38

Third pov

Phoenix was bundled up on the couch in their new house in Russia. Carter had gone to finish their buissnes and make sure everything runs smoothly while she rested.

It was still hard to move around and she usually needed crutches to be able to get up at all.

Currently she had a movie playing on the Tv to pass time. She switched between dosing off and watching it. She'd seen it before so she wasn't missing anything anyways.

When she woke up next time she was laying with her head on someone's lap and her hand holding someones. She smiled as she could recognize her husband's cologne. "Hey, honey. How did it go?"

Carter used the hand that wasn't holding hers to play with her hair. "It went well. We can stay here until you're healed and then go somewhere warmer. How has it been here?"

"It's been good. I've been sleeping most of the time though." She smiled.

Carter looked at the Tv. "Nightmare on Elm Street?" He had a teasing grin as his wife blushed.

"It's a good movie!" She said, wanting to defend one of her favorite movies.

Carter chuckled. "I guess, at least it's not Annabelle."

Husband and wife watched the rest of the movie before getting something to eat.

I'm not sure what to write.

Phoenix and Carter have been married for about three years now and together for almost six.

Anyone knows things married couples do?

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)