RWBYxMReader (Involves existi...

By Brodster36

You love the web show RWBY ever since it was first created, you've always wanted to literally be in the show... More

Memories Are Required
Acting as Myself
Where Am I
Ruby Watches RWBY
Internet From A Story
Help Me Get Me
The Third One
A Chance to Change
The Cinder of an Emerald
Not Thought Through Enough
Meeting His Readers
Grouping
Back and After Stories
Google Cash
(Y/N) vs (Y/N)
Younger Mother
We Have To Save Us
MReader X Brodster36
Are We Leaving?
RWBY and Ruby on Earth
Other Books

A Real Waifu

1.4K 18 29
By Brodster36

Ruby: I'm just glad you're OK.

Without thinking straight, Ruby leaned into (Y/N) and kissed him right on lips. (Y/N)'s eyes widen in shock at the sudden affection that he was given. (Y/N) crawled away instinctively. Ruby open her eyes and finally realised what she was doing.

Ruby: Oh my Oum, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking.

Ruby's face blushed, showing a pale shade of red, as she continued to ramble an apology.

(Y/N): Ruby.

Ruby couldn't hear (Y/N), she was talking too much.

(Y/N): Ruby!

Ruby stopped mid-sentence.

(Y/N): It's fine, it's OK.

Ruby: Really?

(Y/N) stood up from the ground his Identity Disc sent him onto. He held out his hand to Ruby.

(Y/N): Really.

Ruby grabbed (Y/N)'s hand, with a smile. (Y/N) pulled Ruby up off the concrete floor, once she stood up straight, (Y/N) quickly kissed her on the cheek. It was Ruby's turn to step back in a surprised manner.

(Y/N): The love goes both ways.

(Y/N) started to walk in a direction without a destination, but with a confident stride. Ruby was quick to get by his side.

Ruby: Wait, do you like me?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Stars began to form in Ruby's eyes as she processed (Y/N)'s answer to her personal question.

(Y/N): When I first saw you on the web show. I took an immediate liking to you.

Ruby listened to (Y/N)'s story with a careful ear.

(Y/N): You had a great personality, an amazing set of skills, good morals... and you looked cute.

Ruby blushed once again. (Y/N) rubbed the back of his head in a nervous manner.

(Y/N): And I felt like I could relate to you.

Ruby looked confused.

Ruby: What do you mean?

(Y/N): I found out about Summer, and what happened to her.

Ruby's face sadden slightly as the topic of her mother came up.

(Y/N): My Dad passed away when I was young, so I didn't have a parent that I could relate to more.

Ruby was quiet. (Y/N) tried to lighten the conversation up.

(Y/N): Do you want to know the reason as to why I came here?

Ruby: You said that you wanted to meet my team.

(Y/N): Close...

Ruby: What do you mean?

(Y/N) stopped walking and turned to face Ruby directly

(Y/N): I wanted to meet you, specifically you.

Ruby's eyes brightened up.

Ruby: Really?

(Y/N): Yeah, like I said, I felt like I could relate to you. I wanted to talk with you, and, I don't know, hang out with you. I thought I finally found someone that was relateable, yet completely different from everyone else I met before.

The two of them stared at each other, looking deep into the other's gaze.

Ruby: I can't believe the guy I like, is literally out of this world.

(Y/N): That thought goes both ways. This feels like some kind of dream.

Ruby dropped the box of electricity dust and fell into (Y/N), wrapping her hands around him. Slightly surprised, (Y/N) hugged the huntress in training back.

(Y/N): Should we get back to buying the stuff?

Ruby lets go of (Y/N), as slight panic settles in as she picks up the box of yellow crystals.

Ruby: What's the next thing?

(Y/N): Calm down, we can take as long as we like.

Ruby: I'm worried about what that reference (Y/N) will do.

(Y/N): You know what?

(Y/N) quickly reached into his pocket to read over the list of needed supplies and read over it once again.

(Y/N): That's a good reason, next thing is titanium.

Ruby: That's over in this direction.

The both of them began to sprint through the entire commercial district of Vale, trying to be as fast as they can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcement: Bullhead to Beacon Academy leaving in two minutes, have a great day.

Ruby: Quick, this way!

Ruby and (Y/N) sprinted across the station. (Y/N) had to push a Target branded shopping cart that he had created with his semblance to hold all the supplies that were uncomfortable to hold with bare hands. Ruby also had a Walmart branded basket in each hand to carry the smaller supplies.

Announcement: Bullhead to Beacon academy leaving in one minute.

Ruby: That one!

Ruby gestured to a bullhead by holding up the Walmart basket in the ships direction.

The two of them sprinted to the entrance of the bullhead.

(Y/N): Wait for us!

The guard that was standing next to the entrance of the ship was kind enough to hold the the door open for the two late passengers.

Ruby: Thank you.

(Y/N): Thanks, man.

The two lovebirds scooted past the entrance, found an under crowded spot and sat against the wall, holding on to their multidimensional transporter supplies in a protective manner.

(Y/N): You know, you could of used your speed semblance to get around quicker, right?

Ruby: Yeah, but you were going to slow me down no matter what.

(Y/N): Alright then. I see how it is.

