Avenger's One-Shots/ IronDad...

By Raven_Hellfire

HELLO EVERYBODY THAT LOVES MARVEL!! My name is Raven Hellfire and I am the author of this book. How are you... More

🥀🖤HELLO🖤🥀
🥀Running away🥀
🥀Running Away Part 2🥀
🥀Running away part 3🥀
🥀The Internship🥀
🥀Pietro?🥀
🥀The fight🥀
🥀The Red String🥀
🥀Where's Peter Parker!!🥀
🥀Mission Suicide🥀
🥀Don't push your luck🥀
🥀Don't Push Your Luck part 2🥀
🥀Disney Land🥀
🥀Auntie Tasha's comfortable🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 1🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 2🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 3🥀
🥀Just Call Me Anansi!🥀
🥀Peter is Artistic?!🥀
🥀The Internship🥀
🥀Kidnapped🥀
🥀Kidnapped Part 2🥀
🥀Bucky is NICE🥀
🥀Death🥀
🥀Death- part 2🥀
🥀The Pranksters met Loki and FLOWER CROWNS🥀
🥀Back together/ Reunited🥀
🥀Asexual🥀
🥀Road Work Ahead🥀
🥀The Big Reveal🥀
🥀HALLOWEEN🥀 (2018)
🥀We Are.....Venom🥀
🥀We Are.......... Venom Part 2🥀
🥀Verteran's🥀
🥀 Veterans part 2. 🥀
🥀Happy Thanksgiving!🥀
🥀The burning golf course // RIP 🥀
🖤🥀RIP White Wolf🥀🖤
🖤🥀 #PROTECTYOURCOMMUNITY 🥀🖤
🖤🥀Tagged🥀♥️
🥀Finding out🥀
🥀Finding Out Part 2🥀
🥀TRUTH OR DARE 🥀
🥀On Your Left!🥀
🥀Swear Jar🥀
🥀Swear Jar Part 2🥀
🥀Swear Jar Part 3🥀
🥀Talent Show/Holiday's Special🥀
🥀An angry Peter, is not a Peter you wanna see🥀
🥀An Angry Peter, Is not a Peter you want to see Part 2🥀
🥀The end game/ I'm Coming Home🥀
🥀The End Game/ I'm Coming Home🥀 Part 2
🥀Understanding🥀
🥀Holy Crap🥀
🖤🥀Q&A QUESTIONS HERE🥀🖤
🖤🥀Q&A ANSWERS!!🥀🖤
🥀Plan H🥀
🥀The Frozen Tongues🥀
🥀FINISHED Stop Stealing My KIDS🥀
🥀Kidnapped, The Rogues, and Ross🥀
🥀Dad jokes and Angry Peter🥀
🥀Appreciate Tony Stark Day!🥀
🥀Tony Stark Appreciation Day Part 2🥀
🥀Brother....?🥀
🥀Undercover Agent Parker/Phone Call, Bonus: A date🥀
🥀Undercover Agent Parker/Phone Call, Bonus: A date🥀 PART 2
🥀Lesbians🥀
🥀I Will Kill Everyone In This Room🥀
🥀In the Soul Realm🥀
🥀Renaming🥀
🥀Catch Fast🥀
🥀Shotgun!🥀
🥀Shotgun! Part 2🥀
♾🥀Tears🥀♾
🥀Happy Birthday🥀
🥀🖤A/N🖤🥀
🥀Too.... Strong....uuhhhh🥀
🥀Happy (Late) Fathers Day (I MESSED UP)🥀
🥀Replaced🥀
🥀Caw caw Mother Fuckers
🥀Come little children~🥀
🥀Wedding🥀
🥀Cousin Sergei🥀
🥀Back Again
🥀It's going to be ok...right?
🥀CHAPTER AND IMPORANT A/N READ IT🥀
🥀Halloween (2019)🥀
🥀Watty's-This isn't where your story ends-Not on my watch
🥀I love you...🥀
🥀Bad day🥀
🥀Birthday Boy🥀
🥀Birthday Boy part 2🥀
🥀Mission gone wrong 🥀
🥀Kitty🥀
🥀God bless America🥀
🥀Strange are you okay?🥀
🥀Floor Is LAVA🥀
🥀Happy Holidays!🥀
🥀Instant Kill🥀
🥀I'm your new Dad🥀
🥀Please Help Rhodey!🥀
🥀Oh My Thor!🔥
🥀New Years and GROOT
🥀Peppermint
🥀Peter!
🥀Light Sabers
🥀Tick...Tick...Ti-
🥀That Was My Son!🔥
🥀Attacked Part 1🔥
🥀Attacked Part 2🔥
🥀Attacked Part 3🔥
🥀Your Son Peter?🔥
🥀Red Bull🔥
🥀Rare happiness
🥀My leg-
🥀Life is cruel...🔥
🥀Trans Visibility day!🔥
🥀The Unknown Blog/ Going on Hiatus🔥
🥀Russian Singers~🥀
🥀Bad idea🔥
🥀Shit talking🔥
🥀UpDog🔥
🥀Beep Beep🔥
🥀A Menace🔥
🥀Loki!🥀
🥀Holy- BUCKY?!?!
Music
🥀MJ WHAT ARE YOU DOING🥀
Animal
Howling Angels
🥀The sun will shine on us again brother.🖤

