Gabby πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🌊

By Carolina4240

Gabrielle Banks is the 19 years old girl from Detroit who take an online class for the business degree, got a... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
27

Eleven

74 3 0
By Carolina4240

Chris

It's been 2 hours since I came to my mom's house. The whole time I been here, I helped her cooked by making an side dish while Tariq and Sonya in the dinning room setting up the table since Aunt Angie can't come tonight like she wanted to. I hope that she'll come over for dinner next time when she off.

Now we at the dinner table enjoying each other company as we talking about what going on with our lives until my mom start asking me.
"So Chris, have you found the special someone?" My mom asked taking an bite of the rice and gravy.
"No, but I met a girl at one of my friend's birthday party" I said remembering see Gabby sitting at the chair alone.
"Really, what's her name?" Tariq asked taking an bite of the corn.
"Her name is Gabrielle" I said as I took another bites of the rice and gravy.

"Good, I hope she better than Tania with her gold digging ass" My mom said as we all agree. Like I said before, I wanted to kicked her ass for stealing my money but I was raised better than that. My mom can't stand her because she flat out lazy to get an job that she always paid for unnecessary shit that she don't need which is the part of the reasons why she got evicted at "MLK Apartment".

She knows damn well that them folks over there don't play when it's comes to rent money especially she about 2 or 3 months late. We continue talking until I got up and about to clean out the plates but my mom stopped me.
"Don't worry about it baby, me and Sonya will clean up" My mom said. I got out of the kitchen and gave my mom and Sonya an hug while I gave Tariq an dap.
"Thanks for dinner mom" I said as I putting my jackets on.
"You are welcome, have an good evening" My mom said.
"I will" I said as I walked out the door on the cool Sunday evening in March.

It's nothing better than coming to my mom's house for dinner on the Sundays whenever we got time since my mom be working on Sundays sometimes.

The next day

I woke up at 9am with the door knocking which is I don't know who the hell that is. So I got up out of the bed to answer the door and it's was Tania standing at the door way wearing the blue strapless crop top and the short ass jeans skirt which is she probably ain't wearing no draws.

"Hey daddy" She said annoyingly lucky that its not that early in the morning nor really cold outside.
"What the hell are you doing here Tania?" I asked want to snatched that $5 weave out of her head right now.
"What, I can't say hey to my baby daddy" She said like she pregnant or some shit. Here we go again with that "baby daddy" shit because I thought I made it clear that I don't want no kids with this gold digging bitch.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I don't want your gold digging ass" I said since I told her countless times that I don't want her ass.
"Look baby, I'm sorry that I stole your money" She said trying to say the same shit but it's not going to work so she needs to save that fake ass apology because her ass should've thought about that before I cut her ass off.

She locked the door, took her shirt off and tried to have sex with me but I pushed her.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked not wanting no sex from her.
"Come on daddy, I know you missed this" She said as she tried to take her skirt off which is I knew that she ain't wearing no draws since I saw her hairy kitty cat.

"Hell no, put your damn clothes on and get the hell out of here" I said as she put her clothes back on and get ready to leave.
"I know we're not together no more but remember, ain't no other bitch can't please you like I can" She said as she walked out of the door. I don't know what the hell are she talking about but we're was never together. We just messing around with the condoms on because I forced her to use them.

After she leaves, I went to the kitchen and cooked me some breakfast since I ain't got to be at work in the hour. I ain't had sex in the while but I'm fine with it since I be pleasuring myself like every night especially Gabby even I just met her over the weekend at Shay's birthday party.

Gabby
I'm at work just doing the same thing like I usually do at my job. Let me tell you, I making the biggest tip by the Hispanic couple which is they gave me an hundred dollars. The customer don't usually give me that much tips but I do appreciate them though. When I'm done cleaning out the table, it's time for my lunch break as I told Tom that I'll be back.

Yes, my lunch break usually lasted for 30 minutes since I be bringing my lunch and eat at the break room or sometimes I go to the restaurant to get my lunch. I went to the break room, took out my leftover spaghetti and the 20oz of Vanilla Pepsi that I brought this morning along with king size Reese's cup an hour before I get here. I put my leftover spaghetti in the microwave for a minute, took them out and sat down as my phone start to ring and it's was Chris.

Phone Convo
Gabby: Hello
Chris: Sup Gabby
Gabby: Hey Chris, what are you doing
Chris: About to get ready for work, what about you
Gabby: I'm taking the lunch break
Chris: Alright, I'm just wondering that if you want to go to movies with me on Friday night
Gabby: I would love to
Chris: Alright, I'll call you later I got to get ready for work
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone with Chris which is he taking me out on the date, I finished eating my lunch, took a few sips of my soda, put them into the refrigerator and left the break room which is time for me to go back to work. This going to be my first date with Chris since I never date anybody before in my life but Candace is right, I should give love a try.

