RWBYxMReader (Involves existi...

By Brodster36

You love the web show RWBY ever since it was first created, you've always wanted to literally be in the show... More

Memories Are Required
Acting as Myself
Where Am I
Ruby Watches RWBY
Internet From A Story
Help Me Get Me
The Third One
A Chance to Change
The Cinder of an Emerald
Not Thought Through Enough
Grouping
Back and After Stories
Google Cash
A Real Waifu
(Y/N) vs (Y/N)
Younger Mother
We Have To Save Us
MReader X Brodster36
Are We Leaving?
RWBY and Ruby on Earth
Other Books

Meeting His Readers

1.2K 23 17
By Brodster36

???: What the fuck was that!

Yang: Great, someone else to deal with.

???: What kind of devilish fucking plot would take me away from that fucking Bellabooty of all things!

Blake: Bellabooty?

(Y/N): Ruby? What story were you reading?

Twin Ruby: Uhh... Remnant of Bloody Evolution.

(Y/N): Oh no.

Weiss: "Oh no"? What's with the "oh no"?

Twin Ruby: The main dude's an insane person.

(Y/N): He's basically the definition of a prick.

???: Oi! Author-kun! What's the deal with the flash-bang teleport- Brodster36? Who the fuck are you? Fuck you do with SmartNeoBoi?

Ruby: What's he doing?

Twin Ruby: Breaking the forth wall.

Yang: What?

(Y/N): He's talking to the audience, and the author.

Blake: But this isn't some kind of movie, or story.

(Y/N): I came here by going into a story.

Powerful: (Y/N): He's not wrong.

???: Oi! Brodster! Don't fucking ignore me, I'm the main character you know.

Weiss: That's it! I'm already tired of him.

Weiss pushes open the door abruptly.

Twin Ruby: I wouldn't-

Weiss immediately steps back into the doorway as the newly introduced character had pulled out a large high-tech laser rifle, called the "M6 Spartan Laser", seemingly out of nowhere.

???: Oh... It's just Sharpay Evens herself.

Weiss: What? My name's Wei-

???: I know who you are, Ice Queen.

Weiss: But who are you?

???: Fuck you mean? I'm the guy that was like Batman at the top of the stadium when you sung that fucking song as if you're gonna give Snow White a poisonous apple. 

Powerful (Y/N): I'm going in.

(Y/N): You guys are mental.

Powerful (Y/N) and (Y/N) walked in the dorm room to see a seventeen year old boy who looked exactly like the other two (Y/N)s. The only difference being the hairstyle. This (Y/N)'s hair seemed to extend all the way down to his lower back. With a quick closer inspection, (Y/N) could see multiple strands of rainbow coloured hair.

The long haired (Y/N) re-targeted his gun at (Y/N):

??? (Y/N): How'd you see my rainbow strands?

(Y/N) put his hands up.

(Y/N): How'd you know I could see them?

??? (Y/N): The fucking paragraph above said you saw them.

The long-haired (Y/N) took a second look at the two (Y/N)s that entered the room.

??? (Y/N): Is this this The Citadel of (Y/N)s or something? Or is this some Gemini Man shit?

(Y/N): Jeez, you should be "Reference (Y/N)".

Reference (Y/N): You get my references?

(Y/N): Uhhh... yeah?

Reference (Y/N) puts his laser rifle way. Making it disappear completely.

Reference (Y/N): You must be one of my readers.

Reference (Y/N) puts out his hand for a handshake. (Y/N) nervously returns the handshake before being pulled towards his long haired counterpart who gives him a slap on the back before pushing him away.

Reference (Y/N): You're one of the first fans, that has the honour of meeting me. (F/N) (L/N).

(Y/N): Uh huh...

Powerful (Y/N): Honour meeting you? I wouldn't like to meet you at all.

Reference (Y/N): I wouldn't get on my bad side, tethered (Y/N).

(Y/N): Us?

Reference (Y/N): Correct. 10 points to Gryffindoor.

(Y/N): Jeez. 

The rest of team RWBY entered the room.

Yang: There's four of you now?

Reference (Y/N): Four? Where's the forth cunt?

Blake: The boy that looks like Ruby.

Blake points to twin (Y/N), who is peeking around the corner of the dorm room entrance with his two sisters.

(Y/N): Not every (Y/N) looks the same. Including you, long haired (Y/N).

Reference (Y/N): You clearly haven't met Inuyasha.

Weiss: Who?

Reference (Y/N): Doesn't matter, which of you little shits wants to explain why the fuck I'm here.

(Y/N): You can ask Ruby.

Reference (Y/N) looks at the Ruby standing by him in the room before looking at twin Ruby by the door way.

Reference (Y/N): You're gonna have to be more clear with that, chief.

Powerful (Y/N): By the door.

Twin Ruby begins to look shy.

Reference (Y/N): Another one of my readers, aye?

Twin Ruby: Uhh... yeah.

