3

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was three in the morning. My throat felt dry so I got up to go get a cup of water.

As I walked down the stairs, I got some type of feeling in my stomach. When I got to the last step, I headed straight towards the kitchen.

I made my way towards the cabinet and got out a cup. When I was pouring the water in, I didn't notice the footsteps that we're coming towards me.

I took a sip of water and set down the cup. I then got goosebumps when I felt someone else's body heat against me.

I lightly gasped and turned around. I was met with a stomach. I turned my head up and realized that it was Changgu or should I say, Yeo One.

I put my hand on top of my racing heart.

"You scared me." I told him trying to steady my heart.

He chuckled and smiled.

"Sorry, didn't mean to." He said as he shrugged.

"It's okay, why are you down here anyways?" I asked him curiously.

 "Well, I heard footsteps outside my door and I wanted to know who was up at this hour." He told me as he reached over me to get the cup of water.

He took a gulp of it and put it back.

"You know, you shouldn't be wearing that in a house full of boys. You don't know what could happen." He said as he backed away a little.

I felt self-conscious and tried to bring my shorts down a little. I felt my face heating up and I tried to walk away.

When I was passing by him, he put his arm around me which stopped me from moving. He leaned down and I felt how close he was to me.

"Goodnight." He said and let go.

"Y-yeah, goodnight." I told him and immediately went up to my room.

I closed the door and leaned against it. I sighed and went to lay in my bed. I guess I was tired since the moment my head touched the pillow, I was out cold.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                            Morning

I woke up to the sound of yelling. I sighed in irritation and got up. I checked the time and saw that I had woken up a couple minutes before the alarm. This was very rare. If anything, I'm always up five minutes after the alarm rings.

I got dressed in my uniform and made my way to the bathroom. I opened it and saw that someone was already inside.

I immediately shut the door closed and waited. I waited and waited but the person didn't get out. I knocked on the door until my hand felt like it was about to fall off.

The door finally opened and Kino's head popped out.

"Yes?" He asked.

"When are you going to be done?" I asked him, my patience running thin.

"Well I don't know, it takes time to look like this." He said while running hid had through his hair.

"Well I don't care." I told him as I pulled him out and got inside, locking the door as I closed it.

When I finished brushing my teeth and hair, I got out and went downstairs. I picked up my backpack from the ground and said bye to everyone.

I walked all the way to school. And when I got there, all I wanted to do was leave. I was good at school but that didn't mean that I liked it.

I went inside and went to my locker. I took out my textbooks and stuffed them in my arms. I made it to my class without drawing attention to myself. I sat down and rested my head on the desk. I was about to doze off until my name being called woke me right up.

"(Y/N)!!"

______________________________________
Yes, I know, I don't like cliffhangers either. But it makes things more interesting. Thanks for reading this chapter and I'll see you next time!!!.

Btw, who is your bias?? Mine is Yeo One wait maybe it's Jinho but also Yuto, oh and everyone else too. 😂

❤❤❤❤