New Manager?

By whowasheree

She got a job as a manager for the popular girl group, Blackpink. She wasn't planning on falling in love agai... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
Jennie
Jisoo
Lisa
Rosé
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
ninety-one.
ninety-two.
ninety-three.
ninety-four.
ninety-five.
ninety-six.
THE END

sixty-two.

4.6K 144 41
By whowasheree

not friends, not enemies. just some strangers with some memories. 

question of the day: would you rather be uncontrollably laughing for the rest of your life or uncontrollably crying for the rest of your life?

if you want to know me outside of wattpad, you can follow me on instagram, @aqidahisaloserr or on twitter, @aqidahisaloser.

thank you.

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Osaka, Japan. Y/N had just woken up from her deep slumber. She didn't really fall asleep until 5am because she was busy gushing over the pictures that was sent from Rosé of their date. The same goes for the Aussie. Y/N reached for her phone that was charging to see what was up since it kept vibrating. She peeked her eyes opened to see the notifications. She sighed relievedly since it was texts from Kwangjoo sent to the managers' group about the next four days, where there's no work schedule for everyone. They will fly back to Korea on Wednesday. Y/N exited the group chat and tapped on Lisa's name since there were texts from her. She automatically giggled when she read what Lisa sent. 

She clutched her phone to her chest and let a big stupid smile appeared on her lips. Only Lalisa Manoban can make her all smiley the second she woke up. Y/N wasted no time and replied immediately,

She got out of bed and head into the bathroom to shower. After she was done, she picked up her grey sweatpants and an old black t-shirt from her high school to wear. Y/N didn't comb her hair since she kind of liked the messy look that she was rocking right now. She made sure she got her phone before exiting her hotel room and walked over to Lisa's. 

"Hello," Lisa greeted when she opened the door.

"Hey," Y/N smiled.

Lisa welcomed Y/N in. The older girl stopped her tracks when she saw the tray of food located in front of the bed. Y/N non-existence question got answered when Lisa back hugged her and whispered, "I ordered room service since this will be your first meal of the day. I hope you like it." Y/N turned around and cupped the Thai girl's face, "Thank you. You're really sweet." The two girls sat down at the edge of the bed, side by side. Y/N pulled the tray closer to them and Lisa picked something to watch on the TV. Y/N scanned the food to see what she wanted to put in her empty stomach. The food had variations of breakfasts and lunch. She took the knife and fork and proceed to cut a small portion of the chocolate chip pancakes. Y/N took a bite and can't help but moan at the taste. You could never go wrong with Japanese style pancakes. "That good?" Lisa laughed. Y/N nodded, still munching on the fluffy pancakes. She cut another small portion and fed Lisa who also began nodding when she got the taste of it. After scrolling through the channels on the TV, Lisa finally decided on an English movie that none of the girls have watched before. Y/N was watching it attentively since it got her attention while the younger girl got bored of it quickly. She continued eating and then decided to Y/N would be her movie. 

"Lisa, the TV is that way." Y/N stated when she caught Lisa's soft eyes on her. 

"Watching you is better." The Thai girl grinner.

Y/N blushed and fed her again so Lisa won't see the effect she has on her. The girls finished their delicious meal. Y/N placed the tray to one side before seeing Lisa has laid down on the bed while rubbing her stomach. "No, get up. Laying down after a meal is not good." Y/N used her pointed finger to signal Lisa to get up. The younger girl groaned before bringing her arms out and asked, "Pull me up." Y/N playfully rolled her eyes before grabbing Lisa's hand and attempted to pull her up but she went down instead. "I got you!" Lisa wrapped her long arms around Y/N's waist, locking her on top of her. Y/N laughed and tried to wiggle her way out but failed as Lisa was too strong. "Just stay." Lisa played with the older's hair. Y/N stopped moving and got comfortable as well. They stayed in that position with Lisa caressing Y/N's now quite dry hair and Y/N snuggling into the crock of Lisa's neck. 

"Your heart is beating fast." Y/N softly commented after a few minutes of peaceful silence. 

