The Honeybee Conspiracy

By sivapramod

Synopsis In the best interests of the security of the nation, all methods are acceptable, no matter how dirty... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72

Untitled Part 69

1 0 0
By sivapramod

Chapter 67

The revelations made by Abdul Mohammed Aloum Khan was by far the biggest in the past twenty years. It was akin to what Snowden had done to the CIA. And Abdul blew the whole whistle on ISI. The revelations covered the entire network of ISI in the whole of Europe and Asia covering the names and compositions of sleeper cells, locations with co-ordinates, the fund transfers, sources of funds, bank accounts, pay-offs to politicians and bureaucrats, middlemen, fictitious companies, past operations carried out, location of the arms dumps, suppliers and routes used to smuggle the arms into India.

Abdul gave a detailed account of the strategies used, links with the LeT and certain cult organizations within India.

The interrogation went on for seven days, day and night with just a few hours of sleep. The only people present during the revelations were JK and Julius. The entire proceedings were recorded. Julius was preparing notes and very detailed notes to be precise while JK posed pointed questions when things needed more clarity.

It was during the last phase of Abdul's confessions, that he said, "ISI has a road map for the next twenty years with regard to the strategies that were to be implemented in India, their aim was to systematically breakdown the whole system piece by piece and gain control. This was the bigger plan of Gen Iqbal and his commanders."

Abdul became silent and JK switched off the recording.

Julius went to get more coffee and cigarettes after the marathon 13 hours of revelations, but JK knew there was something else which Abdul wanted to say.

Abdul lit a cigarette and took a deep breadth and said." I'll reveal the detailed strategy, the road map with tentative timeline. But I want more then what you offered and I want guarantees."

JK was taken off guard. He was not expecting this.

"So what is it that you have in mind?" asked JK

"First you tell me what you have in mind for me JK?" asked Abdul.

Julius came back with the coffee and cigarettes.

"Julius, could you leave us alone for sometime, my boy." It was more of order then a request and Julius knew what his boss meant by that. He disappeared from the scene.

JK took his coffee and lit a cigarette.

"Well Abdul, I must say that you have taken me by surprise," said JK.

"Well, a new identity, paperwork, the usual stuff, probably somewhere in New Zealand or Scotland, small business, legitimate ofcourse, and, mmm, well shall we say two million US dollars.' said JK.

"New Zealand, eh, and you think those bastards won't find me. And for 2 million dollars, you must be out of your fuckin mind," said Abdul.

"Either way, Iqbal's going to chew on your juicy balls, man," said JK as he laughed out.

"Screw you JK. Now tell me seriously," said Abdul.

"Ok, so you tell me what you want ?" said JK.

Abdul got up and finished his coffee, lit another cigarette and walked around the room.

'The place and other details I'll tell you later, but first the money. Ten million US dollars. Half transferred to a secure account before I reveal more details. And balance when my papers are ready." said Abdul.

"That's a big amount," said JK.

"Listen, I've got no future, a wife and two kids. I have to secure my family. Where ever I go and hide, one day Iqbal will find me. You know that." said Abdul.

JK did quick math in his mind and assessed the options.

"Come to think of it, you will be much better off in India than in any foreign country. And as regards your family, well, we'll try to have them evacuated but, I'm sure Iqbal would already have them in his custody. I'll transfer the two million into your account. The balance depends upon what you say". JK looked at him squarely in the face and said, "You have my word, Abdul."

Within a few hours, an account was opened in the name of Alfred D'souza in the First Manhattan Bank in the Cayman Islands. Two million US dollars was transferred into his account.

Abdul began to sing. The biggest and deadliest conspiracy ever in the history of India – Pakistan relations masterminded byGeneral Iqbal and Honeybee. Roger Brendt had come to know of this conspiracy and the existence of honeybee, the truth behind the thousands of deaths in Somalia, the links between Kaiser & Kaiser and some of the ruling Member of Parliament in the Indian government, he was killed by Honeybee who masterminded this whole operation on the behest of Gen. Iqbal.