🥀I don't care...

2K 95 116
By Raven_Hellfire

Peter watched as everyone turned to dust. Quill, Mantis, Drax... Strange.

His spidey sense's starts tingling so he looks down to his hands but he's fine. He feels pain though. Why?

"Kid?"

No. No no no no no no no no no PLEASE GOD NO not him please!

He turns around and there stands Mr. Stark slowly turning to dust. He rush's over and catches the falling man.

"Mr. Stark it-its gonna be alright its gonna be alright."

"We lost kid... I'm so sorry kid." With that Tony fades into dust. Peter holds the dust before looking down at his hand, but... he wasn't dusting.

No no please no! Just kill him already! It would be kinder than living in a world without Mr. Stark.

"We lost. He did it. He snapped." Nebula said sitting down sad. She bowed her head in respect to half the universe. Half the universe was dead. But he wasn't.

Just then a flurry of emotions passed Peter till he stared down at his hands, emotionless.

"He won, we lost. Half the universe is dead, and the other half will live in despair. How fun." He says emotionless, trying to be sarcastic, yet failing.

Nebula looks shocked at his horrible attempt at a joke. She looks up and sees his emotionless face and realize's what happened.

To many emotions had tried to react at once, to much was happening so he shut down. It happens to her sometimes but he's human-ish so, his emotions just seemed to have shut down.

"Let's go, we can not dwell on those who died. We need to get back to Terran, or Earth as you call it." Nebula states. She stands up and walks over to Peter, offering her hand.

"I've never had a loving father but I had a loving sister. I know how you feel, but we need to keep moving. We need to keep going or we'll be stuck in the past forever." She says. He takes her hand and stands.

"What if I want to stay in the past?" He asked.

"What if there's more in the future?" She counter attacks his question. He was shocked but shook it off.

"Let's get this damn ship fixed and head to earth." He said

🖤🥀🖤A few weeks later🥀🖤🥀

Peter and Nebula crashed the ship into the compounds garden. They stumbled out of it, Peter coughing blood and heavily leaning on Nebula who didn't look any better than Peter.

Steve ran over and took Peter off of Nebula while Rhodey went to help Nebula.

Peter looked at Pepper, sadness in his eyes.

"We lost... we lost and he's... he's gone. I'm sorry Pepper I'm so so sorry." He started crying, Pepper pulling him close into a hug caressing his hair.

"Shh it's ok, I don't blame you it's ok, I promise." Pepper reassured him.

They went inside and got the 2 fixed up. Once fixed up they all went to the living room.