"Because I have you in my arms," Lisa answered and she took a deep breath. Y/N shampoo scent invading her nostrils. Their peaceful silence was interrupted by knocking on the door. "Did you order something else?" Y/N asked. She felt Lisa shaking her head. Y/N sat up and looked at the door. Lisa widen her eyes and cleared her throat when she noticed her view right now. "Should we go checked?" Y/N asked, looking down at Lisa. The younger girl was about to answer when a voice from the outside was heard. 

"Lisa-yah, open the door. We know Y/N is in there." That voice belongs to Jisoo.

Lisa clicked her tongue in annoyance and buried her face into her hands. "Why are they here?" She pulled Y/N back down and talk in a small voice, "If we keep quiet, they will go away." Y/N laughed and nodded. They keep quiet for a few more seconds but another voice was heard from outside, "Open!" 

"Let's just go open the door." Y/N told and Lisa nodded. The older girl wanted to get off of Lisa but the Thai girl had other ideas. "I swear, the four of you like carrying me." Y/N wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck for support as Lisa walk to the door. Y/N hides her face into Lisa's neck when the door opens. "What?" Lisa demanded. Y/N didn't hear any responses so she revealed her face to the three girls. "Hey you three," She smiled nervously. "We'll welcome ourselves in," Jennie spoke in a sarcastic tone and walked in followed by the vocal line. Lisa closed the door and sighed before meeting her members who were now seated on the bed. "What are the three of you doing here? To see me?" She raised her eyebrows twice. "Why would we want to see you? We're here to see the girl you have in your arms." Jisoo frowned and pointed to Y/N who was silent. "I want to hug her." Lisa placed Y/N down and pouted because she thought she would have Y/N the entire day, but then she remembered that she'll have Y/N for the rest of tonight and smirked. "I miss you. I didn't get to hug you for the last two days." Jisoo sighed after Y/N entered her open arms. "Me too," Jennie agreed and joined in the hug. The younger girls stared at their older members who were in a sandwiched with their favorite girl. "Okay, that's enough. I have Y/N for today. You two didn't disturb Chaeyoung yesterday." Lisa complained and tried to separate the three of them. 

"We have," Jisoo looked at her phone clock before asking Lisa what time she's taking Y/N out for their date, "5pm so we have 5 hours with this cutie." The older members finally let Y/N out of their sandwich hug. Y/N looks over to Rosé who was already looking at her with a grin. She crawled over to Rosé before whispering, "Hey." Rosé bites her lips before answering back in a small voice, "Hello." They had a staring contest with the memories from last night playing in their minds. Rosé glanced down to Y/N lips before glancing back up into her hypnotizing eyes. "What's happening here?" Lisa asked, pointing to both of them.  Rosé held back a smile before shaking her head, "Just me staring at a beautiful girl." Y/N blushed and lean forward. Rosé expected Y/N's lips to be on hers so she closed her eyes, but frowned when she heard Y/N yelling. "Oh my gosh, you two kissed last night." Jennie gasped in English. Rosé smirked, "I don't kiss and tell." She ended that sentence with a wink to a blushing Y/N. 

For the next 4 hours, the girls hung out in Lisa's room, watching movies and just talking or more like four girls fighting to cuddle with Y/N. Y/N was surprised none of the other managers called her or checked on them. It was now 4pm and Y/N decided it was time for her to get ready for her night out with Lisa. "Let us send you back to your room," Jisoo said. "Leave my date alone," Lisa mumbled and back hugged Y/N. "Oh please, she was my date." Rosé flipped her hair. "And she will be our date." Jennie pointed to herself and Jisoo. "I'll see you later." Y/N said to Lisa and peck her right cheek before exiting with the other girls. "Have fun with Lisa." Jennie smiled. She hugged Y/N before skipping back to her hotel room with Jisoo who also gave Y/N a hug. Y/N turned to Rosé and got surprised when her lips were on hers. "You have no idea how much I miss your lips." Rosé mumbled against the older's lips. Y/N pecked her lips one more time before pulling away. "Don't have too much fun with Lisa later." The Aussie joked before walking back to her room. Y/N scanned her suitcase for a presentable outfit since she forgot to ask Lisa if there's any specific theme for tonight. After eyeing several choices, Y/N decided on a white crop top with the black skinny jeans from yesterday's date with Rosé. She decided to shower again so that she'll look fresh and good. After spending a good time in the shower, she exited the bathroom into the cold room and put on a matching nude color bra and panties. Y/N spent the same amount of effort for her makeup and decided to put her dry hair up in a ponytail, letting some of her baby hairs down her forehead. 

