
54
IMPORTANT FOR THE STORY
55
56
57
The End

38

2.3K 62 9
By Neverlandsshadow

Third pov

Phoenix was bundled up on the couch in their new house in Russia. Carter had gone to finish their buissnes and make sure everything runs smoothly while she rested.

It was still hard to move around and she usually needed crutches to be able to get up at all.

Currently she had a movie playing on the Tv to pass time. She switched between dosing off and watching it. She'd seen it before so she wasn't missing anything anyways.

When she woke up next time she was laying with her head on someone's lap and her hand holding someones. She smiled as she could recognize her husband's cologne. "Hey, honey. How did it go?"

Carter used the hand that wasn't holding hers to play with her hair. "It went well. We can stay here until you're healed and then go somewhere warmer. How has it been here?"

"It's been good. I've been sleeping most of the time though." She smiled.

Carter looked at the Tv. "Nightmare on Elm Street?" He had a teasing grin as his wife blushed.

"It's a good movie!" She said, wanting to defend one of her favorite movies.

Carter chuckled. "I guess, at least it's not Annabelle."

Husband and wife watched the rest of the movie before getting something to eat.

I'm not sure what to write.

Phoenix and Carter have been married for about three years now and together for almost six.

Anyone knows things married couples do?

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 11K 70
A girl chasing her dream. A boy looking for the light. When Florence Nyx started her internship at a Formula 1 paddock, she expected a lot. Fast c...
15.1K 427 40
Book 2: Driver Her Insane Series __ F1 AU __ A sequel to Lock-Up. Carlos' decision to leave Ferrari has not been working out well. Ever since the...
Fight By Destiiny

Fanfiction

181K 5K 32
Book 1: Torn Book 2: Fight Book 3: Survive Book 4: Persevere Penny and Hobbs' story continues. With the events that happened in Brazil Penny just tri...
Torn By Destiiny

Fanfiction

266K 7K 32
Book 1: Torn Book 2: Fight Book 3: Survive Book 4: Persevere There's another Toretto on the block. Penelope Toretto, her relationship with her siste...