Living With Pentagon || Penta...

By Nctistheworld

You lived alone in the big house your parents left you. You grew used to it but that all changes when your mo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
A/N
23
24
26

25

771 26 25
By Nctistheworld

(Y/N)'s POV

I stood there, staring at the man in front of me. I looked at him straight in the eyes and asked, "Why was the fight about me?"

They looked at each other and remained quiet. I waited for what seemed like forever until I realized that neither of the two men were going to say anything. I was starting to get a little impatient so I turned my head, not wanting to see their faces.

Haechan took notice of this and he took hold of my hand, guiding me upstairs. I walked to my room and as soon as we were inside, I immediately just threw myself onto my bed.

I scooted over to make some room for Haechan and turned around so I was facing the ceiling. I felt some movement on the other side and I sighed.

"I honestly don't know what to do." I told him.

"I just want to say that you're such a beautiful person inside out and this charm of yours attracts guys. Lots of them. I don't know if you noticed or not, but these two guys have fallen for you. Completely." He said, staring at my side profile.

"I guess I did know, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that these two very talented and handsome guys like me." I said.

"I'm a talented, handsome and amazing guy right?" He asked me.

"Definitely." I said, laughing a little.

"Well, didn't I ask you to be my girlfriend? Didn't I say "I love you" all of the time? Didn't I shower you with affection? Lastly, didn't I fall utterly and helplessly in love with you?" He said, sitting up on my bed.

He stared at me and I felt almost obligated to sit beside him. So I did.

"How can anyone not like you? Out of the billions of people in this world, you were the one that I wanted." He said.

As soon as I was going to say something, he cut me off and said, "I love you."

I gasped and looked straight at him.

"What are you saying? You know that this can't happen again right?" I asked him.

He nodded and said, "I know."

"I think I like someone else though." I said, looking at my door.

"I know that too. But you said you think you like someone. That doesn't mean that you do like them. How about this, we "date" and get the guy you like jealous so that he can confess to you and ask you to be his girlfriend." He said.

I looked at him with widened eyes.

"Are you actually crazy?" I slightly yelled.

"Well yeah, but not a lot." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

I laughed and took out my phone. I saw that I had a text from Wooseok telling me to come back down stairs.

I sighed and turned off my phone.

"I need to go back down there and hopefully make everything good again." I told Haechan.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to go with you?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I think I can do this." I said.

I got off the bed and stood by the door.

"Can you come with me?" I asked him, as I fiddled with my hands.

He nodded and walked over to me. He then led me down the stairs and in to the living room.

I saw all the guys sitting on the couches and on the floor.

The two guys walked up to me and bowed.

"We're very sorry for what we did. We didn't mean to make you upset." He said.

"It's fine, but are you two okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, we talked it out and Kino and I are good. No more fighting, we promise." Yuto said.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I'm glad that we can all hang out without any drama or tension." I said, smiling a little.

They both nodded and the rest of the guys smiled.

"Sooo, why don't we watch a movie?" Hongseok suggested.

We all agreed and the boys started picking a movie to watch.

"(Y/N)? Can I talk to you?" Haechan asked.

I nodded and he took me to the kitchen.

He held my hands in his and looked at me.

"So, you know that I love you right?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, so do I and I always will."

"Well, maybe it's time to give him a chance." He said.

"Wait, what? He actually likes me? I thought you were just joking that time." I told him.

"Trust me. He actually likes you. He told me a while ago when we saw you again, but he's liked you for a long time." He said.

"Really? But wouldn't that mean that he liked me while we were dating?" I asked.

"Well yes, but no. He said that he liked you from the beginning, but he missed his chance after you left." He told me.

"Wow. Hold on, he's your bandmate though. Wouldn't it be weird and awkward?" I said.

"It's only awkward if we make it awkward." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"So, are you over me then?" I asked him.

"Obviously not. I literally said that I loved you a couple minutes ago." He said, laughing a little.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

"Hold on. Who is it anyways? You never told me his name." I said.

"I-It's actu-"

He got cut off by Kino entering the kitchen.

"Oh, hey guys. Sorry, I was just going to make some popcorn." Kino said.

"We'll talk about this later." I told Haechan.

He nodded and we both made our way to the living room.

I sat down next to Wooseok and looked at the movie they were watching.

"Spiderman! That's my favorite superhero." I said with big smile plastered on my face.

"Yeah, we know. The posters of him on your wall are a dead giveaway." Wooseok said laughing.

"Oops, I forgot I had those." I said laughing.

Wooseok shook his head and leaned back on the couch.

I did the same, but maybe it was a bad choice because a couple minutes later, I fell asleep. (A/N: very sad😔)

A couple hours later, I felt hands roughly shaking me.

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times.

"Kino?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

"The movie ended and Haechan's about to head home. I thought you would like to say goodbye to him." He said.

I nodded and got off of the couch. I stretched and pulled out my phone. I noticed that it was almost three in the morning.

"Oh no. This child is not about to go home at this hour." I mumbled to myself.

I walked over to the front door where Haechan and the rest of the guys were at.

"Haechan! You can't go home at this hour." I said holding onto his jacket.

"It's fine, (Y/N). I'll be okay, trust me." He said.

"Nope. You're staying here. It's too dark outside. You won't be able to see anything." I told him.

"(Y/N). I'm going to be careful, I promise." He said.

"Haechan, please. Just spend the night." I said.

He sighed and looked at the guys. He then looked at me and nodded.

"Yay! Okay, come on guys. Time to sleep, finally." I said.

The guys all went to their rooms, except for Kino and Yuto.

"He can sleep in my room." Yuto said.

"No, he can sleep in my room. It's warmer." Kino said.

I shook my head at them and said, "Nope, he's staying in my room. Go to bed, guys."

"Bu-"

I cut Yuto off and said, "My room."

Kino and Yuto looked at each other and sighed.

"Now, I'm going to go to sleep. Goodnight, I love you guys." I said, walking to my room with Haechan following behind me.

Once we made it to my room, I sat Haechan down on my bed.

"Okay, so, who is it?" I asked.

He looked around my room, trying to avoid my eyes.

"Haechan, come on. Just tell me his name."

"Fine. It's me." He said.

"Hold on, this doesn't make any sense. Like at all." I told him.

"I liked you and I still do. I never stopped. After we broke up, all I wanted to do was go back to you, but you know that I couldn't." He said.

"Yes, I know." I said, sighing at the end.

I sat next to him and looked at my door.

"You know that we can't do this again right?" I asked.

"We can. I asked and they said yes, but if fans get mad, then it would be best to cut it off. You know my fans though, they would be happy for me." He said.

"Well, the majority will, but the rest won't." I said.

"It'll be okay. I'm here for you and I always will be." He told me.

"Will you go out with me?"

_______________________________________
Sooo, since its my birthday, I decided to gift you guys a chapter. I'm sorry that I haven't been writing at all, but high school is literally too much. 🙁

I honestly need to stop giving excuses. I'm going to try to write more, but my teachers give homework left and right.

Im excited though, to keep writing this book.

Thank you everyone!!

Also, should she say yes? Or no?

I haven't decided yet 😔😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.1K 30
𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏
51.4K 1.7K 21
(Completed) To welcome Pentagon with 2nd Mini Album Five Senses, I will be making an one shot about *you* and each member of Pentagon dating. But thi...
715 90 60
"Fine you wanna look? Look!" Kino half shouts, standing to face the other with his arms outstretched as if he was inviting the stare. "Here you wanna...
19.4K 683 22
Book 1 in the Seunghee series. Can they save me, or do I have to save myself?