23

picture creds to 04flower on tumblr

(Y/N)'s POV

I blushed madly as Jeno complimented my smile. He chuckled slightly once he saw what his words caused.

Once he removed his hand, I looked down at the floor and tried to get rid of the blush on my cheeks.

However, that did definitely not happen since everyone in the room started complaining about what just happened.

"Oh my god, Jeno. It's already uncomfortable enough that you're flirting with a girl right in front of us, but did it really have to be my ex girlfriend?" Haechan complained. 

"I agree and why flirt with her when i'm right here?" Jaemin said, bursting out laughing causing us to start laughing as well.

"Anyways, what should we do? Other than an essay that I have to write, Im free to do anything." Jisung said.

I looked over to Haechan and raised my eyebrow. He shrugged his shoulders and looked towards Mark. Mark then looked at Renjun and this continued on for a while until Jeno looked back at me. 

"Okay, since no one has any suggestions, I guess we can just hang out here and watch a movie or something. " I said.

"Sounds like a good idea and we can go buy some snacks at the convenience store since someone ate all of our food." Haechan said, turning to look at Jisung. 

"I said that I was sorry!" Jisung said, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, you're definitely sorry. Should we start heading out?" Haechan asked, looking at me.

I nodded and got up from where I was sitting. Haechan and I started walking towards the door when a voice stopped us. 

"Wait! Remember to not eat the snacks when you come back okay? We really didn't enjoy that." Mark said.

Haechan just laughed and started walking out to where I parked my car. 

"See you in a bit guys." I said, waving at them and walking outside, making sure to close the door behind me.

I walked to my car and opened the car door. I got in and put in the ignition key. The car roared to life as I turned it on. I was going to start driving, but a hand stopped me from doing so.

"You forgot to buckle up your seatbelt. Thankfully I caught that, what if something bad happens while you're driving and you go flying out through the window? That definitely wouldn't be good." Haechan said as he buckled up my seatbelt. 

"Wow, you really haven't changed have you? I remember that you used to do that all the time when we were dating." I said, laughing softly.

"I did, didn't I?" He said, smiling a little.

"Oh yeah, you did it a lot." I said, smiling.

I then started to drive towards the nearest convenience store. As I was driving, I noticed that it was very quiet which is something that I haven't heard in a while. 

As I stopped at a red light, I turned my head towards Haechan and see him looking out the window, lost in thought.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked him.

He snapped his head towards me and shook his head.

"I was just thinking about some things." He said.

"Care to elaborate? It's fine if you don't though." I said, shrugging and pressing the gas pedal since the light had turned green.

"I was thinking about when we were together. It seems like those days happened only a few days ago, yet I know that they didn't. I missed you a lot, did you miss me?" He asked, intently looking at me.