Female Characters x My OC

By SonicKev101

(Disclaimer: I do not own these characters they belong to their owners. My OC belongs to me.) (Warning: This... More

Rias Gremony x OC Iron Man
Obsessive RWBY x OC Spider-Man
Akame x OC Iron Man
Yuno Gasai x Normal Teen OC
Ex GF Agent x Ex BF Spider-Man OC
Obsessive Hotaru Shidare x OC x Saya Endo
Yomi x OC x Ikaruga (Lemon)
Asuka x Scorpion OC (Lemon)
Yandere Shion & Mion Sonozaki x OC
Yagyu x OC Neko x Hibari (Lemon)
Weiss x Depressed Mute OC
Lucy (Elfen Lied) x Normal Teen OC
Overprotective Yagyu x Shy OC (Lemon)
Yandere Ikaruga x Depressed OC (Lemon)
Little Sister Marinette (Miraculous Ladybug) x OC Big Brother/Spider-Man
Yandere Rejecting Wife Blake x OC Rejected Best Friend/Ronin (Part 1)
Yandere Rejecting Wife Blake x OC Rejected Best Friend/Ronin (Part 2)
Mane 7 (Equestria Girls) x Sucidal OC
Halloween Special: Ruby's Nightmare - Ruby Rose x OC Spider-Man
GF Ryuko Matoi x OC BF Spider-Man (Lemon)
Lori Loud x Adopted Brother x Luna Loud
Rainbow Dash x OC Pegasus Pony
Rainbow Dash x OC Pegasus Pony Part 2 (Lemon)
Momo Yaoyorozu x OC Student (Lemon)
Christmas Special: Team RWBY x Neko OC
Ex-Girlfriend Kyouka x Neko OC (Lemon)

Asuka x Scared OC x Katsuragi (Lemon)

886 7 2
By SonicKev101

(A/N: Senran Kagura and Asuka and Katsuragi is owned by Marvelous Entertainment. My OC belongs to me.)

Kevin is sitting on a bench that is under the tree while a reading his favorite anime book, Akame ga Kill.

Kevin: "Ahh, this place is so peaceful and quiet. Just me and my book. At least no one can't disturb me." *turns into the next page* "Oh, Akame and Kurome meets again and starts talking before fighting."

While he reads his book, he doesn't know that two people are walking behind the tree and see's Kevin reading.

???: "Hey? You think we can do this?"

???: "Well, I think we can as long he don't notice us."

???: "Well, he won't notice like always even that he gets scared easy and runs as fast as he can."

???: "I feel bad as well for Kevin...but it's a bit fun."

???: "Well, come on let's do this."

The figure nodded as they slowly walk towards Kevin as he keeps reading more.

Kevin: "Aw, come on. Why did Kurome had to die? I really want to see her and Akame fighting together again."

Then suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder as he eyes widen and slowly surprise and throw his book off the ground.

Kevin: "Ahhhhh!!"

He slowly back off until he felt someone behind him as he got scared more.

Kevin: "Ahhh!"

???: "Woah, woah. Kevin, it's just us. Calm down."

???: "It's just us. Calm down Kev."

Kevin see's those two figures that it was his best friends, Asuka and Katsuragi.

Kevin: "Damnit. You girls always scare me a lot do you? Always make me try to run off you know..."

Asuka: "We're sorry Kevin. We're didn't want to scare."

Katsuragi: "Yeah. It's just for fun, you know."

Kevin: "Yeah. For you two of course. But not for me."

Asuka: "We're sorry Kevin. Don't be mad, please?"

Kevin: "Okay, okay." *breaths in and out, picks up his book and starts to be calm* "Alright. Look I'm gonna head back for a bit. So I—"

Katsuragi: "Wait, hold on Kev." *he looks at her* "Please, don't go. Come and sit with us for a bit."

Kevin: "I'm sorry. I ready have to go to my next class. I'll see you all later."

Kevin starts to walk away as Katsuragi smirks and tries to scared him but Asuka stops her by grabbing her arm and she looks at her.

Asuka: "Don't. That's enough of that. I don't want to scare him anymore."

Katsuragi: "Aw man. Just one more please?"

Asuka: "shook her head no as Katsuragi pouts* "Well, how are we going to tell him?"