The people there where, Pepper, Peter, Nebula, Rocket, Thor, Steve, Rhodey, Natasha, and Bruce.

"Any signs of Clint?" Peter asked. They shook their heads.

He sighed and leaned his head back on the couch. He stared at the ceiling, emotionless again.

"Pepper? Are you pregnant?" Peter asked bluntly. Everyone stared at the woman in shocked, who was looking at Peter in shock.

"How-how did you?- how did you know? I hadn't even told Tony." Pepper asks.

"Your talking to Spider-Man here. I got super-hearing better than the popsicle over there." Peter says.

"I was listening to your guys heartbeats by accident and counted 1 more than how many people are here. That's why I asked about Clint. I thought maybe Nat but that's a no and same with Nebula. Your the only one that made sense in a way." He explained, while closing his eyes.

"Your Spider-Man! Your barely even 18!" Steve yelled.

"I've been 18 for a month now, fuck off." Peter said.

"Did Tony force you to do this? I knew he was bad but-" Steve was cut off by a punch to the face.

Peter grabbed the man by the shirt and pulled him close.

"Listen to me and listen to me close you mother fucker, I've been Spider-Man since I've been 14, few months after when my uncle died in my arms. If anything Tony gave me a better suit and something that protected me more. Believe me after Germany he tried getting me to stop being Spider-Man but I wouldn't because I loved helping the little guys." Peter said to him in a sharp tone. But he wasn't done.

"I was the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man that tried his best to protect everyone. Cause the Avengers only ever took care of the big stuff, never little stuff. So I took up that role. Me, daredevil, Deadpool, so many vigilantes took up that role. And you wanna know how we got payed back for helping? Either death, jail, or being cursed. Some of us are cursed to live forever, some of us are in prison for trying to help, SOME OF US ARE DEAD AND OH! HOW I WISH I WAS." He screamed the last bit, letting Steve go, causing him to fall to the ground.

"I WISH I WAS DEAD INSTEAD OF BEING HERE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD! I WISH IT WAS ME INSTEAD OF MR. STARK. BECAUSE HE'S SOMEONE PEOPLE WOULD NOTICE AND CARE FOR IF HE DISAPPEARED. BUT NOT ME! IT WOULD BE A BURDEN LIFTED OFF OF EVERYONE SHOULDERS IF I JUST DIED." He screamed the ending.

But the thing that unnerved everyone. Was how completely devoid of emotion his voice was, how he showed no emotions.

"I just wish it was me and not him." He finishes in a whisper. He turns around and walks away.

🥀🖤🥀5 years later🖤🥀🖤

Peter yawned as he looked at the tablet in front of him.

"Hey Peter."

He turned around and saw his brother, Harley Keener-Stark.

"Hey harls. How was the mission?" Peter asked, throwing the man a beer. He opened one of his own and took a swing of it.

"It went well. Clint was found at the beginning of the mission so we had him come back with Nat early. After that we had to deal with a murder and a lot more things. No one was majorly hurt thankfully." Harley said. Peter nodded with a small smile on his face.

"I'm glad. Morgan's gonna be really excited to see you tomorrow you know? She missed you when you went on that mission without saying goodbye to her." Peter said.

"Yeah well I can't wait till I see her too. So what you doing there?" Harley asked, pointing at the tablet and multiple holograms open. Peter sighed.

"Nothing. Captain Ass came by and said some bullshit of time travel. Said they can bring back the others with time travel. I don't believe it though." Peter says. Harley's beer falls from his hands as he stands abruptly.

"Are you kidding?! This could possible bring them back Peter! All of them! We can stop the snap from happening! We can bring dad back!" Harley shouts excited. Peter claps his hand on Harley's mouth with a glare.

"Yell any louder and the world will hear you. Now shut up before Morgan wakes up to your yelling. Anyways it's just a stupid theory. It won't work." Peter said as he sat in his chair, taking a sip of his beer.

