7

(Y/N)'s POV

My alarm blaring in my ear was what woke me up. Well at least I think so. From the other side of the door, I could hear a ruckus that was most likely from the guys.

I got up slowly and turned off my alarm. I stretched a bit and walked to my closet. I put on my horrible uniform and when I was done, I brushed my hair.

I made my way into the bathroom and when I opened it, I was greeted with a shirtless Kino.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you? Why aren't you wearing a shirt?!" I yelled at him as I covered my eyes with my hands.

"Well, I can't let that shirt cover my beauty up." Kino told me.

"Listen, if you're going to live here, you always have to have a shirt on. The only exception there is, is when you shower. Because it would be weird if you showered with a shirt on." I told him.

"Ahh, okay, got it. You just want to save this all for you, am I right?" He asked me as he smirked.

"Just stop and please hurry up, you're taking so long." I whined.

"Well perfection tak-" I cut him off and said, "Takes time, I know."

"Well, I'm glad you understand, now, I'm going to take my time, byee." He said as he closed the bathroom door.

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. I went to my room and got my toothbrush and toothpaste. I went to the sink and started brushing my teeth.

"What are you doing?" Yanan asked me.

I couldn't talk, so I pointed to my toothbrush in hopes that he would understand.

"Oh, is Kino hogging the bathroom again?" He asked.

I nodded and turned around to spit in the sink. When I was done, I wiped my face and went over to the front door and picked up my backpack.

"Wooseok, Yuto! It's time to go!" I yelled out for them.

"Coming!" Both of them yelled.

They later stood in front of me, but they noticed that someone was not there.

"Where's Kino?" Wooseok asked me.

"Somewhere." I told him.

I opened the door and made my way into the car. Yuto was about to close his door when Kino suddenly pulled it open again.

"I'm here! Sorry for taking so long!" He said out of breath.

I only sighed and shook my head.

"School here we come." I muttered to myself.

A couple minutes later, we made it to school and we got out. When girls noticed the three handsome guys, they immediately circled around them. They all wanted to be close to them. One of them even went as far as pushing me to get to Yuto.

I fell on the ground and I heard Kino calling my name.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" He yelled.

I groaned from the pain that I felt and I saw a hand in front of me. I looked up and saw Jin Young.

I took his hand and he helped me get up. I brushed my skirt and thanked him.

"No problem, are you okay?" He asked me.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Come on, let's get to class." He said as he put an arm around me and led me inside.

As I walked away, I failed to notice Yuto's stare. He witnessed everything and he was not happy. Kino was still searching for me for he was still calling out my name.

Before I entered the school, I noticed that he stopped calling for me. I looked over my shoulder and immediately looked eyes with Kino. I saw how he looked relieved, but then I saw how he looked jealous as he saw Jin Young's arm around me.

I faced the front and walked with Jin Young. When I had made it into my class, I sat down at my seat and waited for the teacher to appear.

As I waited, Wooseok, Kino and Yuto entered and they immediately started walking towards me, all except for Kino.

Wooseok and Yuto say in front and in the back of me. I looked at Kino and saw that he was talking to the "popular" girls. I saw how they touched his arm and how the laughed obnoxiously when he told a joke.

I felt annoyed and I didn't know if he was doing this to genuinely hurt me. When he locked eyes with me and smirked. I knew that it was because of what happened with Jin Young.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my seat. The teacher eventually made it into the classroom and he said it was a free day. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. The teacher opened it and it was the principal.

She walked in and stood at the front.

"As you all know, we have three new students. Yesterday, I was out and I couldn't receive the students and I couldn't give them a tour. So, I want one of you to give Kino, Yuto and Wooseok a tour of our school. Any volunteers?" She asked.

Everyone raised their hands except them three and me.

The principal scanned the room and her eyes came to a stop when they spotted me.

"(Y/N). I want you to show them around, and I want you to stick to them. I think that you all have the same schedule so that makes it easier." She told me.

I nodded and I saw how everyone was staring at me. The girls however, we're glaring at me.

I stood up and motioned for them to follow me. They did and I looked back.

I did not miss how a girl signaled Kino to call her and I did not miss how Kino nodded at her.

I sighed, today was going to be a long day.

I locked eyes with Kino and he smiled a genuine smile. I only turned away.

"I didn't mean anything that happened back there. I think that this one girl is slowly placing her mark on my heart. And maybe one day, she'll let me do that to hers too."