Around ten thousand young kids were selected after a rigorous screening process, many of them children of slain Pakistani soldiers who were shot dead by Indian forces during the Kargil war. These kids were shown pictures and videos of the excesses made by Indian forces. Over a period of some years, they were indoctrinated to believe that the enemy nation was responsible for the plight of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The next stage was teaching the youth that in order to take revenge and bring the enemy down to their knees, conventional warfare was not going to work. New methods were to be adopted. The way to annihilate the country was to seize control of the political parties, corporate companies, trading, and share broking firms, the IT sector, banking and commerce, media houses, Shipping, Defence, Telecommunications, Research and Science, Oil and Gas. In short, each sector of the country had to be in our control. This would take years but will surely happen. They were trained by the best of teachers and professors and were also thought the Hindu scriptures, rituals and the Hindu way of life, the training was an ongoing process.

The next stage was to blend them into the Indian society in batches. They would have bonafide papers and will be conversant in the main languages as well as the dialects in addition to perfect English.

They would be split into smaller units and each unit would be entrusted to make inroads into each sector and rise up the ladder without drawing attention. They would marry Indian partners, have kids and ensure they are fused into the social fabric. They had to lead peaceful lives and stay away from any illegal activity.

The next stage, they would be in positions of power and in the driver's seat in terms of influencing policy decisions and foreign relations. They had to be the leaders and trendsetters in their respective fields such as business, IT, medicine, biotechnology and also inventing new medicines for human as well as non-human use.

With the advancement of technology and the availability of jobs in many areas, new business opportunities would start unfolding in a more dynamic Country, the youth would be hungry for change. Self-empowerment of the poor sections of the Indian society where political parties till now used to offer freebies and win the votes would fast disappear. With a more resurgent India, the main political parties would over time be marginalized. Newer political parties who would be more regional in nature would start gaining ground and will call the shots when government formations arise. The group would by then be in positions of power in these parties and will drive the future of how governments and states would be ruled. In a similar manner, the Defence establishment, the army, navy, and airforce would by then have many of these youngsters as members in key positions and in time, they would eventually gain control of key strategic centers and battalions.

The next stage would see the outbreak of diseases which would be released by harmful bacteria developed by them in certain areas of the country. People would start dying slowly, both young and old. Violence would break out among certain sections as a result of this, which again would be engineered by them. This would spread gradually to other parts of the country. Around this time, massive corruption scandals would come out in the open, the economy would start suffering and a gradual slow down would happen, leading to loss of jobs in all sectors. All these resultant factors would push society to unleash their fury on the streets against the government establishment and lead to civil unrest.

The final stage would be the army or rather the Defence establishment seizing control of the country to restore normalcy. This group within the army would by then be in key positions leading the battalions which by then would have half the members owing allegiance to them.

India, by then, would be ruled by this group and thereafter Pakistan will be the biggest nuclear power in the whole of Asia.

Abdul finished his coffee, lit a cigarette and looked at JK. He got up and walked around the room. There was a long silence for around ten minutes.

"What if I tell you, what you just said seems to be a whole load of bullshit," said JK

Abdul laughed loud. "Deep down you are scared, aren't you JK. Imagine, your country being systematically taken over by your arch enemy. Unfortunately JK, as much as you wish it to be bullshit, it's not." He sat down again and looked directly at JK.

"Who else knows about the group members?" asked JK.

"In ISI, the right-hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and vis versa, but yet, the ISI runs in perfect unity. Only the head knows what each is doing. No one knows the members of this group except Honeybee and Iqbal. Infact, Iqbal had on a very rare occasion shared this Conspiracy theory with me and asked me for my views when we were on a flight from Istanbul to Oslo. The funding for this kind of a huge project was very critical to the success of this whole strategy, as it is spread over a long period. Since I was incharge of handling the entire ISI covert operations in Europe, Asia & Africa, my role was equally important in raising funds. Perhaps that's why he told me of this plan. I asked him how he got such an idea and the practicality of this taking shape. He said the road map was laid down by an engineer called Honeybee. And ISI will ensure this happens at any cost. He was very persistent and wanted me to ensure that the first ten billion dollars were routed to ISI. "

JK took another cigarette and lit.

