Die For You {Andy Biersack} ✔

By LastRites

A girl name Stacy Dawn Storm is the only outcast in her school. She gets bullied everyday by cheerleaders and... More

Die For You (Andy Biersack)
Chapter 1 - New Kid
Chapter 2 - Shes so different
Chapter 3 - Jealousy?
Chapter 4 - You said you wouldnt hurt her
Chapter 5 - Who Are You?
Chapter 6 - Whats Going On?
Chapter 7 - Where are you?
Chapter 8 - Concert
Chapter 9 - News
Chapter 10 - Skate
Chapter 11 - Hugs
Chapter 12 - Oh shit.
Chapter 13 - Not Again
Chapter 14 - Thunder
Chapter 15 - Bar
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Drunk?
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Confessions
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - The Day
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Family
Chapter 26 - Blade.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - Finding Out
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Stacy Dawn Storm
Chapter 33 - The Card
Chapter 34 - Arts High School
Authors Note
Chapter 35 - Beach
Chapter 36 - Im Sorry, Gone
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Meet Again
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Songs
Chapter 44 - Its time!
Chapter 45 - Didn't Mean It
Chapter 47 - Abriel
Chapter 48 - Birthday & Pro...
Chapter 49 - Abriel's Plan
Chapter 50 - Annoucement
Chapter 51 - Christmas
Chapter 52 - Happy Birthday!
Chapter 53 - Matching Tattoos
Chapter 54 - Wedding Plans
Chapter 55 - New Year's Eve.
Chapter 56 - UK Tour
Chapter 57 - Accidents and Stickam
Chapter 58 - I shouldn't have
Chapter 59 - Darkness..
Chapter 60 - Shopping
A/N!!
Chapter 62 - Wedding and Party
Chapter 63 - Music Video
Chapter 64 - Taken.
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Drew and Uriel
Chapter 67
A/N
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - Your so call 'Parents'
Authors Note
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 - Remember?
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 - Spoil.
Chapter 78 - Hospital.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 - Warped Tour '14
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (Probably Last Chapter)
Chapter 94 (Last Chapter)
Huge Thank You And New Story
He's A Married Man

Chapter 61 - Labor

2.4K 72 38
By LastRites

Stacy's POV

I'm nine months pregnant, mom and dad have been visiting me more often bringing Blade, Neveah and Gerard. She wanted me practice how to take care of a baby, and be prepare for one. It's stressful and I can't.

Andy's parents visit every weekend in which I am very grateful, his mother is so supportive and so is his dad.

Andy is being all lovely, even when I yell at him for stupid things he still treats me like a princess. I would hit him or throw things at him but he'll always end up hugging me and saying how much he loves me. He's so sweet.

"What are you doing?" I asked Andy when I came into the room of our son or daughter, he was taking a picture of the room with a big smile on his face.

"Taking a picture" in a most obvious tone.

"I know that, but why?" I said once I enter the room and picking up a bunny that was perfectly sitting on a drawer.

"So I can post it in Instagram" he looked up from his phone, his eyes meeting mine when he held up his phone again, I knew he was taking a picture but I got out of it before he could even take it.

He pout at me, giving me his cute little puppy eye. I shook my head at him.

"No, you go and I take a picture" he rolled his eyes at me and gave me his phone.

"Let's see if you can manage to get the whole room in view"

"Hey, I'm up to your shoulder" he sarcastically made a laugh, he grabbed the bunny I was recently holding, he held up so it was covering his mouth and nose, I could still see the grin on his face.

I quickly took a picture.

"There" he took his phone, I peeked from his shoulder watching him type.

Andybvb: Ready for my baby girl to arrive ❤

"What if its a boy?" He shooked his head at me, a smile on his face.

"It's a girl"

"Boy"

"Girl"

"Boy"

"Girl"

"Bo-" I was cut off by a sharp pain on my belly, I groan putting my hand on it. Andy looked at me worry filling his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He moved closer to me helping me standing up straight. I let out a breath, and nod.

"Yeah, the usual pains" I said. He didn't looked convince but still nodded and carried me to our room. "Don't carry me" I said once he sat me down on the bed, he looked at me as I was crazy.

"Why? I've carried you lots of many times before"

"I'm pregnant and heav- Fuck!" I threw my head back in pain, the pain keeps on getting worse by each day.

"I'm taking you to the hospital" he putted his shoes on taking mine and carried me to the car again. He went inside again, he then came out with the bag that has everything in it, some of my clothes and the baby's.

He quickly out everything in the back and drives to the hospital, having my whining and grunting in pain must be really annoying, considering his face, or its probably my imagination.

"I'm not going on labor, I'm not going on labor, I'm not going on la- Fuck, I'm going on labor" I whisper, I heard him chuckle.

"Shut up! You gave me this pain!" I shouted at him. I groan at the pain. "I'm sorry, it's just that labor is fucking not a mothers thing"

"I know your pain"

"Are you making me get mad at you?" I gritted through my teeth.

"We're always there" once we were there he went inside and brought a wheel chair, he sat me down carefully.

"What's wrong?" A nurse ask, she looked at Andy and then at me, noticing my bump and heavy breathing. She immediately knew what was going on.

She gasp and smile.

"Okay I'll get" she wheeled me away, I didn't really if Andy was here with me, I just wanted the baby out of me.

*2 hours*

"When is he coming out?!" I screamed, it was now 1:50 am, almost 2. Andy was stroking my bump, giving me a concern smile.

"Soon baby" as he said that a doctor came in followed by four more nurses. "She's dilated" (is that how you say it?) I sighed in relief.

