16

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked at Haechan, only for him to turn completely away from me. This revealed to me that it was him who had told Kino that we used to date.

"U-Um, Haechan can I talk to you?" I said, walking towards Haechan quite fastly.

However, before I could reach Haechan, someone gripped my arm, stopping me from moving completely.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I heard Kino say.

"Because I thought that you would be mad." I told him, staring at the floor.

"No, (Y/N). I wouldn't get mad because of that. I can't erase the fact that you used to have a boyfriend and I know that." He told me sincerely.

I softly smiled at him and got closer to him so that I could hug him.

When we released, Kino started dragging me towards the door.

"Kino, we're are we going?" I asked him.

"On our date." He said, turning around to smile at me.

"B-But I'm not dressed properly." I told him.

He scanned my outfit and said, "You look beautiful. Now, let's get going. Bye guys!"

He waved at the guys who had been silent the whole time. I turned around to look at them and waved as well.

Yuto's POV (I almost wrote Yuta omgg 😭)

We all watched as (Y/N) closed the door behind her. I was slightly relieved that they were gone because now I wouldn't have to see their interactions. However, I was still jealous at the fact that Kino got to go on a date with (Y/N).

I sighed and made my way towards the couch. The other followed my actions and soon enough, the couches were filled.

"So, that was quite a show wasn't it?" Hui said laughing a bit.

"Oh yeah. It was like watching a drama." Chenle said.

"Except that the drama is over and done with." Mark said, looking over at Haechan as he said that.

"Who knows. Maybe something the drama could go on." Haechan said as he glared at Mark.

After that, everyone got quiet and the only thing that was present in the living room was awkward silence.

I looked at everyone and suddenly I remembered that Haechan had been (Y/N)'s boyfriend. I wanted to question Haechan but would it give me away?

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked out of the restroom and went back to the table. I sat in my seat and immediately went back to eating.

"Remember to eat slowly, you literally just had to go wash out the food stain on your shirt which you received by eating your food quickly." Kino said, chuckling a bit.

I nodded and tried to smile at him. It was quite hard since my mouth was filled with food.

I ate again but slowly this time. I dipped my fry into the sauce and raised it, about to bring it closer to my mouth. It never reached my mouth though because Kino had snatched hit from my hand and proceeded to eat it.

I gasped slightly and said, "Did you just eat my fry?"

"Yeah and it was pretty good." He said as he took more of my fries and ate them.

I slapped his hands away from my food and tried to protect the fries by creating a barrier with my hands.

He started laughing and shaking his head.