"Why?! Huh! Why won't it work? Because you don't think it will? Where the hell is the boy that Pepper described to me cause I sure as hell don't see him.  Where the hell is the optimistic, happy, energetic boy that made everyone in a 5 mile radius smile just by smiling at them!" Harley asks while shouting.

"He's dead. Died with his mentor 5 years ago." Peter replies before taking another swing of the beer. Harley shakes his head in disgust.

"Your not my brother. I don't know who you are." He spat with venom in his voice. He walks off telling Amy, their cleaning bot to clean up the broken beer bottle. And the liquid that spilt from it.

Peter watched the bot clean.

"Peter...?"

Peter turns around at the voice and there sat Morgan at the bottom of the lab stairs. He threw out his beer and walks over to her, crouching.

"What you doing up my warrior? You know you need sleep so you can fight the bad guys right?" Peter asked chuckling.

"Yeah but... can you really do it? Bring daddy back?" Morgan asked. She never met him yet from all the stories that they told her, she wanted to meet her dad badly.

"I don't think so Morgan-"

"Why! You promised you'd try to bring daddy back! Why won't you bring him back!" Morgan yelled. Pepper and a few others came down checking to see what the commotion was.

"You got to meet daddy! So why can't I! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hope you die! Just die!" She yells while hitting his chest. Pepper, Rhodey, Happy, and Harley watched, shock evident on their faces.

Peter just sat on the ground as he let Morgan hit his chest and scream and yell at him. He deserved it, he couldn't bring back her dad. The amazing Iron Man, the Tony Stark. He couldn't bring him, or half the universe back.

Pepper walked over and swiftly picked Morgan up who started crying in her mothers shoulder. Peters hair, that had grown quite a bit, shadowed his face and expression. He stood as Pepper was about to apologize.

"Peter I am-"

"I don't care." He replied. He took a hiking bag out and put a bunch of his gadgets and inventions in it, unknown to them, these things would end up changing everything forever.

"Peter what are you doing?" Rhodey asked. He stopped and looked at them. They saw his broken expression, for the first time in 5 years, he wasn't emotionless or expressionless.

"I'm leaving." He looks at the Captain America shield and straps it to his bag.

"I have business to attend to. I won't be back for a while. Don't bother calling cause I won't answer." Peter said, walking past them and upstairs to his room, to get some cloths.

Few moments later they watch as he throws his stuff in his car. It was a 1967 Chevy impala. It was a beauty. He had fixed the AC so it worked and that the windows didn't have to be rolled down with the circle thing. He also added a few other features unknown to them.

He looked at them for a split second, before entering his car and driving away. They all looked sad and confused in some way.

"What the hell was that?" Pepper asked.

"We messed up, we messed up bad..." Harley said, looking down at his hands ready to cry.

🖤🥀🖤Time Skip🥀🖤🥀

Peter gave Steve the shield.

"Howard made it for you, and Mister Stark would've wanted you to have it back." He said. Steve nodded.

"Thank you for coming. You didn't have to yet you did."

"Yeah well, I made a promise I'm not planning on breaking." Peter said.

With that he grabbed his things and walked inside. He dropped them off in his old lab and walked to where the others where.

There sat a baby Scott as almost everyone panicked. Nebula just watched bored and annoyed. Bruce was trying to fix it but was panicking a bit.

"What the hell is going on here." Peter asked.

Everyone froze and turned to Peter, even baby Scott. Relieved smiles made the way on their faces.

"Well we tried time travel but it's seems that we time traveled Scott's body and mind. If that makes sense." Bruce said. Peter nodded. He placed the baby inside of the machine and turned it on.

A grown Scott walked out and he looked annoyed.

"You guys suck." He said. A few laugh as Peter just rolls his eyes.

"I have a suit to make, so do not disturb me. Though I do need a quinjet." Peter said before walking off. The others looked at each other before shrugging. Nat walked towards the way Peter went, ready to get him a quinjet.