She was reapplying her lipstick when someone knocked on the door. "Woah, you look cute and really hot." Lisa scanned her date from up to down. Y/N blushed and teased Lisa, "You look cutter and hotter and you're wearing glasses which is a weakness of mine." 

(a/n: lisa looked really hot in this picture omg this is too much.)

"I know. Jennie eonnie told us." Lisa winked. "Are you ready?" Y/N tossed the necessary items into her small bag before nodding. The girls walked hand in hand to the elevators. "You do know that Nayeon eonnie is driving us around, right?" Lisa asked when they stpped into the empty elevator. Y/N hummed, "Rosé told me yesterday and don't worry, I'm not mad that you girls asked her. I am actually kind of glad that it is someone we know and trust." Y/N smiled. They arrived at the lobby area and made a beeline out of the hotel. Lisa brought her towards a familiar car. Being a gentlewoman, Lisa opened the passenger door and let Y/N in first before herself. "I am glad to see both of you. You had no idea the day I had." Nayeon shook her head. "Did something happened?" Y/N asked. "Kwangjoo oppa and Jinho oppa kept asking questions," Nayeon began driving as she told the two girls what happened, "I had to come up with a plan. So, I told Jisoo later at 8pm to tell them that she and the other girls want to have dinner outside and go shopping. I told them that Y/N and I will go out too by ourselves and that Lisa was too tired so she's staying in the hotel." 

"Did they asked anything yesterday about Chaeyoung and me?" Y/N asked after understanding Nayeon's plan. "No, because it was after our work schedule so they thought that we all call it a night," Nayeon explained. "It's not my place to tell them, I know that. I mean, you girls did not tell me. My nosy ass was being, well, nosy and couldn't keep my mouth closed." 

"We didn't mean to put you through this, eonnie," Lisa said.

Nayeon shook her head, "I just want everyone to be happy." The car stopped at a red light and she turned to the back. "No, come on, smile. Both of you look so good!" The younger girls smile after hearing how supportive Nayeon was. "Can you tell me where we're going first?" Y/N asked Lisa when the car start moving again. "We're going to have dinner first. I found a good restaurant but it's far from the hotel so the journey might be 30 minutes, maybe 45 minutes or an hour if there are traffic jams because it's Saturday and this timing is when people are getting home from work." Lisa answered truthfully. Y/N nodded. She decided to look at the buildings outside, not knowing that her date was filming her using her phone. She heard the sound of Lisa's adorable giggles and look at her. "No, you weren't supposed to look at me!" Lisa adorably complained. "How can I not look when I hear your adorable giggles?" Y/N asked. Lisa blushed. "Okay, pretend you don't know I am filming." They tried again. "Beautiful." Lisa flirted in English and stopped recording. She switched to the camera and began snapping pictures. 

Y/N smiled for the first picture.

She winked for the second picture.

She showed a peace sign with a big smile for the third picture,

Lisa flipped to the front camera and did the same pose with Y/N. They were having so much in the backseat of the car and did not notice how fast time flies. "Call me when you're done." Nayeon reminded Lisa before driving away. "Lisa, where are we?" Y/N asked looking around. "Are we still in Osaka?" Lisa laughed before bringing Y/N down a couple of shops and stopping in front of one. "A Thai restaurant?!" Y/N exclaimed in excitement. Lisa nodded, feeling very thankful for Y/N's reaction. "Come on." They entered the restaurant. The host greeted them with a Thailand greeting. "I made a reservation under the name Lalisa Manoban," Lisa told the host in Thai. Y/N raised an eyebrow since this was her first time hearing Lisa talk in her native language. The host nodded before bringing the girls into the restaurant. "I think that was the owner. He's Thai and he married a Japanese woman. Both of them are the owners of this restaurant." Lisa explained to Y/N when they were seated down at their table. Y/N scanned the menu, her face expressions changing as she looked through each food. "I've never eaten Thai food before," Lisa smirked and took the lead in explaining which Thai food is a must-have for first-timers. A waitress came and took their orders before politely leaving with the menus. "How was the date with Chaeyoung yesterday? You two came back late, huh?" Lisa asked as she leaned forward on the table. "It was very fun." Y/N smiled. 

