Manan:Love never fades[COMPLE...

Da I-believe-in-destiny

so here is the another story of Manan... from its cover u can conclude that its a childhood love story... ps:... Altro

Introduction....
Character sketch...
real-reel
1-his life
2-her life
character sketch 2
3-who is he?
4-Am i taking her place?
teaser
5-MA industry...??
6-kon hai yeh Fab5?
7-Mera mani...
8-Tu hi haqeeqat
9-Enough Alya
10-My angel
11-niya is angel...
12-u killed soha
13-soha is alive?
14-I m scared
15-shocked
CHAHAT MANSION
16-niya..oops sorry..nandini..
17-How dare they....
18-Manik's birthday dhamaka..
19-Mera dil kabhi mujhe dhoka nahi dega
20-mujhe gale nahi lagaoge mani....
teaser
21-I love u
22:U killed her....
23-what the hell is happening here...
24-Niya is pregnant....
25-Manik...i think u should marry niya
26-It means... i can get my love back...
27-challenge accepted....
character sketch 2
28-where are u...??
teaser
New story
29-yeh kaise ho gaya....
30-My parents killed me...
31-U betrayed ur own son...
Again a new cover
32-How much do u take niya...
33-I will kill u....
34-how dare she....
NOTE
35-U can't love her....
36-child trafficking...
37-We are together now...
39-she was a bitch....
40-I m sorry...
41-sun mere humsafar...
New story
42-Engagement dhamaka....
43-But who was the other one.. ???
Autumn of love
44-Monster is back...
teaser
Thank u
45-Bloody womanizer...
Note
46-Lets have a meet pari..
47-Mission shanaya bani savitri..
new os book
48-U can't leave me...
49-New life....
50-tumhara bina ek saans lena bhi ab gawaara nahi...
51-heated argument..
52-What the hell...
53-Never praise yourself in front of your boss...
54-kon hai yeh nandini
55-Enough daadi
56-Bangalore trip...
57-Ab toh yeh gaya..
58-confusion hi confusion hai??
59-Enoughh...
60-U are fired(Last chapter)
I M Back.....
sequel is up...

38-who is she???

9.9K 880 68
Da I-believe-in-destiny

"Hay bhagvaan..yeh sunne se pehle main mar kyun nahi gayi"

An overdramatic voice it was....

They turned and found a lady in her mid forties standing there weeping...

"Mom"cabir whispered and face palmed himself while others were confused except manik who was giggling seeing cabir's condition...

(Supriya pathak as rama dhavan-cabir's mom)

A kindhearted lady...cabir had inherited his dramebaazi from her only....

A fun loving lady...a bigger prankster than cabir....
Knows cabir's past and hence is worried for his future...

"Mom...what are u doing here"cabir asks her who was walking towards him in slow motion keeping her both hands on her cheeks looking at him dramatically...

"Bas..yahi baki reh gaya tha...ab kya main tujhse milne bhi nahi aa sakti...hai bhagvaan..kya yeh din dikhane ke liye tune mujhe zinda rakha..."cabir held his head while navni and aasha maa was standing there confused...

"Namastey aunty"navya touches her feet taking blessings...

"Haaye..pehli baar isne kuch dhang kaa kaam kiya hai..iss baar bahu sanskaari dhundhi hai"his mom says hugging navya while navni smiles...

But manik was only looking at cabir whose smile vanished hearing her...

He never wanted to remember his past....

His past had snatched his inner self from him...

He is not the same cabir now....
His past was a mistake and we learned from our mistakes right....

Similarly cabir has learned great lesson from his past..that is to never trust anyone easily...and that too blindly...

Don't judge a book by its cover....

Never judge anyone by their appearance or outer self...if u want to judge..then do it by seeing the person's heart and not looks...

"Hello aunty..how are u"manik asks taking her blessings and tries to divert the topic...

"Main theek hu beta..ek tu hi hai jisse meri fikar hai...varna iss cabir ko toh meri padi hi nahi hai.."cabir rolls his eyes at his mother's drama...

"Guddu ke papa bhi tumhe bada yaad karte hai"she says cupping manik's cheek and gave a motherly peck on his forehead making him smile....

"Guddu??"navni was confused except manik who giggles looking at cabir..

"Arey guddu...tumhara hone vaala pati"she says to navya making her blush and cabir embarass...

"Ayyee haaye...dekho toh..kitni laal ho rahi hai"she says teasingly...

"Mom..plz..stop embarassing her"cabir whisper in her ears....

"Kya..ab main tujhe embarass karti hu"she asks while her tears were all ready to flow..

"I did'nt mean in that way mom...u know that...u know na how much i love u...."he says hugging her while others were adoring their bond...

Cabir's mom was always there with him in his bad times..she was the one who supported him in the past and helped him to move on......

"Mere laal...mere peele..mere hare..mere neele...kitna emotional kar diya apne mom ko"she says cupping his cheeks...

Cabir rolls his eyes at her funny endearments...

"Aunty..ek colour toh reh hi gaya"navya says suddenly making others confuse...

"Konsa beta"she asks..

"Mere kaale"navya says innocently while cabir was looking at her with wide eyes...

"Arey haa..Mere"before she could complete cabir cuts her off...

"Mom..kyun mujhe satrangi banane pe tule hue ho"he says making faces....