🥀🖤🥀Time Skip🖤🥀🖤

Peter smiled and thanked Okoye again.

"If the vibranium is being used to possibly bring back half the universe, then I won't have a problem supplying you with it. Just please, try and bring everyone back." Okoye said as Peter walked out of the quinjet.

"Thank you again really. I will try my best to bring back your people, your king and princess, everyone. Thank you again." Peter said. Okoye nodded to him and gave him a quick hug. They did the Wakanda forever sign and he waved goodbye entering the quinjet and flying off. Ramonda and Okoye watched.

"It's a shame. Someone so young, and yet so broken." Ramonda said. Okoye nodded sadly.

"It really is a shame."

🥀🖤🥀Time Skip🖤🥀🖤

Peter panted as he got out of the machine one last time. He had managed to get all the stones without a problem. He didn't even have to sacrifice anyone for the soul stone, thanks to his tricks. Yeah he spent way to much time with Loki. But it did pay off in the end. Of course he needed a bit of Nebula's help locating the stones, but hopefully no problems would arise.

He walked over to his desk, Bruce and Rocket staring at the stones in amazement. He placed the last one on a robot arm.

He started controlling the 6 arms, making them all at once place the stones on the glove.

"BOOM!" Rocket yelled, causing Peter and Bruce to recoil in surprise.

"The hell rocket." Peter said annoyed.

They walk over to the glove and inspect it.

The people in the room where: Peter, Rocket, Bruce, Steve, Clint, Nat, Thor, Scott, Rhodey.

"The gloves ready, thing is who's gonna snap they're fricking fingers." Rocket asks.

"I'll do it" Thor said. Clint and Steve shook their heads no and pushed him back a bit, away from the glove.

"Wait-wait, hold on a minute Thor." Steve said.

"We haven't decided who's gonna put that on." Clint explained.

"Oh I'm sorry we're all just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity." Thor said annoyed.

"We should at least discuss it." Scott butted in.

"Look I'm not sitting here staring at the thing if it's not gonna bring everybody back." Thor said.

"I'm the strongest Avenger so this responsibility falls on me, it's-it's my duty." Thor continued as Peter attempted to cut him off, causing Thor to slowly walk backwards as Peter walked to him.

"Yeah yeah-"

"Shhhtaop it let me." Thor said annoyed. (No that wasn't a typo, just how I decided to spell it seeing as Thor said 'stop it' weirdly in the movie.)

"Just- Just let me do something good please, just let me do something good." Thor begged Peter grabbing his hand and squeezing it a bit.

"It's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent, I'm telling you your in no condition." Peter states.

"What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor asked.

"Cheese wiz." Rhodey said.

Thor flipped him off before placing his hands on Peter's shoulders.

"The lightning." Thor says.

"Yeah the lightning." Peter repeats rolling his eyes and patting Thor arm, before moving away.

"Lightnings not gonna help you pal. It's gotta be me. You saw what those stones did to Thanos. They almost killed him. None of you could survive." Bruce said, while walking to the glove. Other's looked at him confused.

"How do we know you will." Steve asked.

"We don't but the radiation is mostly gamma, it's like the other big guy was made for this." Bruce said with a sigh.

"Hulk?" Clint asked.

"No. Apparently there are 3 parts to me. Bruce, Hulk, and Professor Hulk. Which is me and Hulk combined. He'll understand what to do and he can do it." Bruce said staring at the glove. He glanced at Peter who nodded.

With that Bruce started transforming into Professor Hulk. He was wearing this skin tight blue and grey outfit that was under the clothes Bruce had on. Professor Hulk faced Peter.

"Good to see you again Peter, didn't think I would be needed." Professor Hulk said.

"You heard what Bruce said right? Do you want to do this?" Peter asked. Peter and Professor Hulk knew each other because Peter was the person who helped Bruce after they found out that he has another counterpart.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be." Professor Hulk said. Peter nodded. Professor Hulk looked at the glove.