The girls continued to have small talks here and there. Y/N was telling Lisa the same story she told Rosé about one of her funniest moments in school. "I'm pretty sure that girl got lucky after seeing your bare butt." Lisa shook her head. Their drink and Lisa's order came first. "Can you teach me some phrases in Thai?" Y/N politely asked. Lisa moved her plate further away first since she wanted to start eating when Y/N's orders arrived too. "Let's start by introducing yourself?" Lisa suggested and Y/N nodded. 

"Hello, my name is Y/N." Lisa started saying Thai slowly so Y/N could follow. The older girl blinks her eyes rapidly at how smooth the Thai language sounds before trying to follow Lisa. "Yeah, good job!" Lisa clapped her hands. "Really?" Y/N frowned. "Okay, one more." Y/N's food came next, the girls thanked the waitress before continuing their mini-lessons. 

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life." Lisa slowly said, almost giggling after she said the whole thing.

Y/N paused before butchering the younger's native language. Lisa laughed out loud while clapping her hands, "There you go, thank you for saying that." Y/N looked at her with a shocked expression, "What did you ask me to say?!" Lisa shook her head and pretended she didn't hear Y/N's question. "Lisa," Y/N pouted. "The food is starting to get cold." The younger girl changed the topic. Y/N scoffed before digging in elsewhere. 

Their plates were almost empty. "You didn't tell me it would be this spicy." Y/N had her tongue out and was taking deep breaths. "I thought you like spicy food." The girls finished their dinner soon afterward and exited the restaurant when Lisa finished paying. "So, now you know Thai foods are hot and spicy." The younger said before posing, "I'm hot and spicy." Y/N scoffed at what Lisa meant. Nayeon's car came soon after a few minutes of waiting. Lisa let Y/N in first before herself. "Where are we going next?" Y/N asked. "We have two more places," Lisa answered. "I hope you're good at sports." The girls heard Nayeon snorted from the driver seat before talking, "Oh Lisa, sports and Y/N are a couple." The youngest look at the cousins before whining, "What do you mean? You were bad at basketball." 

"I was not! The four of you didn't play by the rules." Y/N defended herself while there leave a confused Nayeon, "Basketball?!" Y/N proceeds to explain to Nayeon why basketball was suddenly mentioned. "I'm not surprised Jisoo came out with that idea." Nayeon shook her head. "One more time, I was not bad at it. The four of you did not play by the rules." Y/N booped Lisa on her nose when she ended her sentence. The Thai pretended to bite her fingers off in which she distracted Y/N, and pushed her down onto the backseat then got on top of her. "No, I told you no laying down after meals." Y/N warned Lisa again. The younger girl ignored and pretended to be asleep by letting out a few fake snores. Since the drive to the Thai restaurant was long, the drive to the next destination was longer too. Since they had big portions for dinner. their eyes became drowsy and ended up falling asleep in that position. Nayeon checked up on them since it got quiet out of a sudden and laughed. She continued driving in silence and will wake them up when they arrived. 

"I'll be here waiting, okay." Nayeon pointed to the cafe. Lisa and Y/N made their way up to their second destination. "No way," Y/N gasped when they entered. The girls bowed to the workers before Lisa let Y/N explored. "I booked the whole place until midnight," Lisa told, smiling. Y/N walked up to her and wrapped her arms around the taller girl's neck, "You did? For me?" Lisa nodded and pulled Y/N's body closer, "I wanted to spend alone time with you." She then slipped her hands under Y/N's thighs and lifted her legs around her waist. "It's 8:30pm now so we have 4 hours of this place to ourselves! Let's jump together." Lisa excitedly exclaimed. The girls dropped their bags to one side and held each other hands before beginning to conquer the trampolines. 