Katsuragi: "Maybe...we can give him notes to meet us in the infirmary."

Asuka: "Hmm, that could work. Okay."

-Timeline Skip-

As Kevin finishes his class, he sigh in relief that he didn't get scared all day until he gets a note from a Kunai that he almost got scared.

Kevin: "Zoinks!" *gets a little mad* "Goddamnit."

Kevin slowly calms down and see's the note and reads it about meeting at the infirmary.

Kevin: "Well, I have to go to the infirmary. I hope nothing scary happens to them."

Kevin started to walk towards to the infirmary.

Kevin: "I hope they're doing okay...I mean, I just talk to them and then note say your friend is sick. I'm starting to worry."

He slowly opens the door and enters the infirmary seeing no nurse.

Kevin: "Where is that nurse?"

He slowly move the curtain when he see's Asuka is laying on the bed.

Kevin: "Asuka?!"

He walk closely and didn't realize Katsuragi at the other side waiting to scare Kevin.

Kevin: "What happened? Did you get injured on a mission? Please be okay Asuka. I don't want to lose you."

Then suddenly he felt a tap on a shoulder when he shivered and scream a bit as he felt another hand hold him.

Kevin: "Ahhhhhhhh!!"

Katsuragi: "Woah, Kevin. It's us."

Asuka: "Sorry Kev."

Kevin: *frightened and confused* "Y-You're not injured?"

Asuka: *shook her head* "Sorry but it's the only way to bring you here so that we can tell you something."

Kevin: "About what?"

Katsuragi: "Well, Kevin, we know that we scare you a lot..."

Kevin: "Yeah?"

Asuka: "And that you've been nice to us a lot...and we want to apologize and of what we did and confess our feelings that we...love you."

Katsuragi: "More than a best friend."

They blush as they kissed Kevin on the lips as he blushed and kisses them back and they went apart.

Kevin: "Woah."

Katsuragi: *giggled* "Yeah."

Asuka: "Do you love us back?"

Kevin: "Of course. I do for a long time...I love you both."

They smiled as they took off theirs and Kevin's clothes off and they both got on top of each other.

Kevin: "Whose first?"

Katsuragi: "Do me!"

Asuka: "No me!"

Kevin smiles as he slide his member in Katsuragi's womanhood as she moans in pain.

Kevin: "Are you okay Katsuragi?"

Katsuragi: "Yeah. I'm fine. You can move now."

Kevin nodded as he started to thrust into her as she moans softly.

Kevin: "Oh you so tight."

Katsuragi: "Oh you so big Kevin."

He thrust a bit more into her as she moans more and he slowly pulled it out and thrust into Asuka's womanhood as she moans softly.

Asuka: "Oh yes Kevin. Make love to me. Please."

Kevin thrust into her as she moans more.

Kevin: "You are so tight Asuka."

Asuka: "Yes. Move more. Make me happy."

Kevin thrust more as he take a turn into their insides.

Asuka/Katsuragi: "Yes. Right there Kev. Make us happy and perfectly pure with your love juices."

He thrust harder and faster into them as they started to feel their insides tighter.

Kevin: "Too tight."

Asuka/Katsuragi: "So tight. I love it."

He thrust more and making his member feel about to cum.

Kevin: "I'm about to cum girls."

Asuka/Katsuragi: "Us too."

He pull his member out of them as he came onto them as they came at the same time. He laid between as they smile.

Kevin: "That was—"

Katsuragi: "Awesome?"

Kevin/Asuka: "Yeah."

Katsuragi: "I agree."

Kevin: "I love you girls."

Asuka/Katsuragi: "We love you too Kevin."

They smile that they friendship have became lovers even so they scared him from time and time and he got used to it. They even apologized to him and promised not to scare him again which he accepted their apology and make more love together which they are happy to do it again.

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 56 18
My first story, updates will be inconsistent with school but I will make quality content as often as possible. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth, I only...
112K 3.6K 18
"i want you all for myself, 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘱𝘢𝘪." (yandere kun x reader) (lowercase cont'd) (yandere simulator au)
1.6K 24 12
This is a fun idea I've had for a while. The basic premise of this, is my characters will go on little adventures. Some can be AUs, others as short a...