25

(Y/N)'s POV

I stood there, staring at the man in front of me. I looked at him straight in the eyes and asked, "Why was the fight about me?"

They looked at each other and remained quiet. I waited for what seemed like forever until I realized that neither of the two men were going to say anything. I was starting to get a little impatient so I turned my head, not wanting to see their faces.

Haechan took notice of this and he took hold of my hand, guiding me upstairs. I walked to my room and as soon as we were inside, I immediately just threw myself onto my bed.

I scooted over to make some room for Haechan and turned around so I was facing the ceiling. I felt some movement on the other side and I sighed.

"I honestly don't know what to do." I told him.

"I just want to say that you're such a beautiful person inside out and this charm of yours attracts guys. Lots of them. I don't know if you noticed or not, but these two guys have fallen for you. Completely." He said, staring at my side profile.

"I guess I did know, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that these two very talented and handsome guys like me." I said.

"I'm a talented, handsome and amazing guy right?" He asked me.

"Definitely." I said, laughing a little.

"Well, didn't I ask you to be my girlfriend? Didn't I say "I love you" all of the time? Didn't I shower you with affection? Lastly, didn't I fall utterly and helplessly in love with you?" He said, sitting up on my bed.

He stared at me and I felt almost obligated to sit beside him. So I did.

"How can anyone not like you? Out of the billions of people in this world, you were the one that I wanted." He said.

As soon as I was going to say something, he cut me off and said, "I love you."

I gasped and looked straight at him.

"What are you saying? You know that this can't happen again right?" I asked him.

He nodded and said, "I know."

"I think I like someone else though." I said, looking at my door.

"I know that too. But you said you think you like someone. That doesn't mean that you do like them. How about this, we "date" and get the guy you like jealous so that he can confess to you and ask you to be his girlfriend." He said.

I looked at him with widened eyes.

"Are you actually crazy?" I slightly yelled.

"Well yeah, but not a lot." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

I laughed and took out my phone. I saw that I had a text from Wooseok telling me to come back down stairs.

I sighed and turned off my phone.

"I need to go back down there and hopefully make everything good again." I told Haechan.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to go with you?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I think I can do this." I said.

I got off the bed and stood by the door.

"Can you come with me?" I asked him, as I fiddled with my hands.

He nodded and walked over to me. He then led me down the stairs and in to the living room.

I saw all the guys sitting on the couches and on the floor.