"And when does this plan ... or shall we call it Honeybee's Conspiracy become operational?" asked JK.

Abdul stared at JK. He took a deep breath and reached out for the glass of water on the table and drank it. He took another cigarette and lit. As he let out the smoke, he looked at JK and said, "John, they are already here."

There was a long silence. Both never spoke for what seemed a decade. The only noise coming was from the airconditioner's ducts running.

JK felt he was hit by a bullet train at high speed. He thought of putting a bullet through Abdul's head but, what's the use. By killing him, you can't undo the damage that's already done. The only question was how to stop what is currently happening. At this stage, he didn't have an answer.

The silence was broken when JK asked, "Why and who killed Roger Brendt and Omar Qureshi?"

"Oh, Roger, Roger Brendt, CIA station head incharge of the Asian desk. Well, you'll be knowing JK, Roger was a typical American spy, one of those who believed that all American actions are justified in the interests of global peace. But, I guess Roger learned the bitter truth that that's all Donkey'sshit. It's all about money and manipulations. Over the years, Roger had a change of heart, he felt he was in a way responsible for the sufferings of thousands, especially in Somalia where adulterated Insulin and antibiotic injections were administered to people suffering in the war-torn areas.

What was originally supplied was siphoned off to be sold in other countries. Roger played an important role so did ISI in this whole deal. But later on, as the side effects started cropping up withsmall babies and people getting deformed and slowly dying, Roger got cold feet. As time went by, he built up evidence against the Somalia epidemic in which not only ISI but also some Indian politicians, a few Cabinet Ministers were involved including some of the big US pharmaceutical companies. Since he had also worked very closely with Gen. Iqbal, he was privy to the covert operations and had somehow got a sniff of Honeybee and his Conspiracy theory. By then Iqbal already had a gut feeling he knew everything but since he was an American, we couldn't take him down without running the risk of losing American support.

In the meanwhile, the Taliban was approached by some rebel groups from Turkey, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine for the supply of arms, rocket launchers and surface to air missiles. They were ready to pay top dollar but wanted the consignments urgently. We supplied them at almost one and half times the cost. Later on, we learned that the surface to air missiles was infact sold to some Ukrainian rebels who were funded by Iran. Honeybee gave Roger's flight plan details to Iqbal and told him to tip off the rebels. We paid 3 million dollars to them to knock off MH 217. Only later, we learned Omar Qureshi was also on the same flight and Iran had mastered the whole plan of making the Ukraine rebels buy the missiles from us. Ofcourse, Iran paid the rebels handsomely for their valuable services in shooting down the plane and making it look like a crazy accident that went horribly wrong. After Omar had built the technology that would blackout almost all the power grids in Asia and Africa rending these countries without power and electricity, they didn't have any use of Omar and killed him before the CIA could catch up with him. One more piece of information is that Honeybee had leaked the news to Iran through the Taliban militia in Afganistan that the CIA was planning to snatch Omar when he arrives in Australia.

One stone, two birds" said Abdul.

JK stared at Abdul, somewhere deep in his brain cells, a strategy was beginning to take shape.

"yeah, one stone, two birds," repeated JK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Untangled By Stephanie Aston

Mystery / Thriller

1.1K 395 47
I slammed the table loudly and groaned out of pain. Not only the pain from the headache I was having right now. But also from the memories flooding m...
19.8K 1K 13
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...
14 0 1
What happens, when we as humans, are forced to examine fears that we may not even realize we have? In the first of the Nicholas Pantera novella trilo...
2.3K 145 76
Guns, revenge and buildings to bomb, what could go wrong? ✮ He came in, gun held out in front of him in one hand while the other was resting on his h...