"Let's see who can jump higher!" Lisa suddenly got into competition mode. Y/N whined because it's obvious who's going to win based on their height difference. "I give up. I give up." Y/N cried out and dropped down onto the trampoline while Lisa continued. "My nickname is long-legged Lisa for a reason." 

The girls ended up jumping around on the trampolines, hand in hand. Lisa would sometimes piggyback Y/N while jumping saying that it's a good work out for her. Y/N would try to piggyback Lisa but in the end, they would topple down to the floor. Both decided to take a break after an intense session of jumping around and ordered dessert. They got their orders and sat down at one of the tables. Lisa got chocolate ice cream with chocolate milk because she is a baby and Y/N got strawberry ice cream with regular milk. 

"Want to play dodgeball?" Lisa suggested after they finished their desserts. Rubber balls were thrown from one end to the other end. Some were bouncing off the wall or trampolines and some did successfully hit another human's body. The girls were having so much fun just throwing the balls around and not knowing how fast time flies. 

"It's 11pm now." Lisa pointed to the huge clock. "Already?" Y/N pouted. "Want to go back now?" Lisa asked. "Yeah." The girls got their bags and thanked the staff before walking to the elevators. Lisa removed the hairs that were stuck to Y/N's sweaty forehead. "Me?" Lisa smiled and bend down so Y/N could fix her bangs on her sweaty forehead. They arrived back down to the ground floor and spotted Nayeon at the cafe where there are not many customers left. 

"Finally, I thought we'll be here forever." Nayeon joked. 

All of them walked back safely to the car and made their way back to the hotel. Y/N was pretty much knocked out and let her head fall onto Lisa's shoulder. Lisa made sure the older girl was comfortable before letting her head fall on top of Y/N's. She took out her phone and snapped one last picture.

"Goodnight girls," Nayeon waved and walked to her hotel room. Lisa sends Y/N back to her hotel room first. "Was tonight fun?" Lisa timidly asked when she sat down at the edge of the bed. Y/N sat down next to her and took the younger's hands. "Yes, it was. It was definitely an extreme first date but I really enjoy it." Y/N ensured Lisa. 

Y/N looked up to meet Lisa's fragile eyes. "You're really pretty." Lisa softly caresses Y/N's face. The older girl leaned into her touch. Her pointed finger traced down from her cheek to under chin and brought her face closer. 

"Can I kiss you?" Lisa whispered. 

Y/N nodded slowly before closing her eyes. Lisa wet her lips before closing the distance of lips that had been craving for one another. 

There was no movement from both parties. Just lips and another lip pressing against one another. Y/N was the first to pull away but kept her forehead leaning onto the younger's. 

"I think I'm in love." Lisa blurted and immediately covered her mouth. 

Y/N smiled before removing Lisa's hands from her lips and captured it again, "I think I'm in love too." She murmured against the younger's lips. Lisa giggled and smile after hearing those words from Y/N. She hugged Y/N tightly before knowing that she had to go back to her hotel room so that Y/N could rest. 

"Goodnight, baby." Lisa pecked Y/N one more time. 

"Goodnight." Y/N smiled before watching Lisa made her way to her hotel room. She made sure Lisa walked into her hotel room before closing the door. 

hello, i'm tired. it took me two days to write this chapter so i really hope you like it. i really tried. sorry for any errors. 

you to me because you are not satisfied. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5K 24
"i'm so fucking scared." - jennie "you make me feel like nobody's made me feel before." - rosé a chaennie story. [ will become mature ]
524K 13K 35
"Make her fall for you but don't ever fall for her. If this plan will succeed then I'll be your boyfriend but no strings attached" "Deal" "I'll giv...
21.6K 829 22
**COMPLETED** Roseanne Park is a pop princess. Lalisa is an actual princess. When Rosie is on tour, she spends a week in Thaliand, where she meets L...
96.4K 2.7K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...