The Fake Boyfriend

By ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... More

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 19
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 22
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 23

1.7K 110 43
By ChiinieBae

"So, this are your schedules for next week. You'll be busy with photoshoots and fashion show." Chaeyoung said handing Jungkook his schedules.

He checks all his schedules and it's quite pack. To be honest he is happy that he got plenty of modeling works. He has to work harder so he can stand against Taehyung even a bit. His rival is no joke. Taehyung is one of the wealthiest person that he knows and so is Jisoo.

"Ahh, thanks for all of this, Chae. I'm glad that I have many works to do." Jungkook said gratefully.

Chaeyoung beams at him. "Don't thank me. I should be the one thanking you because you accepted my offer. And because of your goodlooks and dedication to work all this are the results of this."

Jungkook smiles widely at the woman in front of him. "If that's the case then let's just thank each other."

The two chuckles.

"By the way, I've heard that you met Taehyung?"

"Yeah. I met him already. I never thought that Jisoo's ex-boyfriend is one of a heck rich man. He is way better than me in anyway." He sadly said as he remember that his rival is no ordinary man.

Chaeyoung sit besides Jungkook and gently placed her hand in his shoulder. "Is that why you wanted to have many modeling gigs?"

He heave a deep breath. "Yeah"

"To be honest, I never like Taehyung."

That made him looked at the woman beside him. "You do?"

She nods. "I was against their relationship. Jisoo can tell you that. Taehyung is a nice guy but I never like him for Jisoo. When we met him, he was a tattoo artist with a small apartment. Don't take me wrong though, I don't have anything against those tattoo artist but it's just that, Taehyung was too old for Jisoo."

Chaeyoung sigh and lean back on the sofa. "We were just 14 years old that time and Taehyung got hot on Jisoo. He keeps on flirting with her and after a year, Jisoo date him. Jisoo's world revolves around him then after six years, he disappear leaving Jisoo miserable and broken hearted."

Jungkook nods his head as he listens to Chaeyoung. "She loved him so much, huh?"

"She did. But now, you're the one she loves. I think she loves you more than she did with Taehyung."

Jungkook's face flushed red because of Chaeyoung's words. "And I love her too, so much."

Chaeyoung chuckles. "I can see that, that's why I've been rooting for you guys."

"Love! I'm home!" He announced when he entered their home.

"Welcome home, love!"

He was greeted by Jisoo's innocent beautiful face. His girlfriend is squatting on the floor with a tube of ice cream in her hand.

"Why are sitting there, love?"

Jisoo pats the space beside her. "Watching a movie."

His body suddenly stiffened when Jisoo wrapped her arms around his neck and gently pull him in and kiss him on his lips.
It took him some moment before he wrapped his arms around Jisoo's waist, pulling her closer as he deepen the kiss.

"I miss you." Jisoo whispers after they pull away to breath.

He quickly peck Jisoo's lips before caressing the cheek of the woman who never fails to make his heart runs wildly and butterflies bursting inside.

"I miss you too so much, love. Like crazy."

Jisoo giggles, looking at his eyes. "Have I ever told you how handsome you are?"

He chuckles hearing the question. "What's with the question?"

"Nothing. So, have I?"

He shook his head. "I think, you haven't."

Jisoo raised her eyebrow. "Oh, then let me tell you."

Another chuckle escape his mouth again. "Okay." He pull Jisoo and make her sit in his lap.

Jisoo gently rubs the back of his head as she smiles sweetly at him. "You are so handsome. So so handsome. I think, no, not think, you are next to Changmin oppa."

His eyebrow furrowed in question. "Changmin oppa? Who's that?"

"He's a celebrity. A member of TVXQ."

He nods. "He is not a potential rival, right?"

Jisoo looked at the ceiling, thinking. "Hmmm....maybe."

"Love?" He said in a warning voice as he tighten his grip in Jisoo's waist.

He doesn't want to deal with another guy who wants to steal his girl away.

Why do you have to be this beautiful? You are giving me a hard time knowing that it isn't only me and Taehyung who wants you.

The perks of dating Kim Jisoo, the Goddess Miss Korea.

Jisoo giggles seeing how her handsome boyfriend being worked up hearing another man's name.

"It was just a joke, love. He is a celebrity that's why I'll never have a chance with him." Jisoo gently said.

"You're Kim Jisoo. You can have any man that you want." He pouts looking down.

Jisoo cupped his face and gently pull him to look at her. "You're right. I can have any man that I want, that's why I have you."