The two of the giggled at their conversation.

Ruby: I never got to ask you.

(Y/N): Ask me what?

Ruby: What is your world like?

(Y/N): You want to know what Earth is like?

Ruby: Yeah, It's gotta be pretty cool, since you came from it.

(Y/N) smiled sweetly.

(Y/N): Not really, it's really boring, like, SUPER boring

Ruby: Come on, there's got to be something cool. What kind of weapons do you guys have?

(Y/N): Trust you to ask about weapons.

Ruby giggled.

(Y/N): We've got normal, old, boring guns. I don't know what else to tell you.

Ruby: Any others.

(Y/N): Oh, uh, nukes. I guess.

Ruby: What's that?

(Y/N): You don't know what a nuke is?

Ruby: No.

(Y/N): Your regions have to really like each other then.

Ruby: You could say that, the whole anti faunus thing is still exists.

(Y/N): We don't have faunus, so... But anyway, a nuke is basically a real big bomb.

Ruby: How big?

(Y/N): Dangerously big, like, wipes out multiple countries big.

Ruby: Why would you have something like that?

(Y/N): No clue, ask the idiots that made the damn things.

The both of them shared another laugh.

Ruby: What do you do?

(Y/N): Well, I'm just a normal collage student, apart from the fact that I skipped a few grades.

Ruby: You skipped grades?

(Y/N): Yeah, cuz' I'm smart. Proof of that is the whole multidimensional transporter thing.

Ruby: What to you learn? Must be hard.

(Y/N): I guess... It's just a bunch of science and maths subjects.

Ruby: No combat subjects?

(Y/N): Earth doesn't have Grimm walking around, there's no need learn that stuff.

Ruby: Boooooooriiiiing.

(Y/N): Correct.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby and (Y/N) got off the bullhead and went back to the dormitory to drop the supplies off in Powerful (Y/N)'s room. There were already a set of supplies stored in there.

(Y/N): One of the groups must have gotten back already.

Ruby: It was Weiss', this is her handwriting.

(Y/N) looked over to Ruby, who was reading a note on her dorm door.

Ruby: My team's at the training arena.

(Y/N): Let's head over then.

The two of them then started to walk in the direction of the training arena. During the walk, (Y/N) tried to put his arm around Ruby slowly, not knowing if she would like that. Luckily, she responded with leaning her head on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

They walked into the arena to see Reference (Y/N) and Powerful (Y/N) having a battle in the centre of the room, this startled (Y/N) and Ruby as they were worried about what has happened.

Weiss: Over here!

The two love birds looked at Weiss, who was sitting with Yang and Blake sitting to her left. Yang didn't move her eyes of the fight that was occurring in front of her. Blake was staring at Weiss' laptop which she had on her lap. (Y/N) and Ruby sat next to Blake.

(Y/N): You guys get everything?

Weiss: Yeah, but bank account took a major hit.

Yang noticed (Y/N) and Ruby.

Yang: You guys are back? How'd it go?

(Y/N): Got everything, so it went well.

Ruby: It went really well.

Ruby lent of (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Yang: Good for you, Ruby.

(Y/N) look at Weiss' laptop, that was displaying a Wattpad story.

(Y/N): What'cha reading?

Blake: I found a story about team STRQ. It's takes place back when they were in Beacon.

Ruby: Wait, really? Let me see.

Ruby lent over (Y/N) to get a better look at the screen, this caused (Y/N)'s arm to be pushed and hit the back of the laptop. The screen went a familiar white and began to vibrate in Blake's hands.

Blake: Oh no.

Weiss: What's going on- WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!

Ruby: Sorry.

(Y/N): Doesn't matter, just do something.

Blake turned the laptop of face the arena. A flash was shone to light up the entire room, but it didn't blind anyone. A girl in a white cape and hood slowly stood up to face the opposite direction of Team RWBY and (Y/N). She was a couple rows of seating in front of the five onlookers.

???: What was that?

Her hood fell off to reveal hair that was very similar to Ruby's, but it was longer and was more red than black. She instinctively turned around to fix it. She was met with the stares and glares of Team RWBY and (Y/N), she had silver eyes.

Blake and Weiss thought this girl was some kind of other Ruby. However, Yang, Ruby and (Y/N) knew exactly who was standing before them.

Ruby: Mum?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A new story has entered the arena, and it's Team STRQ X Male Reader by . Why this story? I wanted a story where Summer was alive and young and this was the first readerx story that appeared when I searched for "strq". I also read through the entire thing as it's only ten parts long. So a secondary reason is to show some love. Can I just point out that my story has so many reads it has a K and a decimal point now. Over 1300 reads! Just wow. You guys, I swear, go outside, or something, actually, stay inside, you have no idea 'bout the dangers out there. But seriously, calm yourselves down. I cya next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 130 11
A werewolf falls in love with the strange vampire he meets at his favorite café. The strange vampire made a promise to himself to never fall in love...
120K 2.7K 54
As Natsu is haunted by nightmares of losing Lisanna again, Lucy fights the emotional turmoil of losing her best friend ...A mission of Team Natsu wit...
246K 2.7K 53
SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her cousins are always over protective to her...