"It's like I was made for this." He says.

🖤🥀🖤With Nebula🥀🖤🥀

Nebula walks to the time machine and takes off her gloves. Her fingers detach (?) and enter the main frame. She starts flipping a few buttons on the time machine.

🥀🖤🥀With the others🖤🥀🖤

"Good to go?" Peter asks as Professor Hulk holds the glove in his hands.

"Let's do it." Professor Hulk says.

"If you remember, everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago, were just bringing them to now, today. Don't change anything from the last 5 years." Peter says.

"Got it." Professor Hulk said nodding.

Everyone either put their helmets on, or stood in a defense position.

Cap had his shield in front of him, Scott and Rhodey put their helmets on, on defense.

Rocket  stood behind Thor. Natasha and Clint stood behind Peter. Armor surrounded him, as he got a shield out, ready to protect the 3 of them if needed. Professor Hulk nodded towards Peter.

"Friday do me a favor and activate barndoor protocol will you?" Peter commanded.

"Yes boss." Friday said as all the doors started shutting, and all the windows too. Everywhere in the compound. Professor Hulk takes a deep breath.

"Everybody comes home." The glove gets bigger and goes around his hand.

Just then Professor Hulk gets overwhelmed by the sudden power and falls to one knee. He groans in pain.

"Take it off, take it off!" Thor says in a panicked tone.

"No wait Professor Hulk are you ok?" Steve asked.

"Talk to me banner." Peter said.

He groaned but nodded his head.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." He replied.

Thor just put up a thumbs up nodding slightly as rocket watched over his shoulder.

🥀🖤🥀With Nebula🖤🥀🖤

Nebula flipped a few more switches, the hologram saying.

'Gate way open: origin 2014'

Nebula watches in astonishment as the time machine reared to life.

A ship came out of a portal and broke through the compound, up into the sky.

🥀🖤🥀With the Avengers🖤🥀🖤

Professor Hulk screams in pain and finally snaps. He falls to the ground the gauntlet falling from his hand and onto the ground.

"Bruce!" Steve calls out rushing to him. Clint kicks the gauntlet away.

"Don't move him." Peter says quickly walking over to him.

Peter quickly frosts Professor Hulks messed up arm as Thor pets Professor Hulks head.

"Did it work?" Professor Hulk asked.

"Oh it's okay it's okay we'll eventually see it's okay." Thor says patting Professor Hulk's head.

Clint looks up when he hears a specific ringtone. He walks over to his phone and sees Laura calling him. He hesitantly answers.

"Ho-ney. Honey." Clint whispers his voice cracking.

Scott looked outside at the birds and bees, and trees.

"Guy's I think it worked." Scott says.

Professor Hulk looks up and sees the ship from earlier. It sends missiles at the compound.

The compound blows up, leaving a crater in its wake.

Peter, Thor and Steve get out of the ruble and walk towards the sitting Thanos, who came from 2014. And they fight.

🥀🖤🥀Time Skip🖤🥀🖤

Thanos's army appears, as Steve hears something.

"On your left." He makes out from his comms. He turns around to see T'Challa, Shuri, and Okoye walk out of a portal, only for more to open, causing more heroes, armies from all over the universe to walk out.

Thanos watches in annoyance. When 1 portal peeks his interest. Out walks a pissed off Iron Man.

Thor and Peter stand up with a new found of determination. Peter laughs.

Thanos hesitates scanning the situation.

"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE." Steve yells out as Mijonir comes to him.

🥀🖤🥀Time Skip🖤🥀🖤

The fight stops as everyone watches what Thanos is about to do.

"I...am... Inevitable..." Thanos says before snapping his fingers. He looks confused before snapping again, turning to see that the stones where gone.

"Oh yeah?" Peter asks.

Everyone watches as he stands from the ruble, placing the last stone. Power scorched through his veins as he stood proud. He glared at Thanos and said.