He bit his lower lip as he tried to stop himself from smiling because of what Jisoo said and also because of the redness of Jisoo's cheek that he is sure is the same shade of red in his cheek.

"Love, I know Taehyung is bothering your mind."

He looked at his thumb that is gently making circles in Jisoo's waist.

"I can't help it. He was your first love. You dated him for 6 years and your entire teenage life revolves around him. I'm scared that he might get you away from me. He is everything that I'm not."

"Love, look at me please."

He slowly looked at Jisoo and she gently rubs his jaw.

"Yes, Taehyung was my first love. I dated him for 6 years and he was my world when I was a teenager." Jisoo said looking at his eyes intently.

"But that was before. Now, you, Jeon Jungkook is the man that I love. And I want you to be my last love and my world forever. And you are definitely wrong, you are everything that Taehyung is not. You. You are my everything."

He pulled Jisoo by her nape and smash his lips on hers. He can't put into words what he feels because of Jisoo. He is beyond happy knowing that he owns Jisoo's heart and that she wants him to be with her which he also wanted.

He loves Jisoo so much and now that he heard Jisoo's word, his heart and mind is at peace. He realized that Taehyung is indeed part of Jisoo's past life and that he is not part of the equation anymore. It's just the two of them.

Jisoo and Jungkook.

"I love you, Jisoo. I love you so so much." He said in between their kiss.

He continue gently caressing Jisoo's hair while their bodies are entangled under the sheets. Okay, they did not do 'it', okay. They were just sleeping. Just sleeping don't think pervertly like the author. (what? 😲)

They spend the night cuddling in Jisoo's bed. (such a man)

His heart is swelling in happiness. He doesn't know what goodness he has ever done to have Jisoo in his life. He never knew that he is capable of being loved by someone. And it's not just someone, it's Kim Jisoo. The most beautiful woman in Korea with thousands of admirers.

The girl who can have the best man in the world chose to be with him. And she never fails to make him feel love.

Truth to be told, when he found out about Taehyung he was terrified. Terrified that Jisoo's heart will change. Don't get him wrong, he doesn't doubt Jisoo's feelings for him it's just that, Taehyung was a big part of Jisoo's life and it's not impossible that her feelings for him will be back again. But after last night, he realized that the feeling that terrifies him will never resurface again.

Jisoo moved and her eyes slowly flutters open.

"Goodmorning beautiful!"

Jisoo's eyes close when she felt Jungkook's lips on her forehead.

"Goodmorning too, handsome!" She greets him with hoarse voice.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

Jisoo snuggles as she sleepily hums.

"Still sleepy?"

Jisoo nods against his chest. "Yes, because you are so warm. Let's sleep in again before we leave to visit my parents."

He kissed her forehead again as he safely secure Jisoo in his arms. "Okay. Sleep well, my love."

And they both close their eyes and get back to sleep.

"You ready to go?" He asked Jisoo as they settled inside the car.

Jisoo put on her seatbelt before answering. "Yup. Let's go!"

He chuckles seeing the excitement in his girlfriend's face.

"You know, I'm kind of nervous. I'll be seeing your dad again after a long time. I'm still shivering in fear remembering how your dad looked at me the first time I met him."

Jisoo giggles as she remember that day. "Yeah, I remember it well. Come to think of it, you were so cute fidgeting in fear."

"You don't know how I sweat because of his glaring eyes. If looks really can kill, I'd be bathing on my own blood that instant. Your dad is seriously scary."

"Well, he is. But he is a good man. He is just protective to his only daughter and child. That's why."

"I somehow understand your dad. If I have a daughter as beautiful as you are, I will shoot any guy who'll try to make a move on her."

"Oh, I feel bad for our daughter. She might end up being a single for the rest of her life."

He almost choked himself as he heard the word 'our daughter'. Jisoo is planning her future with him.

"Our daughter?"

Jisoo hums in agreement. "Yes, our daughter. Why? Am I not the mother of that daughter of yours? Are you planning to marry another woman?"

Luckily, they are stuck in traffic as Jisoo ask him those shocking question and really made him panic hearing the accusation in her voice.

He faced her as he waves his hands in front of her, in panic.

"That's not what I mean. Of course you're the mother of that daughter of mine and I am not going to marry anyone but you. I was just....you know...surprise to know that you plan to have your future with me."

Jisoo raise her right eyebrow as she fold her arms across her chest. "Why? Do you want to have my future family with Changmin or Taehyung?"

"NO!"

Jisoo nods in approval. "Good. And you better keep your promise. You will not marry anyone or have a family with another woman, but me and with me only. You got that?" She squinted her eyes to prove that she's dead serious about that matter.