Reference (Y/N) give her a handshake.

Reference (Y/N): *whispers* You're the better one, Rubes.

Twin Ruby blushes a bit. Twin (Y/N) notices, bottling anger inside of him.

(Y/N): So, about where you are.

Reference (Y/N): Yes, fucking spill it.

(Y/N): You're in a Wattpad story.

Reference (Y/N): Wow. really? I did not expect that. What kind of author makes that sort of fucking plot twist, like that terrible shit? Cuz it's about as predictable as the Titanic movie.

Reference (Y/N) looks up towards the ceiling.

Reference (Y/N): Except Brodster36.

Ruby: Who's that?

Reference (Y/N): A bad story teller is what he is.

(Y/N): Whatever, you're in a different dimension that was formed by a Wattpad story.

Reference (Y/N): Well, I'm fucking sure that I didn't jump through any sort of fucking Link Cable.

(Y/N): That's because you were pulled out of a story by Ruby.

Twin Ruby: Sorry.

Reference (Y/N): Wait, you pulled me away from that Bellabooty?

Blake: You keep saying "Bellabooty".

Reference (Y/N): You'll find out what that is later, sweet cheeks.

Blake blushes.

(Y/N): Oh my god, what's with you?

Reference (Y/N): Main Character Hax is what's with me. And, uhh... Twin Ruby. No longer the favourite.

Twin Ruby's face saddens, this only feeds more anger to Twin (Y/N).

Ruby: Why are you being such a bad guy?

Reference (Y/N): It's called natural charisma, and I had it maxed out before I even got out of Vault 111.

(Y/N): Holy crap, look, (Y/N)? I need you to shut up.

Reference (Y/N): You can't shut the main character up. I'm as popular as a fucking Google search for Facebook.

Power (Y/N): Far out, this guy.

Weiss: Can you three dolts just stop it now. You're irritating me.

Yang: Finally, someone said it.

Reference (Y/N): What, too scared to do it yourself, Goldilocks?

Yang's hair seems to catch on fire, her eyes turn blood red.

Yang: What did you call me?

Reference (Y/N): Goldilocks. But I reckon Heatblast suits you better.

After reference (Y/N) leaves his comment, Yang activates her Ember Celica and sprints into him. As she flies into him, Yang punches reference (Y/N) in his jawbone, causing the both of them to fly straight through the, now closed, window, making shards of glass throw themselves out of the room and spread around the campus' courtyard.

The two fighters land into the ground, causing a tiny crater to form from them. When the dust clears, the two are still standing, with Yang's fist being caught be reference (Y?N)'s left hand.

Reference (Y/N): Just as feisty as the other you, huh? FALCON PUNCH!

Reference (Y/N) punches Yang at the top of her forehead, causing to be thrown back to the exterior wall of the dormitory.  She lands in the same place Weiss did the day before, making the wall weak enough for her to fly right through and land inside the foyer of the complex.

Yang, being extremely angry at this point, punches the ground to allow the recoil to get her back to her feet before firing both of her gauntlets behind her to launch herself forwards, flying towards reference (Y/N). She readies her arm for a second punch, before landing it into his chest.

Yang looks at where she hit to reveal that reference (Y/N) and moved her arm away from him mere nanoseconds before the impact.

Reference (Y/N): As a titan named Thanos once said. "You should've gone for the head."

Reference (Y/N) snaps his fingers before looking around disappointingly.

Reference (Y/N): Well, that's anticlimactic as fuck. Anyway, FALCON KICK!

Reference (Y/N) knees Yang in her stomach, making her fly back into the air as she was sent through the window to team RWBY's dorm room. She lands in the centre of the audience that was watching her defeat take place.

(Y/N): The guy's as powerful as this (Y/N).

(Y/N) gestures to the powerful (Y/N).

Powerful (Y/N): Seriously.

Twin Ruby: Yeah.

Yang spits out a few dirt specks that were caught in her mouth during the fight.

Yang: You could've told me earlier.

Weiss: You wouldn't of believed him.

Ruby: She's not wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

You guys, calm the heck down. This book is already 400 and bloody 40. Jeez. You guys just love to surprise the bloody crap out of me every bloody chapter. I'm gonna be honest, it's kinda hard to write as this Reference (Y/N). I'm probably too uncultured to use a guy who just loves to reference absolutely anything and everything. I have no clue as to how SmartNeoBoi does it. And yes, before you ask, I did use a character to say my own writing is crap. I thought it would be stupid. And it was. So, I'm kind of a genius. Anyway, I dragging this on to build up the word count, so I'll stop. See ya next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 36.8K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
5.2K 58 12
Bracelet Girls x MALE Reader Just a one shot of Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, basically the Bracelet Girls in Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V. Might do other one shots of...
199K 14.6K 19
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
39.4K 430 30
I've always been that kind of 'lone wolf'. My only friends have ever been Tara Raeken and Stiles Stilinski. But Tara accidently died eight years ago...