RWBYxMReader (Involves existi...

By Brodster36

You love the web show RWBY ever since it was first created, you've always wanted to literally be in the show... More

Memories Are Required
Acting as Myself
Where Am I
Ruby Watches RWBY
Internet From A Story
Help Me Get Me
The Third One
A Chance to Change
The Cinder of an Emerald
Not Thought Through Enough
Meeting His Readers
Grouping
Google Cash
A Real Waifu
(Y/N) vs (Y/N)
Younger Mother
We Have To Save Us
MReader X Brodster36
Are We Leaving?
RWBY and Ruby on Earth
Other Books

Back and After Stories

1K 18 28
By Brodster36

Yang gives a her little sister a thumbs up before heading over to the two god-like (Y/N)s. Both joy and fear strike Ruby at once.

(Y/N): So, the three siblings will go first, then Penny's group will leave, and then me and Ruby will start our search last.

Yang: You guys ain't going at the same time?

Blake: There's two Rubys going, we can't have the both of them going out in public at the same time in the same place.

(Y/N): Exactly.

Twin Yang: Sounds like a plan.

Twin (Y/N): We'll head off now then.

The twin rose characters walked out of the dorm room, closing the door behind them.

(Y/N): Just wait a couple of  minutes before you guys leave.

Penny: Sure thing.

Weiss: Ruby? Are you alright?

Everyone in the door room turns towards Ruby to see that she is quivering.

Ruby: What? Uhh... Yeah. All good here. Nothing to worry about.

(Y/N) stares at Ruby until the fact of the situation he was about to be in fully jogged into his mind.

(Y/N): Oh crap! I'm going to be alone with Ruby!

Back in (Y/N)'s world, when he watched the web show, RWBY, he gained a liking towards Ruby, who quickly became his favourite character of the series. He read multiple Wattpad stories where the reader would get into a romantic relationship with Ruby. But he always wondered how Ruby would react if she were to ever meet the real (Y/N), and not just some character with a placeholder as their name.

(Y/N) started to read Ruby's movement. She was clearly shaking as if she was scared, but the expression on her face was clearly one that had a joyful smile, showing her excitement. The longer he looked at Ruby, the more of a tightness he felt in his chest.

Ruby felt the exact same way, she could easily tell something was up with (Y/N) as his face turned a shade of red. Ruby notice movement behind (Y/N) and looked in its direction as if it was a way to distract her from her crush.

Yang was repeatedly pushing her hands down in the air in a soft motion, signalling Ruby to calm herself down. Once, Ruby figured what her older sister was saying, her body became still, her movements became the exact opposite of what they were. They were now stiff and robotic. Yang face-palmed.

Yang: *mutters* She has no idea.

Powerful (Y/N): Who has no idea?

Yang looked at powerful (Y/N) and questioned whether or not to tell him about her younger sister's feelings. She eventually caved in lean in close enough so that the others couldn't hear.

Yang: *whispers* Ruby has a crush on (Y/N).

Powerful (Y/N): Which one?

Yang slapped powerful (Y/N)'s cheek.

Powerful (Y/N): *whispers* Can you go at least two days with trying to kill me.

Yang: *whispers* It was a slap.

Powerful (Y/N): *whispers* Still.

Yang: *whispers* And you're one of the two strongest people on Remnant.

Reference (Y/N): Oi, nah nah nah. I'm the only one here that's allowed to have a power level over nine thousand. I am the closest thing to a god.

Powerful (Y/N): I've killed gods before, ya know.

Reference (Y/N): Then I'm the god of gods.

Yang: Wait, you've killed gods?

Powerful (Y/N): Yeah, it's actually really easy. Well, it was easy, not after I forgot my gloves.

Reference (Y/N) perked up and suddenly got very interested in the conversation at the mention of god killing weapons.

Reference (Y/N): Gloves? Are you Micky Mouse or something?

Powerful (Y/N): No. What are you- never mind. The gloves could stop regenerative beings from, well, regenerating. They could stop gods from coming back to life.

Penny: Now would be an appropriate time to leave.

(Y/N): Alright, see ya.

Blake: Later.

The faunus, robot and Schnee daughter walked out of the dorm room and closed the door behind them, leaving the two sisters with the rest of the (Y/N)s. (Y/N) and Ruby awkardly join in the conversation after there accidental staring competition.

