Hater ( Niall Horan Fan-Fic)

By Mandy13x3

More

Hater ( Niall Horan Fan-Fic)
Rock Me
Forever Young
Irresistable
Same Mistakes
Heart Attack
I Would
One Way or Another
One Thing
I Wish
Tell Me A Lie
Back For You
NOTE
She's Not Afraid
Moments
Save You Tonight
Taken
Torn
Close To Me
The Arena
Another World
shfgeyfgyewgf
How To Feel Guilty
Appreciation
Midnight Memories
Steal My Girl
Night Changes
Drag Me Down

Story of my life

109 7 3
By Mandy13x3

Funny to say this... but I admit it.I'm a slut. I just hooked up with about every boy from One direction and the only direction I'm going in is hell! So I better just get on my knees and beg for forgiveness. Before that thought... I just need a friend. Someone I can really talk to just listen to the things I say. Melissa. She has always been there for me and ever since this whole fame shit, she's been kinda MIA if you know what I mean.

I reach over and dial her number. I Wait. Wait. After 5 rings, I hang up. I call again. No answer. Wth? Why isn't she answering? :( I suddenly get desperate and call again 3 more times with still no answer. UGHHH. I have no one. Literally.

I decide to get up off my lazy butt and actually do something besides mope. Mallie isn't a complainer! She's a- slut? UGHHH I just can't get that stupid word out of my head. My stomach all of a sudden feels queasy and I sit down. ( well that was a good second of determination to work..) "I can't do this!" I think to myself in my head. I try to walk but I know that if I take another step, I might puke. I lay on my back and stare at my cieling. I see the blue and purple contrast of colors. I really need to get my room painted a different color. I shift in my spot uncomfortably and close my eyes.

Sleep. Sleep Mallie. Just sleep. Why can't I just sleep. Forever?

Suddenly, I hear a ring on my phone.

I jolt up forgetting about the pain in my stomach and reach for my phone. Finally she called back geeeeez!

As I look at the screen all I see is another twitter update. Really??!! Yk I hate twitter!! I fucking hate twitter so much! I put my head in the pillows and start crying. I don't cry I actually sob. I hate my life! I screwed everything up!!!

Then again. Another twitter notification. DAMN TWITTER! I put the passwords in my phone and open up twitter. 123 notifications. Great.

" MALLIE MALLIE IS A SLUT SHE LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY FUCKING A DUCK HAHHAAHA REPOST FOR A FOLLOW! @Mallie" posted by Nicki Jacobs. -12k reposts -435 comments

Well if that isn't the corniest piece of shit I have ever read. Like cmon.. who says stuff like that. I pause those thoughts and suddenly think the best thing and look at all the reposts and comments. No. No. No. Nonononono!!! My page remains open and I throw my phone on the bed. I stand up. I look around dizzy. Uh oh. My mouth waters and my stomach ties into a knot. Next thing I know is my shoes are covered in puke. I fall down and try and get back up but my eyes feel like they are about to pop out . I use all the strength I have left and swing my door open. I run trying to rush to the bathroom. I slip on the floor that I just notice was just recently mopped and obviously not dry yet. I loose balance and slip. My head falls first and I hear a faint crack.I lay on the floor unconcious and try to get back up but my head is pounding! I begin to cough up vomit and blood. I hear the floor vibrations of someone running to me. I can't focus my eyes because all I start to see is black.. I try and see who is hovering above me and I spit out " Mom? Help-" I see bits of blonde and flashing lights. Red. White. Blue.

"STAY WITH ME MALLIE PLEASE!" Blonde. My mom isn't blonde and definitely doesnt sound like a man.Blonde. Blonde? Another figure swoops over me and speaks.

"It's okay Mallie. Everything's gonna be okay the ambulance is coming in now." Brown? Brown male? Blonde? Brown? I suddenly can't think straight. Though in my mind, the only picture i see is-

Niall. Niall and Liam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 113K 163
Magcon Imagines & Preferences, all written by me. Hope you enjoy! x
130K 614 28
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 ✦ꕤ𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦✦ꕤ 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 + smuts 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴
817 5 27
no good at descriptions so just read to find out
162 2 20
read to find out