18

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to my blaring alarm as always and stood up from my bed. As I walked to the bathroom, I noticed that it was a bit uncomfortable as I walked. When I entered the bathroom and used the toilet, I remembered that my cycle would start today. (A/N: I wasn't planning on making her get her monthly visits but then I for some reason wanted to make this as "realistic" as I could but if you guys don't like it, I can change it.)

However, I didn't expect it this early in the day. This was really bad because I had to go to school today and my uniform consists of a skirt which I really do not like. Also, I usually get bad cramps, hopefully they don't get really bad.

When I was done using the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I grabbed some stuff that I would need and stuffed them in a bag that I would put in my backpack.

I went over to my bed and just sat there, blankly staring at the wall. I really did not want to go to school but I had to drag myself towards my closet and pull out my uniform. I quickly changed and used the bathroom one last time, making sure that I was ready for the long day ahead of me.

As I walked downstairs, I noticed some pain at the bottom of my stomach but it was somewhat bearable and I was expecting it anyways.

I walked to my backpack and stuffed the bag inside. I zipped it back up and went over to the kitchen where all the guys were.

"Hey guys are you ready to go?" I asked them as I watched the younger boys trying to keep themselves awake.

They all mumbled a yeah or just nodded their head.

We walked to to the front door and I opened it. I held the door for them yet none of them said thank you excluding Jisung, Chenle and Kino. I just shook my head and closed the door behind me. I walked over to my car and got in the driver's seat.

I told Chenle, Jisung, Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan and Jaemin that they could ride with me. The other three went together.

As we arrived at school, the guys seemed more lively than they were a couple minutes earlier. We got off and went to our fist class.

I didn't really feel like talking to anyone so I just sat in my seat quietly in every class. I occasionally went to the restroom and when I would go back to class, I would feel a little better.

When it was time to go home, I immediately rushed to my car and sat in the driver's seat. I decided to wait for the guys so, I just sat in my seat silently.

After a couple of minutes, the guys entered my car and bombarded me with questions.

"Guys, guys. I'm sorry for not waiting nor telling you guys that I would be waiting in the car but it's just that my morning has been rough and I don't feel that well." I explained as I looked at them.

"Are you okay though? Do you want me to drive instead?" Mark asked me.

I though for a while and ultimately decided to let Mark drive.

"Oh no, this is where it all ends. I just want to say that I love you guys." Haechan said, closing his eyes and wiping his pretend tears.

Mark shook his head and everyone else laughed, including me but I could only laugh for a bit.

Mark drove Chenle home first and then drove to their dorm. When we arrived the guys said bye and then entered the dorm. I walked over to the driver's side and got in for the third time this day.

I drove back home and immediately went inside. I walked to my room and changed very fast. I used the bathroom and went downstairs to talk to the others.

"So, tomorrow you have a day off and we want to go out. Do you want to come with us?" Hui asked me when I entered the living room.

I hesitated at first but decided to say yes.

"Perfect! I'm so excited, we're going to have so much fun." Hui exclaimed.

He had a sparkle in his eye as he talked, most likely because he was thinking about where we were going tomorrow.

"Oh, by the way, where are we going?" I asked him curiously.

"We are going to the amusement park! Isn't that amazing?" He said happily.

"Y-yeah, really amazing." I said as I looked down at the floor.

I was a little afraid of the rides that we'll encounter but there's a chance that I might like it.

"I'm really excited, especially to ride the ferris wheel." Yuto said as he looked at me.

"Would you ride it with me?" He asked me.

"I-I'm not sure, maybe?" I said, looking down at my hands.

"Please?" He said, pouting.

I sighed and decided to say yes.

He smiled and cheered slightly. I smiled back and as I did, I felt someone's piercing stare. I looked around the room and locked eyes with Kino.

He offered me a half smile and I did the same. I walked over to him and asked him if he was okay. He nodded but it felt he was lying.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. He leaned his head into the crook of my neck and sighed.

"There's something wrong, I can tell. What happened?" I asked him.

"I'm just afraid. Afraid that you won't pick me in the end." He said sadly.

"Pick you? What do you mean?" I asked him slightly confused.

I wasn't oblivious as to what has been happening around me and the encounters that I've had with some of the guys but I guess I didn't want to believe my conclusion.

"You know that you'll have to pick right?" He asked me as he gazed deeply into my eyes.

I heavily sighed and nodded slightly. I don't know if it'll be difficult because so far, I've only gone out with Kino but who knows, maybe my feelings will change in the end.

He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back.

"Everything is going to be fine, trust me." He said.

"I trust you." I said back.

We both smiled at each other and ignored the stares that we were receiving from some of the guys.

I blocked out all sounds, it seems but I did it at the wrong time.

"Give me a chance, please."

______________________________________
Hey guys, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading, I sincerely appreciate it.

I'll see you guys later,

Byeeeeee❤❤❤❤