1

Third pov

The racing scene in Miami wasn't like LA, no where near it. Here the races had more organizing and there was more precautions so the cops wouldn't here about them. Not that it always worked but most of the time it did.

A dark red toyota supra rolled through the streets on the way to one of those famous races.

Phoenix pov

I pull up beside Jorge's kia. "Ey Jorge! Has the others gone yet?" He laughed and shook his head. "Nah, not yet chica. They got a fella that's late." I chuckle and get out. "Hey Suki." Suki looks up from her sketchbook and smiles. "What's up Flame?."

"Not much, what ya got there?" She turns it so i can see. "I remember you asking if i had any decor ideas for your supra, this is what i got so far." She showed different flames, skeleton themed designs and roses. "Ooh, do you think the roses can be put with the skeletons?" She nodded. "Thanks, they're awesome."

"Alright, let's start." Tej called out and now i can see the four cars ready to start. Must be new, i haven't seen any of them before. I take a seat beside Jorge. "Who do you think will win?" He chuckles. "The Evo." I hum. "Yeah, I think the Evo too." Tej started them off and not to surpring the evo got to the finish line first. Jorge and i handed Tej the money for the race before getting into our cars. The two we're racing are newbies so the only one i really need to worry about is Jorge.

The chapters are going to be short until i get into the action more. Vote and tell me what you think, comments keep me motivated :)