"Yes ma'am! I'll only marry you and you'll only be the mother of my kids."

"Good."

"By the way, how many kids do you want?" He asked as they continue their way on the road.

"12"

"WHAT?!"

"Mom, dad, we're home!" She announced once they stepped inside her parents living room.

"Oh darling!"

Jisoo happily skips towards her mother to hug the older woman. She spread her arms out ready to hug her own mother, but instead of hugging her, her mother hugged her boyfriend who is standing behind her.

Her jaws dropped open seeing how her mother hugged Jungkook lovingly like a mother.

"Mom! I'm your biological child. You should be hugging me first before him!" She whines as she stomp her feet on the ground. Throwing tantrum like a little girl.

Mrs. Kim pull away from hugging Jungkook and faced her childish daughter.

"Oh hush! I miss my future son-in-law!"

"But you won't have him as your son-in-law without me!"

He was lost as he watch the mother and daughter bicker.

Did mom just called me son-in-law?

"You've got a point there. But wait, did you just said that he is my son-in-law? Did you two get married without telling me and your dad?"

"What? No. We-"

Jisoo cut her sentence when she saw her mother walking towards her with a slipper in her hand, she started to runaway from her mother.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL DAUGHTER OF MINE! HOW CAN YOU GET MARRIED WITHOUT INFORMING US?!"

"Mom, wait! We di....urgh mom! STOP CHASING ME WITH YOUR SLIPPER! DAD! HELPPPP!!" Jisoo was running around in circle for her dear life. She can't let her mother catch her and beat her with the slipper to death.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE!! STOP RUNNING!!"

"NO! IF I STOP YOU'LL BEAT ME TO DEATH!!"

Jungkook was left standing at the side of the living room, dumbfounded to see this side of Jisoo and her mother.

They are acting like kids. Especially Mrs. Kim who is 52 years old but she moves like a kid. Chasing around her daughter.

"What's going on?"

The two woman and Jungkook looked st the direction of the voice and the head of the family is standong few feet away from them.

"DAD!" Jisoo run towards her father and hide at his back.

"What's wrong, princess?" Mr. Kim asked his daughter.

"Mom's going to kill me."

Mr. Kim looked at his wife who is holding a slipper in her hand. "What's going on?"

"That daughter of yours get married without telling us!" Mrs. Kim points at her daughter, accusingly.

"WE DIDN'T GET MARRIED YET!" Jisoo yells out in frustration, making the other three flinch.

"Mom, why do you keep on saying that? Me and Jungkook isn't even engage yet."

"But you said, he is my son-in-law." Mrs. Kim innocently asked her daugther.

Jisoo sigh deeply out of frustration and walks towards Jungkook and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend when she gets to him.

"Because he will. In the future. So mom please, put down that slipper of yours." She pouts.

Who would have thought that her mother is crazier than her?

Mrs. Kim sheepishly smile before putting her slipper down. "Sorry"

Jisoo roll her eyes at her mother.

"Jisoo dear, why don't you come with me at the kitchen and help me to make our lunch?"

Jisoo sigh. "Okay." And she turned to her beloved boyfriend.

"I'll be at the kitchen if you need me."

He made a quick glance at Mr. Kim who is silently eyeing them, more like eyeing him.

"Can't I join you there?"

She raised her eyebrow questioningly. "Why join me and mom, when you and dad can have your manly bonding or something."

"Uh...y-yeah. Me and your dad can do some bonding time if only he doesn't kill me." He said squirming under Mr. Kim's intense stares.

She giggles at her boyfriend adorable self. "Don't worry love, dad won't kill you. He'll just beat your sorry bum." She said as she walk away to follow her mother to the kitchen.

"Should that make me feel better?"

Jisoo briefly hugged her father who is on her way to the kitchen.

"Dad, please don't kill Jungkook. I'm still going to marry him." And after that she left the two gentlemen at the living room.

"Jungkook"

He immediately straighten his posture and faced Mr. Kim with pounding heart.

"Yes, sir?"

"Why don't you join me in fishing?"

"Yes, sir."

The two gentlemen are currently standing at the bay of the pond that is location inside the huge compound of Kims.

"Jungkook, how long have you and Jisoo been dating?"

"Almost a year, sir."

Mr. Kim doesn't know about him and Jisoo's pretend relationship before that's why he lied.

Mr. Kim nods his head in understanding. "I see. Do you love Jisoo?"

"Yes, sir. I do love Jisoo. Too much." He honestly said.

Mr. Kim faced him with serious face. "What make you love her?"