(Y/N): You talking about your gloves?

Powerful (Y/N): You know about them too?

(Y/N): Wattpad, man.

Ruby: Wh-what are they for?

Ruby attempts to continue the conversation as if she wasn't cowering in shyness a moment ago.

Reference (Y/N): For wearing, Rubes.

Yang: Whatever, Ruby, you'll like the sound of this.

Yang gestures to go on to powerful (Y/N).

Powerful (Y/N): They're my weapons.

Ruby: Ooooooh. What do they do?

Yang: Kill gods.

Ruby: Wooooooooooah. How?

Powerful (Y/N): Stops them from regenerating.

Ruby: Cool.

Ruby is in complete aw at powerful (Y/N)'s weapons. (Y/N) chuckles before rolling his eyes.

Ruby: Can I see them? Pretty please with dust on top?

(Y/N): Wait, "dust on top"? You guys don't actually eat dust, right?

Yang: No, it's a saying, shows a lot of energy behind the begging, or something like that. I thought there was only one Penny on Remnant.

(Y/N): Shut up, in my world, it's "cherry on top", because cherries are, you know, edible.

Powerful (Y/N): I would show you, without you touching them. But I left them in the dimension I was in before I got here.

(Y/N): Princess Lumara, right?

Powerful (Y/N): Yeah, actually. How far back does this Wattpad story you say I'm from go?

(Y/N): When you killed that five headed dragon thing, with a few flashbacks, and everything about when you met with Ryuko. But that's it.

Powerful (Y/N): Oh, only all the important stuff in my life, got it.

Yang: You've killed a five headed dragon?

Powerful (Y/N): Yeah, with those gloves that I wished I had a week ago.

Ruby: Why?

Powerful (Y/N): I was fighting this immortal devil like woman. I immediately decapitated her, but she just grew it right back as if it was a band aid job.

Yang: Who was this devil girl?

(Y/N): He's talking about Salem, team RWBY isn't supposed to know about what she even looks like until volume 5.

Powerful (Y/N): She was this ghost white skinned woman who lived in a castle in a hellish landscape.

Reference (Y/N): So, if the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man had a kid with Hellboy and raised it in a Nether Fortress, got it.

(Y/N): You couldn't fit another reference in there if you tried.

Reference (Y/N): Don't underestimate me.

Yang: Do you know her name?

(Y/N): Don't say it, you'll spoil the show even more than it already has.

Powerful (Y/N): It was Salami or something. No, maybe Salamander. Or it was Shalom?

(Y/N): Thank god. 

Ruby: None of those sound like a name that would belong to an immortal devil woman.

Powerful (Y/N): I'll remember it one day.

Yang: One day.

Powerful (Y/N): It's on the tip of my tongue. I can feel it.

Reference (Y/N): That's what she said.

Yang kicked reference (Y/N) in the back of his leg. He didn't react.

Ruby: What's that mean?

Yang: Nothing you you need to know until you're older.

Ruby: I'm only two years younger than all of you.

(Y/N): Not me, I'm only sixteen.

Powerful (Y/N): Really? I'm seventeen and I look exactly like you.

Reference (Y/N): For to confuse the plot even more.

Ruby looked over to Yang, who wiggled two thumbs up back at her, saying she has a bigger chance with (Y/N). That only returned the shyness back to Ruby.

Yang: Hey, aren't you two supposed to be going now?

(Y/N): Oh crap, you're right. Come on Ruby.

Ruby and (Y/N) walked out of the dorm room and closed the door behind them. 

Yang: That's going to be one awkward shopping spree.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

This chapter's a little bit short, it's only because I meant for this chapter and next chapter to be in one, but I just kept barfing out words in this one, so I just went along with it. Also, last I checked, this story only had 640 reads three days ago, it's now got 760. Un-bloody-believable. I don't know how so many of you can read a metric crap ton of books. Jeez. I'll cya next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 81.7K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
250K 2.7K 53
SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her cousins are always over protective to her...
146K 4.3K 39
In, Pharm and Team are the omegas of blood moon pack. Korn, Dean and Win are the alpha of blood moon pack. English is not my first language.
2.6K 130 11
A werewolf falls in love with the strange vampire he meets at his favorite café. The strange vampire made a promise to himself to never fall in love...