"Well I don't care. THIS IF FOR YOU MORGAN! Daddy's finally coming home." He yells out, snapping his fingers. A burst of light envelopes Peter, as he then falls to his knees.

Thanos and his army start turning to dust and Peter watches happily. He leans on a piece of rubble feeling drained and tired.

Everyone watches as Thanos's army turns to dust. They then turn their attention to Peter who was leaning on a piece of rubble, looking ready for death. Pepper and Tony land in front of him and run to him.

"Peter baby stay with us okay, stay with me!" Pepper yelled as she cradled his head against her chest. Tony was holding his hand smiling at the kid.

"I'm so proud of you kid, just need you to hang on a little longer, mister Wizard of Oz has got medics coming right now. Stick with me kid I'm so proud of you." He caressed Peter's face who smiled at his dad.

"You have 2 daughters you know? And another son. Pepper adopted Harley, and Nebula and guess what? She was pregnant dad. Mom was pregnant and she gave birth to this beautiful amazing girl that's a splitting image of you. I can't wait till you meet her, even if I won't be there to see it." He says sadly.

Everyone was shocked at this, tears in their eyes. Tony was shamelessly crying.

"Just hang on a little longer Petey please."

"I love you guys.... 3000." Peter says before his eyes glaze over. Pepper and Tony scream in shock begging for their baby back.

Strange portals Peter out of their arms and gives him to the medics. He turns to the family to see Rhodey who was crying, comforting the two at the best of his ability's.

It's such a shame, someone so young, now forever gone....

🥀🖤🥀Time Skip🖤🥀🖤

Tony stood up on the podium, taking a deep shaky breath. He looks over at the reports and civilians that had crowded the area.

"As many of you know, half of humanity just turned to dust 5 years ago. I was among those that dusted. 5 years ago not only did humanity turn to dust, but so did the universe. We fought long and hard to defeat Thanos 5 years ago and we lost. But a little while ago we fought him again."

"And this time we won." People started cheering. Tony put his hand up, silencing them.

"Of course, fighting a war comes with a price, a price one wish's to never pay. There's an old saying I remember, 'In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons.'" Tony quotes. He takes another deep breath.

"3 months ago we fought Thanos in a huge war. And we won, with a price of course. Queens lost their friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, and I lost my son." People started shouting questions but it took a while for them to quite down.

"Spider-Man has been doing his thing long before I met with him. Few years later me and my wife we're planning on adopting him. His name was Peter Parker, as many of you know, my personal intern. And he was the one who did the final snap, that killed Thanos and his army."

"Spider-Man aka Peter Parker-Stark is dead, dead but never forgtten. I love you 3000 son, we'll meet again." Tony said before turning to the statue behind him that had a huge sheet covering it. People in the crowds where crying. But their crying only got worst when they saw what was under the sheet.

There stood a statue of Spider-Man/ Peter Parker. It was Peter standing strong, one side showed Peter in normal clothes, the other it showed Spider-Man.

Tony walked off, knowing he was about to cry.

And that's what they all did, for a very long time.

Dead, but never forgotten.

🥀🖤🥀REVERSE ENDING CAUSE I'M NICE🖤🥀🖤

The fight stops as everyone watches what Thanos is about to do.

"I...am... Inevitable..." Thanos says before snapping his fingers. He looks confused before turning to see that the stones where gone.

"Oh yeah?" Peter asks.

Everyone watches as he stands from the ruble, placing the last stone. Power scorched through his veins as he stood proud. He glared at Thanos and said.

"Well I don't care. THIS IF FOR YOU MORGAN! Daddy's finally coming home." He yells out, snapping his fingers. A burst of light envelopes Peter, as he then falls to his knees.

Thanos and his army start turning to dust and Peter watches happily. He leans on a piece of rubble feeling drained and tired.

Everyone watches as Thanos's army turns to dust. They then turn their attention to Peter who was leaning on a piece of rubble, looking ready for death. Pepper and Tony land in front of him and run to him.

