26

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked down at my lap and shook my head softly. I turned towards him and said no. He sighed and laid on my bed.

I followed him and laid next to him, but I made sure to have some space in between us.

"You know that I already like someone else. I can't just go out with you to make him jealous. It would never work out the way we want it to." I said.

"I know. I know and I'm sorry for even suggesting it. I just thought that maybe you would give us a second chance. If you want, I can help you get with the guy you like. I would do anything if it means that you'll be happy." He said, looking at my posters.

I smiled a little and said, " You've grown Haechan. I'm proud of you. However, I would have to tell you who I like and I'm not sure about that yet. It's between Kino and Yuto."

He turned to look at me and I noticed that he was squinting his eyes.

"Fineeee. I like Wooseok and Hongseok too." I muttered and looked away from him.

He laughed and said, "I knew it!! Wow, four people and you can only have one. They're all really good guys too. Have fun choosing one."

"Thanks, that was sooooo helpful." I said and chuckled.

"No problem, that's what best friends are for. Now you better go to sleep or else you won't get your 8 hours and I know that you're big on that for some reason." He said and turned around.

"Ummm, sleep is the most important thing. Without it, our brain wouldn't be able to function. Well that's what google told me." I said.

"Goodnight loser." He said softly.

I smiled slightly and said, " Goodnight loser."
(A/N: Two losers make a cool person 😂)

8 hours later, I woke up and got up from my bed. It surprised me how fast it took me to get out of bed since I usually take like at least 15 minutes.

I immediately brushed my teeth and changed into new clothes. Once I was done, I walked back to my bed and woke up Haechan.

"It's time to go back to your dorm. I don't think you even told them that you were staying over last night. They might be worried." I told him.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes to try and get rid of the lingering sleep. Once he was fully awake, he got off my bed and stretched.

Okay, I admit that I stared a little, but can you blame me?? (A/N: I would too though 😳)

I walked with him downstairs and to the front door. I opened the door from him and watched as he got all of his stuff. Once he got everything, he walked over to me and hugged me. I returned the hug and smiled.

"Just remember that whoever you pick, you'll have a good man." He said.

I nodded and thanked him.

Once he got in his car, we waved at each other and he started his car. When I made sure that he left safely, I closed the door and turned around.