8

(Y/N)'s POV

I pretended to ignore what he said but my heart was pounding. I walked to the other two and got in front of them. They stopped and looked at me curiously. I smiled at them and started talking about the school and what the principle had me rehearse so that I could tell every new kid. Fun, isn't it?

When I finished the whole speech, I sighed heavily.

"Let's go look at the garden." I told them.

I absolutely did not want to go outside at all. But, I was required to show the entire school to every new kids.

As I walked, I could hear them whisper among themselves. I walked a bit slower to hear what they were saying, but I just heard bits and pieces so it didn't really make sense to me.

When we made it to the garden, I saw a guy sitting on the bench. I walked up to him to see why he was there.

"Umm, hello?" I asked the guy.

He turned around and I recognized immediately who it was.

"Mark? Why are you here?" I asked the guy that I haven't seen in a while.

"Well, I was bored and I just started walking. I ended up here." He said, shrugging.

I nodded at him and was about to say something but I was rudely cut off by someone clearing their throat loudly behind me.

I turned around and came face-to-face with Kino. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Well, Mark this is Kino, that's Yuto and the tallest is Wooseok." I told Mark, when I had turned back around.

"Hey guys, I'm Mark. Nice to meet you." Mark said as he greeted them.

Wooseok and Yuto greeted him but Kino did not. I seriously can not handle him.

"Kino, greet him too, please." I told him, a hint of annoyace lacing my tone.

Kino just said hi and walked to the back.

"Anyways, Mark when did you come back? Do the others know?" I asked him.

"Well, I came back yesterday and no they don't, I'm actually going to surprise them later today." He said.

"Oh really? That's amazing, they're going to be ecstatic that you're back!" I told him.

"Yeah, I'm going to head back, I think you're friend over there doesn't like me very much. I'll see you later." He said, leaning down to give me a hug.

We hugged for a bit and he was the first to let go. He walked away and waved every time he turned around to see me. I waved back every time he did that.

"Well, now that we have your undivided attention, can we continue the tour?" Kino asked me walking past me.

I looked at him as he walked away. A hand held onto my shoulder, I looked behind me and saw Wooseok, well, I saw his chest. I looked up at his eyes and he looked down at mine.

"Don't worry, he's just going through some emotions right now." Wooseok reassured me.

I nodded and looked at Yuto. He was already looking at me and when he noticed that I was looking at him also, he offered me a smile. I smiled back at him brightly.

"Well then, let's keep going." Wooseok said as he patted my shoulder twice.

I agreed and walked the direction that Kino had went.

As I walked, Wooseok had gotten in front of me due to his long legs. While his back was turned to me and Yuto, Yuto took the opportunity to wrap an arm around my shoulders.

"Yuto, what are you doing?" I asked him curiously.

"Oh nothing. Does it bother you? Because if it does then I'll stop." He said looking at me seriously.

I don't know why but I immediately shook my head. I blushed bright red as he laughed with his deep voice.

The more I thought about his arm around me, the more that I liked it.

When we reached Kino, Yuto's arm fell off of my shoulders. I immediately missed the warmth that his arm provided. For some reason, I wanted his arm back around me. For some reason, I slightly started to look at him in a different light.

I shook off the feeling and started to scold Kino.

"Why did you do that? You're supposed to wait for us! Don't do that again, you might get lost. This is a pretty big school after all." I told him.

"Whatever, it's not like you care for me." He said nonchalantly.

I felt hurt by his words and decided not to respond to him. Wooseok and Yuto noticed my mood drop and they both immediately came to the rescue. I was honestly touched by how they seemed to really care about me.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate this." I told them, hugging both of them.

"No problem, I-we don't like seeing you sad." Yuto said.

I nodded and headed to Kino. When I was right beside him, I started talking.

"Are you okay?" I asked him genuinely concerned.

"I-im just confused with my feelings right now. I think I like this wonderful, amazing girl but I've only known her for a short amount of time. I don't know." He said putting his head in his hands.

"Ah, girl problems. Well, I think that you should get to know her more and you'll definitely find out if you have feelings for her." I told him.

"Do you think that I should take her out on a date?" He asked me.

I nodded and said,"Yeah, she'll definitely say yes."

He sighed and turned to me.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked me nervously.

______________________________________
I hope you guys liked this chapter, I'm very sorry for the long wait, I was consumed with school.

I will make sure to update very soon so expect another chapter soon.

Byeeee ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