5

(Y/N)'s POV

I stared at all three of them and blinked slowly, still not comprehending that they were right in front of me.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kino! Nice to meet you all." Kino said as he smiled brightly.

"Hi I'm Wooseok." Wooseok said with a small smile.

"I'm Yuto." Yuto said not even smiling. He looked awkward and was just looking around. He did that for a while until he spotted me. He locked eyes with me and nudged Kino.

Kino looked to where Yuto was looking and spotted me also. He then did the same thing Yuto did to him but instead he did it to Wooseok.

I now had all of their attention. People started noticing that they were looking at someone and they started looking for the person thet were looking at. One girl found them looking at me and she started scowling at me. She turned around and started whispering to other girls who then started glaring at me.

I glared back and rolled my eyes.

After their introduction, the teacher cleared her throat and asked them to show their musical talents.

Kino stepped up and started singing. I let out a small gasp, I didn't expect him to have such a beautiful voice. Once in a while Kino would look at me and the girls would glare at me.

When Kino was done, everyone clapped and he stepped back, smiled and winked. It caused a huge commotion with the girls who were currently fanning themselves and trying to hide their blushing faces.

I just shook my head and waited for Wooseok to start.

Wooseok then stepped up and started rapping. He immediately caught everyone's attention, including mine. His voice was deep and he kept his flow throughout the rap.

He then smiled to everyone and stepped back. He, along with everyone else, looked at Yuto. We were all anticipating what he was going to do.

Yuto took a deep breath but stayed in his spot. He also rapped, his voice was, I think, even deeper than Wooseok's. He rapped freely, it looked like it was natural for him.

When he was done, people stood up and clapped. I however, stayed seated, still in shock. Slowly I started clapping and it seemed to make them smile even more.

"Well, now you can go sit next to (Y/N), the only open seats are the ones next to her." The teacher told them.

All the girls scoffed and sulked in their seats. The boys took seats next to me and I stared at the front trying not to pay attention to them.

I was doing just fine until Kino, who sat on my right, decided to start poking me.

"Stop." I whispered to him.

"Sorry what? I couldn't hear you." He said loudly, which caught the teacher's attention.

"Is there a problem?" She said while raising her eyebrow.

I shook my head rapidly, not wanting to get in trouble.

"Okay then, please lower your voices when speaking. Class, today I don't have anything planned for you all, so you can talk but please do not be loud." She said as she walked to her desk and sat down on her chair.

I sighed and took out a book. I was reading perfectly fine until my book wasn't near my sight anymore. I heard  someone trying to suppress their laugh on my right and immediately looked at Kino who was biting his lip trying not to laugh.

"Where's my book?" I asked him in an irritated tone.

"Oh the boring one? I don't know." He said while holding both of his hands up showing he was innocent.

Suddenly, I felt someone side hugging me. I looked to my left and saw that it was Wooseok.

"I'm sorry he took your book, don't be upset please." He said while looking at Kino.

Kino seemed to be a bit upset by this and I was confused as to why.

"It's okay I guess, maybe we can talk and I'll get to know you guys better." I said while shrugging my shoulders and leaning into my seat after Wooseok stopped hugging me.

"Yeah sure that sounds fun, you in Yuto?" Wooseok asked Yuto.

"Yeah sure whatever." He responded as he shifted in his seat so that he was facing me.

"Okay let's start." I said as I clapped my hands.

______________________________________
                         End of School

I walked down the halls and out of the building while trying to find my headphones in my backpack.

As I was getting ready to cross the street, a car suddenly stopped in front of me.

The window rolled down and saw that it was Wooseok. He was in the passengers seat while Kino was driving. Yuto was stuck in the backseat.

"Get in, we're taking you home." Wooseok said as he pressed a button so that the backseat door was unlocked.

"I think I can walk." I said getting ready to walk again.

"No, that's not necessary, we live together anyways." He said not even bothered by the last thing he said.

I hesitated but ended up getting in the backseat with Yuto sitting next to me.
I buckled my seat belt and looked out the window.

Before I knew it, we made it home and I made my way to the door. When I entered, I immediately wished I hadn't.

"What happened here?!?!"

______________________________________
I hope you guys liked the chapter, I'm sorry for the long wait!!!!😭😭

Anyways, I'll see you guys next time, byeee!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