Manan and aasha maa giggles navya was looking at them in confusion..*perks of being innocent*

"Accha...voh sab chodo...shaadi ki date nikali.."Rama suddenly asks...

"Mom..itne jaldi nahi plz..pehle navya ko apna career banana hai...mujhe apni life main settle hona hai..."he says

"Aur kitna settle hoga...manik beta..tu hi samjha isse..shubh kaam main deri nahi karni chahiye...tumne voh kahavat nahi suni...kal kare so aaj kar...aaj kare so ab....aaj kal ke bacche humesha kal par tike rehte hai...arey bhai kal kya ho jaye kise pata...isliye kisi bhi baat ko der nahi karni chahiye until u have second thoughts for it"

Cabir rolls his eyes...

But her words had a great impact on Manan...

They look at her and then at each other...

"Aunty sahi keh rahi hai cabir...."Manik spoke out of sudden while nandini stares at manik knowing what he would be thinking...

"I think..its high time..u both should get married....aisa nahi hai ki shaadi ke baad tum log apna career nahi bana sakte..ofcourse u can....so i think u should think about it"

*******************
"Hello miss niya...aap yaha"the principal asked when she found Manan there...

They both were in aashi's school....

"Aur yeh"she points towards manik...

"Hello miss...i m Manik..Manik malhotra" He spoke with his all time smirk making nandini roll her eyes.....

"Obviously i know u Mr.malhotra..plz..have a seat"they both settle down...

"Any problem.."principle asks looking at nandini's nervous face...

Manik holds her hand and caress it to calm her down...

She was scared..very scared...

She don't want her assumptions to be true...

"Yeh..actually we are here to talk about aashi"Manik says...

"Ohh...aashi..i was about to call u Miss niya...from last few days i m observing her behaviour..she is changed...now a days she is not even completing her homework..aur class main bhi uska dhyaan nahi rehta....is anything wrong with her..."principle asks making them more worried....

"Actually mam...we too are here to talk about that...pehle aap bataiye ki is there any male teaching staff here..."manik asks while nandini closes her eyes praying to god...

"No...our school is specially for girls..no boys are allowed here...not even male teachers...."principle says making them sigh in relief....

"Thank u mam...actually we were worried for aashi...we will talk to her about this....i hope everything goes well"nandini whispered last line nervously....

"Ok..we will take a leave now...sorry for the disturbance"manik says getting up along with nandini...

"Its ok Mr.malhotra..i know u are parents and u are worried for ur daughter...i will make sure to keep an eye on aashi..i think friends ke beech hi kuch hua hoga..i will talk with the class and will inform u soon"principle says shaking hands with manik....

Manan looks at each other hearing parents...

He nods and they leaves....

******************

"Cabir...what happen..."manik asks cabir who just dragged him in one corner...

They both were in college empty corridors as classes were going on...

"What happen..tu bata tujhe kya hua hai..how can u agree to mom..u know na ab tak main apni life main theek se settle nahi hua hu.."cabir whisper yelled at him making him sigh..

"Are u sure u love navya or u are having second thoughts about her"manik asks making cabir shocked...

"Are u mad...ofcourse i love navya...tu aisa soch bhi kaise sakta hai"cabir shouts loudly...

"Cabir..lower ur volume..we are in corridors.."manik glares at him..

"Ok..u love navya...right"manik asks..

"Yes..i love her more than my life"cabir says..

"Then what's the problem man..and plz..don't tell me that u want to settle first bullshit...i know there is something else..."manik glares making cabir nervous...

"U know my past right"cabir asks...

"Don't tell me u are still stuck in ur past"manik says looking at him furiously...

"Nahi manik...i have moved on...but...but maine ab tak navya ko apna past nahi bataya..and..and i m scared....what if she leaves me after knowing my past"cabir whispers with teary eyes...

"Cabir...don't be coward...go...and tell her the truth...she will believe u because she loves u...aur rahi baat tere past ki so u don't love that girl anymore right..u love navya"manik says hugging him patting his back...

"Who is she???"they both heard the voice and broke apart turning around...

They saw navni standing there..navya was looking at cabir with teary eyes while nandini looks at them with questioning eyes...

"Will u tell us or should we leave"nandini says sternly while manbir gulp the lump in their throat before nodding at them...

Precap:cabir's past revealed....new entry on its way.....

Hey guys...
Sorry for not updating yesterday...
Was little busy in something.....

So back to the chapter...

How was it...

I know u are waiting for teaser past...joh 2-3 updates ke baad aayega....

So be patient and keep loving this book...

I m thinking to extend this book little...so what's ur opinion about it

And yeah...i wanna ask one more thing...

Are u guys liking my other new story HER PRINCESS LIFE...

Two chapters have been updated still votes are less..i know Manan had not met yet there...but keep patience guys..

Those u have'nt read that story...
So plz go xhighonwingsx account....
And do check her princess life....
I have changed my way of writing there...
So hope u liked it....

Do let me know about the update and don't forget to vote and comment...

Love Mamta

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

126K 7.9K 38
This is one more beautiful love story of Manik and nandini.
259K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
45K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
194K 16.7K 61
Here is the continuation to my story LIFE WITH A STRANGER... A story of life of manan with their kids.... Wanna know how it goes??? Stay tuned....