Candace

Hey everybody, my name is Candace Banks. I'm 21 years old and I was born and raised at Detroit, MI. You know that I'm Gabby's older sister since I don't need to tell you which is my best friends. Me and Gabby is always close along with my parents and my siblings even we're middle class family that grew up at the normal neighborhood but money don't mean nothing.

We just love each other no matter what. Now I'm at work at my aunt's salon since she owns this salon along with the ones at Royal Oaks, Pontiac, Rochester and so on. I been working with her since I gradurate from collage last year since I went to the beauty school for a year and I do hairs and nail.

I'm thinking about opening my own salon one day but I got to find the abandoned building since there a lot of abandoned building in Detroit espeically the hood parts. When I'm done with the Hispanic lady's hair, she have me an $100 tips before I gets prepared for another hair customer. While I'm cleaning up my mess, my aunt start asking me.

"Have you found an man yet?" She asked just pressured me to get a boyfriend which is I don't need them.
"No and I don't need a man" I said as I sweep the hair off of the floor.
"Come on girl, there are good man around, you should give it a try" My business partner Vanessa said as she curling the white girl hair.

I don't know why my aunt and my mom pressuring me to get a man because I'm fine being single and I'm not thinking about getting a man right now. I mean come on, can they just let me do me right now? If I want a man, I'll get them but I'm more focused on doing the business right now. I might do it so my family can get off of my back about not getting an boyfriend.

When I'm done sweeping up the floor, I'm ready for another customer as the Indian girl Michelle came in.
"Hey Michelle, you made it on time" I said since she set up her appointment Friday after I did the 9 years old head. To let you know, we close on Tuesday and Wednesday but I worked on the weekend sometimes which is mostly on Saturday.

"Yes ma'am I am" She said in her thick Indian accent.
"Okay, have an seat" I said as I'm about to do a lot of more heads before I gets off around 7pm.

Chris

After I asked Gabby out on the date Friday night which is she won't be that busy, I went back to work just doing the same thing as I usually do which is cutting people head as my cousin Tariq start asking me.
"How is that Gabby girl doing?", He asked as he sweeping up the floor before the next customer gets here.
"She doing alright, I just asked her out today", I said remembering calling her while she on her lunch break.

"Really, what are you taking her?", He asked as he puts piece of hairs in the dust pan.
" Nothing special, we just going to the movies ", I said not knowing what movies we want to see.
"Alright, I hope she brings something to the table other than sex", He said since I don't want no relationship with hoes nor hoodrats. Like I said before, the only thing them hoes gets from me is sex and get the hell out of my house as long I'm using the condoms.

We continue talking about females until I saw the next customer walking into my shop which is the partly white guy named Bobby.
" What's up man", He said as he gave me the dap.
"What's up man, how is work?", I asked as I put the cover on him.
" It's alright, what's y'all talking about?", He asked.
"I just met a girl at my friends party the other day", I said remembering asking Gabby to dance with me at Shay's birthday party.

"Are you serious, what's her name?", Bobby asked.
"Her name is Gabrielle but her friends and family calls her Gabby for short", I said hoping that girl got something to offer other than sex. I don't know what's time I'm planning on gets her but I might asked her tonight.

Gabby

After the normal day of work, I went home a little bit later than I usually go home because I need to stop by the store to get a few things for my artwork. In case you didn't know, I painted and baked on my free times other than watching TV since its nothing on sometimes.

While I'm doing my assignment, my phone starts ringing and it's was Candace calling me.

Phone Convo
Gabby🌟🌺♒: Hello!
Candace💫💎🌷: Hey Gabby, what are doing?
Gabby🌟 🌺♒: I'm doing school work right now, so how is work?
Candace💫 💎🌷: Same old, same old, Aunt Linda and Vanessa keep pressuring me to get a man.
Gabby🌟🌺♒: They still doing it?
Candace💫 💎🌷: Yeah, you know I'm not thinking about getting a man right now.
Gabby🌟 🌺♒: Well, I got to get going, I need to finish my school work and homework because its due at 11 PM.
Candace💫 💎🌷: Alright, I'll talk to you later.
Gabby🌟🌺♒: Okay bye.
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone with Candace, I continue finish my assignment before I start doing my homework because it's due around 11 PM and I can't wait until the last minutes. My homework and assignment due around midnight sometimes but I turned them in a couple of hours before it's due. Whenever I do my assignment, I always check the spelling and grammar first before I turn them in to my online teacher especially English. 

I don't know when Chris going to called me because he said he'll give me the more information about the date to the movies but I will find out when he call me either tonight or tomorrow. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 530 19
(𝘯.) 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘀𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢; 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
13.2K 272 79
Kaylin is 16 and in junior at West Charlotte High School. He just the normal teenager that don't do drugs, stealing cars or join the gang. Phylicia S...
206 2 10
Xavier Carter, a 17-year-old troubled kid. With his father who was forced out of his life and a drug-addicted mother along with his alcoholic step-fa...
227 2 6
"You're insufferable, you know that?" "Aw come on sweetheart, don't be that way." "For the last time, I'm not your sweetheart!" Nevaeh Roman never ha...