"Peter baby stay with us okay, stay with me!" Pepper yelled as she cradled his head against her chest. Tony was holding his hand smiling at the kid.

"I'm so proud of you kid, just need you to hang on a little longer, mister Wizard of Oz has got medics coming right now. Stick with me kid I'm so proud of you." He caressed Peter's face who smiled at his dad.

"You have 2 daughters you know? And another son. Pepper adopted Harley, and Nebula and guess what? She was pregnant dad. Mom was pregnant and she gave birth to this beautiful amazing girl that's a splitting image of you. I can't wait till you meet her, even if I won't be there to see it." He says sadly.

Everyone was shocked at this, tears in their eyes. Tony was shamelessly crying.

"Just hang on a little longer Petey please."

"I love you guys.... 3000." Peter said, as his eyes glazed over.

Tony and Pepper screamed for their baby to come back.

Strange portals Peters body out of their arms and gives him to the medics. They run through a portal, and hopefully can save his life.

🥀🖤🥀Time Skip🖤🥀🖤

Tony paced the hallway nervously. All the rooms where occupied with those that where injured, and he really should also be in a room, but he couldn't just lay down and act as if his son wasn't on the verge of death!

"Mr Stark?" He whipped around to see a doctor smiling at him.

"He'd stable. He flat-lined twice but he's alive. His arm, the suit he had on melded with his arm. And we didn't know what to do with it so we wanted to ask you if we should amputate it and he can get a prosthetic, or he keep the arm, but it would be useless." The doctor said.

"I need to see the damage done first then I can decide but what other injuries does he have?" He asked.

"It seems a concussion, 2 broken ribs, 3 bruised ribs, his arm, his ankle was sprained and a lot of small cuts here and there." The doctor said. Tony nodded.

"Is he awake?"

"Yes, you can go in if you want, I'll be out helping other patients, you know what to do if you need me." The doctor said before going off to help others. Tony took a deep breath and entered the room.

There lay Peter on the bed staring at the moon. He was smiling softly.

"Hey kiddo, you did it, we won." Tony said. Peter's head whipped around so fast, he was shocked it didn't snap.

"Mr-"

"Nu-uh no Mister Stark crap. I'm your father and you'll call me as such." He says with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah yeah alright.... father." Peter says smiling. Tony groans before walking to the kid and hugging him tight.

"Pepper filled me in on the last 5 years. I still haven't met Morgan, but I did see Nebula and Harley. Apparently Nebula was hacked and forced to bring Thanos and his army from 2014 but, Strange is trying to fix the timeline as we speak." Tony said. Peter smiles.

"I'm glad."

"You know kid, I'm glad Pep adopted you, Harley, and Nebula, now you guys really are my kids. Pep also told me what Morgan said to you. She's grounded for a long time. But when you said what you said while snapping. Pepper and Rhodey almost burst into tears right then and there." Tony continued. He pulled the kid into a hug

"I love you kid so much."

"I love you too dad. I love you 3000."

He may be broken, but he has his family there ready to help him. 

And he smiled, a real genuine smile, in the first time in 5 years.

________________________________________________________________________________

Requested by _Marvelous_fandom123

So as many of you know I've been a shit author and I blame high school for that. But also my shit posting schedule. I will try my best you guys really.

But I also started a second book.

Its a My Hero Academia book! If you want go and check it out you guys.

I love you guys 3000.

Posted on: 10/29/19

Word count: 5000

UNEDITED

🖤🥀🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.3K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
39.6K 1.1K 10
When Peter Stark was a teen he ran away from home. He was a burden to his amazing parents. At least that's what he told himself. Now, in his early tw...
545K 14.6K 201
This is just a bunch of one shots of random anime guys x the reader. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. That sounds so formal... but they're c...
12.3K 412 27
"Do you believe in reincarnation?" "Reincarnation? Well not really.." "I do! And well if we do die and reincarnate promise me you'll find me?" "Okay...