14

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm and immediately turned it off. I sat up on my bed and groaned. I went to stand up but the sudden pain in my stomach made me fall back on my bed. I held onto my stomach and tightly closed my eyes.

A couple seconds later, Shinwon came in my room and noticed my current state. He came over to me and asked me if I was okay.

"Yeah, it's just a little stomach ache. It'll go away." I said, opening my eyes to look up at him.

"Are you sure? Because I don't like seeing you in pain." He said concerned.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be okay, I promise." I told him, smiling a little so he would believe me.

"O-Okay, go get ready then, but if it gets worse, call me." He said, patting my hand and turning away to leave my room.

After he left, I stayed laying down on my bed hoping that the stomach ache would leave. However, it didn't. In fact, I think that it got worse.

I finally got out of my bed after a couple tries and headed towards my uniform. I put it on, wincing a couple time from my stomach ache.

I walked out and went down stairs not even bothering to see how I looked like. I made my way towards the front door and put on my shoes. I lifted my backpack off of the ground and opened the door.

Before I could walk out, I felt someone hugging me from behind.

"Have a good day at school, remember to call me if it gets worse." He said.

I turned around in his arms and hugged him.

"Thank you, Shinwon. I promise that I'll call you. See you when I come back." I told him, smiling and backing away a bit so I would have some space to look up at him.

"Remember that we all love you." He said, hugging me tightly before letting go and opening the door for me.

"B-Bye!" I waved at him, feeling a blush on my face.

I walked away and tried to distract myself from what Shinwon had said. The love me? But how? We haven't even known each other for a a few months.  Actually, now that I think about it, Kino and I don't know each other that well. What if by the end of our date, we realize that we have nothing in common?

I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and saw that I had already made it to my school.

As I headed towards the front doors, I heard many girls shouting and a mob form around some people. I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking towards the doors.

Before I could make it, someone had stopped me by holding onto my arm.

I turned around and saw Jackson.

"Wow, you look like a wreck. What happened?" He asked me as he scanned my face.

"Don't be so rude! I'm having a horrible stomach ache, it feels like someone's ripping out my intestines or something." I told him, frowning as I realized that my stomach ache was still present and it looked like it wasn't leaving any time soon.

"Well, you should go fix yourself up because some important people are coming today." He said, smiling brightly.

"Why? I don't really feel like fixing myself up for other people. And anyways, who are these "important people"?" I asked him.

"I can't say, I've already said too much. It was meant to be a surprise." Jackson said looking around.

I looked around too and then wondered why I even did that.

"Well, I'm going to class now. I'll see you later." I told him, walking away when he released my arm from his hold.

I finally entered the building and made my way towards my first class. As I was about to sit in my seat, I saw that the principal had entered the class. She scanned the classroom until her eyes landed on me. She motioned for me to stand up and follow her.

I got up and held onto my stomach slightly. I walked behind her and wondered why she asked for me to follow her. When we reached her office, she sat down behind her desk and I sat down in front of her.

"So, I don't know if you know this but we have new students joining us." She said.

I nodded and said, "Yeah, I've heard. They're coming tomorrow right?"

She shook her head and corrected me, "Today. They are here today and I want you to show them around."

"T-Today? Wow, um yeah. I'll show them around the school." I told her, already standing up to leave her office.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." She said, spinning her chair around so that she could get some folders that she had behind her in her cabinet.

I opened the door and left. When I walked away, I noticed a familiar group of boys, standing in the middle of the hallway, looking confused.

I walked up to them and recognized them as Lucas, Mark, Renjun, Jeno,  Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung.

"Lucas!!" I slightly yelled as I ran up to Lucas and almost dropped him to the floor. He stumbled a bit but he firmly held me and him in place so we wouldn't fall.

"(Y/N)!!" He yelled back as he hugged me even tighter.

He let me go and started making funny faces, making me laugh and making my stomach ache worse.

"Aren't you going to say hi to your best friends in the entire world?"

I turned around and saw Chenle with his arms wide open. I ran to him and hugged him really tight.

"I missed you!" I told him, smiling so hard, my cheeks were starting to hurt.

We released from the hug and I proceeded to hug the rest of them. When I reached Jisung, I poked his cheek and ruffled his hair, well I at least tried to.

When I was done greeting everyone, I turned to Mark and asked him where Haechan was.

"He actually went to the restroom but he should have been here by now." He told me, looking around to see if Haechan was near.

"Well, I have to show you guys around. Maybe we'll come across Haechan as I show you guys around." I said.

"Hopefully." Mark said.

I showed them around and fortunately, we found Haechan after fifteen minutes. He was sitting on the floor talking to someone while eating.

We walked closer to them and I noticed that he was talking to Kino.

Haechan turned his head and saw me. His eyes shone bright and he ran to me and hugged me really tightly.

"I missed you, (Y/N)." He said, resting his head on mine.

"I missed you too, Haechan." I told him.

He let go of me but before he did, he pressed a kiss against my head.

I turned to look at Kino and he did not look that happy.

"(Y/N). How do you know him?"

______________________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter. Although you guys probably won't care, it's my birthday today so yay! And so I decided to upload another chapter after this one maybe later today or tomorrow.

I hope you guys have a good holiday break and I'll most likely be updating a bit more. I've been neglecting this story mostly because I had many exams this week.

Thank you guys for reading and I'll see you guys next time,

Byeeee❤❤❤❤❤❤