15

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked at Haechan and then at Kino, trying to find an excuse as to why me and Haechan knew each other. If I was to tell him the real reason, I doubt that he would be happy.

When Haechan saw that I wasn't going to say anything anytime soon, he decided to say something instead.

He wrapped his arm around me and said, "Listen, me and (Y/N) used to d-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off and said, "We used to be best friends! Like the bestest of friends."

Kino looked at me and then at Haechan as if he was asking if what I was saying was true. Haechan nodded slightly and looked away as if what I had said bothered him.

I went over to Kino, causing Haechan's arm to fall off of my shoulder. As I stood next to Kino, he decided to wrap his arm around my waist. I looked at him but he had no intention in looking back at me.

I sighed and stared forward.

"Are you two like a thing or something?" Jisung asked both of us as he pointed at Kino's arm.

I looked towards Kino and said, "Well, right now we're no-"

Before I finished, Kino cut me off and sharply said, "Yes. Yes we are."

Then he looked down at me and smiled. I looked at the floor and then back up. I nodded and looked towards Haechan.

"Well, I have to go back to class. I said that I was going to use the restroom but now they may think that I'm doing more than just using the restroom." Kino said, unwrapping his arm from my waist and waving to the guys.

"Bye! I'll see you later, okay?" I said, smiling at him.

He nodded and said, " By the way, we have a date today. So, I'll wait for you at home. It's a surprise."

I nodded and hugged him, not wanting to let go. We finally decided to let go and he unwillingly walked back to class, occasionally looking back at me and Haechan.

When he was completely gone, Haechan turned to me and he looked very unhappy.

"Why did you say we were just best friends? Was our relationship not good? Are you seriously dating that guy?"

He bombarded me with questions and before I could even answer them, he scoffed, rolled his eyes and started walking away.

I walked after him, not wanting him to get lost and when I caught up to him, I held onto his arm securely to make sure he wouldn't leave.

"Haechan, it's not that I wasn't happy. I'm not ashamed of our relationship but Kino, he's very important to me and I don't know how he would react if I told him about us and what we used to be." I told him, speaking in a calm manner.

"But still, it's not even a big deal that we used to date. Why don't you just tell him?" He said, his voice growing louder with each word.

"Haechan, come on. Why are you acting like this? What we had is over, I don't understand why you're doing this when what he had is done." I told him.

I was starting to get annoyed by the situation and let go of his arm. I turned around and started walking back to the others, who were just silently looking at the scene in front of them.

I walked for a bit until I was stopped by what felt like someone hugging me from behind. I hang my head low and closed my eyes tightly.

"I'm sorry." He said and rested his head on mine.

"I'm sorry too." I said and turned around to hug him.

"Can we be friends?" He asked me, his eyes never leaving mine.

I nodded and felt a smile start to grow on my face. We both walked back to the boys and Jaemin was just shaking his head.

"You guys are so dramatic, oh my." He said, making all of us laugh.

"For reals, it felt like I was watching a drama or something. But I'm glad that this has been settled." Jisung said, reaching for my arm to pull me closer to me.

But before I reached him, I heard Haechan mutter something that sounded like, "It has just begun."

I side hugged Jisung and Chenle turned to look at me. He started to whine about the lack of love he was receiving. And before we knew it, we were enveloped in a big group hug.

I decided to break free and start showing them around the school like I had planned to do from the beginning.

After I showed them everything there was to see, I looked at the time and saw that it was almost time to leave.

"Hey guys, want to come to my place? School's about to end anyways." I asked them, causally scrolling through my Instagram feed.

"Yeah. Are you sure we won't get in trouble?" Renjun asked.

I looked up at him and said, "Yeah, I've done it many times!"

I then looked at Jeno,"Don't tell my mom."

He laughed and said, "Hmmm, I don't know, I think that you should give me something in return."

"Like what? Do you want Jaemin's love? Because I'll give it to you if you want, there's a lot of it." I said, laughing at the faces Jeno and Jaemin had made.

Jeno shook his head. Jaemin looked over at him and seemed offended at Jeno's expression. He then proceeded to attack Jeno and hug him really tightly.

"Um well, do any of you want to head home with me. I'm feeling like a third wheel right now." I said, saying the last sentence really loud, trying to tease Jeno.

We all walked, occasionally laughing at Jeno's attempts to get Jaemin off of him. When we reached my house, it dawned on me that the others would be there.

"Okay so, I need to tell you guys something." I said, taking in a deep breath.

"I live with ten guys." I blurted out.

"You what?!" Lucas and Mark yelled out at the same time.

"Are you joking, (Y/N)?" Haechan asked me, as if he was in disbelief.

I shook my head and said, "No, I do live with ten guys."

"That sounds really weird." Chenle said.

I walked to my front door and unlocked it. I opened the door all the way and looked at the guys.

I'm pretty sure they could hear the huge commotion that was going on inside. Jisung was the first one to enter. Chenle immediately followed after him. Renjun slowly walked to the door and Jeno followed, Jaemin following him. One by one, they all went inside and I closed the door and kept my gaze on the door.

I noticed how quiet the house was and I decided to look up. I saw Hui looking at me as if he was asking for an explanation.

"There's aot of you and I don't really feel like saying all of your names so, I'm going to go upstairs and change while you guys get to know each other. Sound good? Okay." I said, walking to my room and not looking back.

While I was changing, I heard the front door open. I got a bad feeling in my stomach and when I reached the last step of the stairs, the first thing that I heard was,

"You used to be Haechan's girlfriend?"

______________________________________
I hope you guys liked this chapter! Nothing really happens, it just sort of explains Haechan and (Y/N)'s relationship.

I know that this chapter was mainly about NCT but next chapter will focus on Pentagon.

So, I'll see you guys on the next chapter,

Byeeeee❤❤❤❤❤❤

Edit: Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas. I'm currently writing a new chapter but it might not be uploaded today :(
But it will be uploaded soon. I hope you guys have fun and eat a lot of food. ❤❤❤