42

Third pov

Checking in with her contacts was easy job. Not too fun considering most thought she and Carter had died, but still easy work.

The place where she was staying was at a smaller government building and she was there along with five agents.

The five were really nice people and Phoenix liked them a lot. Which was why her first reaction as she heard an explosion a few rooms away from her, her first reaction was to get up from her wheelchair and check.

Phoenix was growing really tired with her bad luck. She prayed this wasn't another visit from Deckard Shaw, and nope.

That is not Shaw, she thought as thebig, muscly man that just killed one of the agents turned to her.

"Oh, for fucks sake!" She avoided the first hit. Good thing to as his hand broke through the door instead.

The doctors hadn't cleared her yet, and as she ran through the corridors of the house she understood why.

Her ribs and legs hurt like hell.

The sudden massive body barreling into her sent her tumbling to the floor. She hit her head and hissed as the old bump on the back of her head made itself known.

She laid still and pretended to not be fully conscious as he let go enough for her to kick the back of his knee.

He grunted and fell forward. Phoenix was on her feet and tried to run but a strong grip on her ankle brought her to the floor again. In a blind panic she grabbed a lamp that stood on the desk close to her and hit the man in the head.

It just served to piss him off and blood trickled down his face as he pulled her towards him by her feet. "Bitch!"

Phoenix hand held the lamp in a surprisingly steady hold as she hit him again.

And again.
And again.

When she was finally done his face was bloody and she was shaking.

She let go of the bloody lamp and looked around. They had reached one of the rooms that Becca, one of the agents, had used. It looked like a hurricane had gone through.

Bile rose in her throat and she puked. Everything coming up until she was dry heaving and crying.

She killed someone.

She'd never killed someone before.

Fuck!

What was going to do... What does she do now?

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)