Andy's POV

The doctors made her legs lay on a weird positions.

Without even telling Stacy to push, she started pushing, her face getting red and her neck veins showing.

"Honey don't push" she shook her head telling her that she can't stop. A few tears slipped out of her corner eyes, it broke my heart to see her like this but we will finally have our baby girl here.

"Okay push" not even two pushes and the room was filled with a baby's cry, the doctor held a baby. He passes it to the nurse that took Stacy to this room.

"It's a girl!" I smiled wide at Stacy but notice her asleep. I knew it was girl, I couldn't help myself waiting for literally five months not knowing what our baby was, so I went to the doctor the day we went to the ultrasound and told him if I can know the gender of the baby so he did and it was a girl. I was happy knowing we were having a little Stacy running around the house, following her mommy everywhere, holding her tiny hand on mine.

A nurse came up to me with a pink bundle on her arms. A smile formed in my face.

"Your daughter" I took her in my arms making sure to not hurt her. I looked down at her and immediately knew she was going to look like her mom.

She had her perfectly black curly hair, her straight nose, her full pink lips and eyebrows, and her pale skin. I just needed to see her eyes. It's either mines or hers, secretly hoping it was hers.

She stirred for a while before opening her eyes, but then shut them off not comfortable with the bright lights.

"C'mon baby girl, open your eyes, daddy wants to see them" I whisper at her brushing my nose with her little one.

She yawn and slowly open her eyes.

A grin appeared on my face.

She was definitely going to look like Stacy.

Stacy's POV

I open my eyes, wondering around at the new room they probably put me in. I looked to my right seeing Andy with a pink bundle in his arms, whispering sweet things to her that almost makes my eyes tear up.

It's a girl, I thought.

I moved a little only to sit up.

Within seconds Andy was at my side giving me a long kiss before pulling away, a big smile planted on his face.

"It's a girl" I said smiling, looking at Andy.

"I told you" he smirked down at me, I rolled my eyes and held my arms out to carry her.

"Can I?"

"Do you even have to ask?" I shrugged.

He carefully putted her in my arms, it was an awkward yet wonderful feeling having your daughter in your arms.

She looked a lot like me, my black curly hair, straight nose, full pink lips, and my pale skin color. Tears were burring my sight, I quickly wiped them away.

"She looks like you" he whisper in my ear, I turn and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"How did you knew she was going to be a girl?"

"I couldn't wait any longer, so I told the doctor to tell me and since then I've knew she was going to be a girl"

"Can't even wait for five months"

"I'm a very excited daddy to wait" I smiled at how he said the word daddy, it perfectly fitted him.

"What should we name her?" I asked, moving away the blanket off her face, lightly brushing my finger on her cheek. She moved a little but went back to sleep.

"I was thinking the name Danielle" he said grabbing her little hand in his, "it fits her"

"It's perfect"

"Middle name?"

"Quinn"

"Biersack"

"Danielle Quinn Biersack" he said proudly.

Soon a nurse came and gave us the birth papers, where the parents have to sign everything.

Child name : Danielle Quinn Biersack

Born : July 11 2012

Time : 2:03

Mother's name : Stacy Dawn Biersack

Fathers name : Andrew Dennis Biersack

I didn't want to put my last name as Biersack but Andy reminded me that we were getting married next week. So I had to.

He put the papers on the desk and laid next to me, he took Danielle and laid her on his chest, it was a beautiful sight, so I quickly searched my phone and took a picture of them. A smile on my face.

"Send me the photo" he said smiling. I nodded.

The picture was Andy looking down at her, with a big smile on his face, Danielle lay on his chest sleeping peacefully, her small hands grasping his black tank top.

StacySBiersack: Meet Danielle Quinn Biersack 💕

AndyBVB: Father and Daughter moment, so glad to have our little Danielle with us 🎀

Danielle started to stir, making Andy again to smile.

"Your going to be a Daddy's little girl" I whisper. He chuckle and nodded.

She open her eyes, revealing my grey eyes.

"She defiantly my daughter"

She started to whimper causing Andy to have a panic look on his face.

"Shit what did I do?"

"She's probably hungry" I searched around the room for a bottle but there was none. "Andy did the nurse bring her bottle of milk?" He shook his head. I groan.

"You have to breast feed her"

"I don't even know how to"

"We'll learn" I glared at him, then took Danielle from his arms, I pulled down my tank top, Danielle's mouth immediately open and attached her mouth to my breast, lightly sucking.

"This is awkward"

"Yeah it was once mine and look who's taking it away from me" I lightly slapped his arm, he burst out laughing.

Danielle jumped on my arms, taking her mouth of me and start crying. I rocked her and started feeding her again, she quiet down a little, before she closed her eyes, still drinking. (This is awkward)

"See your doing a good job"

"Whatever"

',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'

She's here! Yay!

That's Danielle! Except her eyes are grey.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment and vote if you did! Also check out my new story!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/25841470-it%27s-do-or-die-andy-biersack-vampire-ls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 93 17
Everyone knows the Black Veil Brides band right. Andy Biersack, Jinxx, Christian Coma (CC), Jake Pitts and Ashley Purdy. But not everyone knows that...
1.2K 34 25
Two girls who are best friends travel to America for their holiday and become friends with the band Black Veil Brides. The lead singer falls for one...
9.9K 244 34
Hope is not very average. She was bullied throughout her highschool years and is now about to make some of the most surprising and huge decisions eve...
62.6K 2.6K 23
The black veil brides are one of the most famous bands in the punk community. They are always open with their fans about everything. Except for one l...