20

(Y/N)'s POV

I stared at Yuto's eyes which were gleaming like the twinkling stars. I looked away, but he gently cupped the side of my face and turned my head back to where it was, so now, I was facing him again.

"Listen, you don't have to say anything. I just wanted to tell you directly that I have feelings for you. I know that you're sort of with Kino, but I want you to give me, give us a try." He said, softly as he stared gently into my eyes.

I couldn't say anything back, I didn't know what to even say. Yuto sensed that and slowly but surely got closer to me.

"Maybe this will help you decide."

Kino's POV

I was sitting on a bench eating my ice cream when Yanan rushed over to where me and the others were and started whispering to Hui.

I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what was going on, but I decided to just brush it off. They were probably just talking about something.

As I ate my ice cream, I noticed that Hui was occasionally looking towards me. I didn't really think anything of it, so I just minded my business and continued doing what I was doing.

However, as Hongseok and Jinho were added to their conversation, I started to suspect that something was going on.

I stood up silently and quietly walked towards them.

Wooseok seemed to notice me and approached me to ask where I had gotten my ice cream. (😂)

I pointed to where I got it from and he immediately ran towards the ice cream. (A/N:Literally me.)

I walked closer to the others and I could bearly hear what they were saying. I faintly heard Yanan mention something about Yuto and (Y/N). It seems as though something has happened. Although, I don't know how they would know since the ferris wheel is quite far away and it doesn't seem as though Yuto nor (Y/N) has contacted them.

However, maybe Yuto planned something and they know. Probably not, I should really stop making things up in my head.

Out of curiosity, I decided to check on the two. So, I started walking towards the direction of the ferris wheel and I  occasionally looked back to check that none of the guys were looking at me.

For some reason, there was quite a big crowd surrounding the ferris wheel and it made it hard for me to reach the front of it.

I could bearly see because of the amount of people that there were, but somehow I managed to spot some couple at the very top of the ferris wheel. I also noticed that the ferris wheel was not moving.

I grew confused and I wondered what was going on, but suddenly the ferris wheel started moving. As the couple that was on the top started moving downwards, I happened to notice that they seemed quite familiar.

Once they go off, the crowd seemed to move back a little to give them space to exit the ferris wheel.

Once they walked close enough, I recognized who they were.

The couple turned out to be Yuto and (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked closer to Yuto as we were walking through the huge crowd of people.

When we escaped the huge crowd, I saw that Yuto was fixated on something. I followed his gaze and I realized that he was staring at our linked hands. I didn't even know that we were holding hands.

I slightly blushed out of embarrassment and released his hand from mine. However, Yuto decided to keep holding my hand. I looked up at him and I saw him smiling brightly at me.