La Muerte// [Oscar Diaz]- On...

By brixaren

A/N: Please do not comment anything about season 4! Do not spoil it for anyone else! [Book 1 completed] "Wha... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 30
New book up!!!!
Help!
Update.

Ch. 29

7.2K 182 4
By brixaren

*Rosario's POV

"The plan is in effect." Cesar hung up the phone. "Whats that?" Cesar asked as I tossed the red duffle bag on Oscar's car.

Oscar opened up the bag and flipped through a stack of cash. "Another 150 grand from your boys which I'm gonna keep." Oscar said flatly and shut the bag. "Getting all that clean cash gave me the idea that we can lay off more of the dirty money with the Prophets."

Cesar looked back and forth at Oscar and I. "No ones gonna believe a kid like me would stumble in with 200 Gs strapped to him"

"You won't have to." I tossed a bag of money at Cesar. "You handle this 50, and your brother and I will handle the rest."

"You guys?" He looked at me confused.

"Cuchillos is calling the Prophets' OG. He's setting up a meeting for us." Oscar informed him. "So we'll be there buying your protection while you're there ratting us out." Cesar slowly nodded understanding. "We'll get the heat off of you, maybe take a few of them down with the dirty money."

"You think it'll work?"

"It has to." I responded before Oscar could. "Or we're all dead." I looked at Oscar.

Oscar nodded knowingly, "You good?" He looked at his brother who still seemed a bit nervous.

"Okay," I exhaled. "The Prophets aren't going to take themselves down. So let's just get this shit over with." I tossed the tape at Oscar.

After Oscar taped the cash to Cesar and after going over the plan one more time it was now time for us to part ways.

"You be careful alright?" I looked at Cesar. "We'll be right there on the other side." Cesar nodded. I bit my lip. "I love you Cesar."

"I love you too Rosario." I took in a shaky breath. "Come here fool." I brought Cesar down and hugged him tight. "You know what to do if shit hits the fan." I whispered. Cesar pulled away nodding.

"We gotta go." Oscar spoke up. "Good luck, mano." Oscar nodded.

Oscar and I both got on his car as Cesar began to walk away from us. "Hey," Oscar placed his arm over the seat. "It's going to be fine."

"I sure fucking hope you're right." I exhaled pulling on my seatbelt to buckle myself in.

The car ride was pretty quiet as Oscar drove out of Santos territory. "I can't believe you still have that." Oscar broke the silence.

"What?" I looked down at myself. "This?" I brought my hand up to the silver cross necklace. "What about it?"

"Just haven't seen you wear it is all." He shrugged with his eyes still on the road. "Thought you might've lost it after all these years."

"I would never." I said softly as I still looked down at my necklace. "Besides." I smiled in his direction. "It goes with my bracelets." I extended my arm out that had the bracelet he had given me days after my birthday and the one my dad gave me when I was younger. "Don't you think?"

^the bracelet her dad gave her.

"I guess it does." Oscar took a quick glance. "But I know how much you hated it when I gave you that necklace." He chuckled about it.

"Don't remind me." I rolled my eyes playfully and looked out the window.

We were close.

"Guess I decided to put it on for old times sake." I shrugged as he turned the corner and I saw Prophets step out of their homes as they saw us in Oscar's infamous red impala.

Oscar's demeanor completely changed. He was now the Spooky everyone feared. He had a cold hard stare on his face and I knew I had to do the same. Not because I was with Spooky but because of who my dad was.

Oscar cut the engine as he parked in front of the house and we were now surrounded by Prophets. "Looks like we got some punk ass Santos." "What the hell you doing on our side esé." "Damn mami. You're looking finer than ever." As soon as Oscar and I stepped out of the car we had to hear a bunch of bullshit.

"You got the cash?" One of the Prophets stepped forward as Oscar came around my side of the car. I handed off the bag to Oscar so that he could do the exchange. The Prophet nodded his head and the Prophets stood behind us making us follow the Prophets into the house.

One of them stood there counting the money right in front of us as the Prophets looked us up and down.

You stupid dumb fucks. I can't wait to see you guys go fucking down.

Maybe now we can meet with the O-"

"Take them." He ordered.

Oscar and I both looked at each other.

"Go." The prophet instructed us to walk and stand in front of a door alongside him.

"Let's do this!" We heard through the door. They opened the door and there was Terrance who stood in the door way menacingly with a fearful Cesar in front of him.

"Yo, Spooky." He smiled as we came into view but then it soon faded as he saw me. "I didn't know we were bringing our bitches." Everyone laughed except for Oscar and Cesar.

"Muerte." Terrance brought his attention to me. "How's your father?" He asked. "Bet he's rolling in his grave right about now." The Prophets laughed again as they joked about my dad.

Oscar roughly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I looked down at his grip. When did I start walking?

"Still a feisty one I see." I glared at Terrance and clenched my teeth further down if that was even possible. We need to get Cesar and go before I end up killing someone. "Tell me Muerte, how does it feel to know that while you came here to pay for someone's safety that you," he pointed at me. "Gave protection to under your very own roof." I bawled up my fists and looked down at Cesar in anger. "Is the one ratting you out?"

No matter how careful Cesar and I were, they were watching us this whole time.

That's why I hate Freeridge. Everyone knows your shit.

"So now we got your guys' money," he pointed at Oscar and I. "His money," he pointed at Cesar. "And we know about the stash house on Hardy. And who your connect is." He let out heavy laugh. "It's gonna be a good day." The Prophets laughed.

Oscar angrily walked up to Cesar and punched him in the stomach making Cesar fall over. "We done?" He seethed looking directly at Terrance. Terrance nodded.

"Cash is all here." The Prophet from earlier appeared with the red duffel bag.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Terrance smirked.

Oscar shoved Cesar to me and I grabbed Cesar by the back of his neck as he was still hunched over. I was about to turn away with Cesar...

"Muerte," I looked over my shoulder at Terrance. "Tell your pops I said hello." My grip tightened around Cesar's neck and I shoved him out the door.

"You son of a bitch." I pushed Cesar towards the car as we stepped outside.

There were still watching us.

"Don't say anything. Not a damn thing." Oscar gritted pushing pass his brother and making his way to the drivers side.

The car was silent as Oscar slowly pulled away but the Prophets were gathered around us from both sides as Oscar steadily made his way down the street. They tried intimidating us by waving their guns at us and with their stares, but that wasn't going to do shit. They wanted us dead. But they couldn't kill us. Not today at least...

Oscar slowly turned the corner and kept driving down the street as we began to make our way out of Prophet territory and back home. He took a quick glance back and then looked at me and Cesar. We all three erupted in laughter.

How the fuck did we manage to pull that off?

I leaned over to Oscar and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "We fucking did it." I whispered and sat back in my seat.

"Yeah we did, mi amor." Oscar placed his hand on my thigh.

"Are you blushing Oscar?" Cesar said from the backseat.

"What? No!" Oscar argued. "Blushing is for pussies." He said in a calming matter.

"Yeah whatever. You were totally blushing." I laughed getting comfortable in my seat. "Just get us home." I placed my hand over Oscar's and closed my eyes.

—-

A/N: Only one part left!!! Until we jump into Oscar and Rosario's life when they were younger. But that will be a whole other book Of it all and how she ended up leaving and what went down up until that moment, if that makes any sense. So it's kind of done backwards in a way.

Comment. Vote.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
183K 3K 32
"I don't really know why I'm still hoping" On my block ๐Ÿ’• The chapters are short like the episodes