He glance at Mr. Kim before looking back again at the pond but his focus wasn't there but at the kitchen where the love his life is busy helping her mother in cooking.

"What makes me love Jisoo?" A fond smile drapes in his lips. "I love everything about her. For me, she is the definition of perfection. There isn't any single thing or part of her that I don't love."

He faced Mr. Kim before continuing. "Sir, I know that you don't completely trust me with Jisoo. And that I don't have any richness to offer but sir, I want you to know that I love your daughter very much. She is my life and everything and I can't live without her by my side. Sir, I'll do everything to be worthy of your daughter. And I'll work hard to gain your approval of me for your daughter, sir. I love your daughter, sir. I love Jisoo so much."

Mr. Kim placed his left hand into Jungkook's shoulder and give it a gentle but firm squeeze. "I know and I can see how much you both love each other. Just promise me one thing, Jungkook."

"Anything sir. I'll do whatever you ask me to do."

Mr. Kim kindly smile at him. "Don't ever hurt my daughter in anyway."

He nods in determination. "I won't sir. You have my word sir, I will do everything not to hurt her."

"Okay." Mr. Kim nods and looked back at the pond. "Then I guess, we have an understanding and you can call me dad starting today."

Jungkook's jaw drops as his eyes widen in surprise. Mr. Kim approved of him for Jisoo. Mr. Kim finally accepted him. He wanted to cry out of happiness but that would be embarrassing.

"T-thank you...dad." He whispers.

Jisoo flinch out of surprised when Jungkook suddenly wrapped his hands around her from the back, backhugging her. Her body relax and lean her body against Jungkook front as she rubs her hands against him.

"You seem so extra happy today." She commented. They are now inside the confinement of her bedroom.

She felt Jungkook nods against the crook of her neck.

"Mind sharing it with me?"

Jungkook pull her away from him only to turn her so that they are now facing each other. He took Jisoo's hand and play it as he talk.

"It's about your dad?" He starts.

"What about dad?"

"He..." he looked at Jisoo's curious beautiful eyes. Those eyes that hypnotize him in no ends.

"He finally approved of me for you. And he even told me to call him dad."

Jisoo's eyes sparkles in happiness. "Oh my gosh! That is great. I told you, dad won't kill you. He likes you."

His smiles that bunny smile that always took Jisoo's breath again. "Yeah. And I am so happy that I have someone to call dad. I...I don't know that having someone to call a dad could be this joyful."

Jisoo cupped Jungkook's face and she gently rubs the corner of his eyes as tears are slowly rolling down.

"Thank you Jisoo. Thank you so much for giving me a family. Thank you so much."

She pull Jungkook's face closer to her and gently kissed his forehead. "You deserve it."

He wrapped his arms around Jisoo's waist as he slowly close the gap of their faces. He slowly kissed her, pouring all his feelings to it. Jisoo kiss him back with the same passion.

She placed her right hand into Jungkook's chest tracing circles making Jungkook groan. He gently bit Jisso's lower lip, she open her mouth giving Jungkook an access to her tiny mouth. Their tongues entangled in an intense battle that Jungkook won.

Jisoo let out a moan encouraging her boyfriend to deepen their kiss more. He pull Jisoo, carrying her. Jisoo wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck, as he walk them towards her bed without breaking the kiss.

Jungkook hovered above Jisoo at the bed still kissing each other like there's no tomorrow.

"I love you" Jungkook whispers after breaking their intense make out to breath.

Jisoo caress Jungkook's cheeks while looking at the man hovering above her with love. "I love you too."

Jungkook gulp down the lump on his throat. "I can no longer stop myself. Can we...I want to do.... it with you tonight."

💜
💜
💜
💜
💜

ta-da! finally i was able to update.
sarreh guys for taking too long to post a new update.
SooKook for everyone!!!
Btw guys i'm planning to make another story of course it's jisoo x bts. but this time it will be 'yoonsoo'. it's my second favorite jisooxbts ship. i hope you'll support it too.
thank you for your continues love and support in this book. you're the best!

love love love,
Chii💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Without you By ^^

Fanfiction

16.6K 562 59
Jungkook rejected his mates and they did as well, both parties were convinced that they will be fine without each other, well that was the case until...
246K 8K 80
he really thought that it wasn't him. BTS Jungkook X Taehyung FanFiction
58.8K 2.5K 10
Two exes that are college students and still share an apartment 4 months after breaking up. They haven't gotten over each other and both of them have...
400 34 1
When Jungkook's ex breaks up with him for no valid reason, he finds himself overthinking and figuring that there has to be someone else in her life...