The Fake Boyfriend

By ChiinieBae

Jungkook just wanted to steal some expensive stuff from the apartment of the girl that he's been eyeing for a... More

Foreword
Prologue
TFB - 1
TFB - 2
TFB - 3
TFB - 4
TFB - 5
TFB - 6
TFB - 7
TFB - 8
TFB - 9
TFB - 10
TFB - 11
TFB - 12
TFB - 13
TFB - 14
TFB - 15
TFB - 16
TFB - 17
TFB - 18
TFB - 19
TFB - 20
TFB - 21
TFB - 23
TFB - 24
TFB - 25
TFB - 26
TFB -27
TFB - 28
TFB - 29
TFB - 30
TFB - 31
TFB - 32
TFB - 33
TFB - 34
TFB - 35
TFB - 36
TFB - 37
TFB - 38
TFB - 39
TFB - 40
TFB - 41
TFB - 42
TFB - 43
TFB - 44
TFB - 45
TFB - 46
TFB - 47
promotion
TFB - 48
TFB - 49
TFB - 50
TFB - 51
TFB - 52
TFB - 53
TFB - 54
TFB - 55
TFB - 56
TFB - 57: #LoveUnfolding
Chii's message
shameless plugging
announcement

TFB - 22

1.5K 101 48
By ChiinieBae

Chii and Jinyoung walks inside Jisoo's office and feel the thick tension around the place.

"Is it me or the tension is too thick in this place?" Jinyoung whispered to Chii.

Chii sigh and nods her head in agreement. "It's not just you but I too, feel it as well."

Chii looked at the two guys who are standing near her best friend. Taehyung's face is blank but she can clearly see the rage in his eyes while Jungkook's face is calm but she can clearly see that Jungkook is on the defense move.

And one thing that caught her eyes is the glaring human cat standing few feet away from her and his deathly glares are directly thrown at her and Jinyoung.

What's that gummy cat's problem? She wonders in her mind.

Chii glanced at the man beside her who clears his throat catching everyone's attention.

"So, who wants to grab some lunch?"

Chii's eyes widen and subtly touch Jinyoung's arm, making the latter turn to her.

"What?" Jinyoung innocently asked.

"What are you doing?" Chii hiss in her gritted teeth.

"Just trying to lessen the tension." He explains.

Taehyung smiles brightly. "Jinyoung's right. Why don't we all go and have lunch? A little celebration for our collaboration. What do you say?"

Jisoo was about to say and decline the offer but Jungkook beat her to that.

"That's a good idea. What do you say, love? Let's go."

Jisoo doesn't know how Jungkook convince her to accept the lunch that Taehyung offered them. She just found herself inside a Japanese restaurant, sitting in between Jungkook and Yoongi, while Chii is stitting across her, who is also sitting in between Taehyung and Jinyoung.

This will be the most awkward lunch of all time.

"I'm glad you accepted my offer." Taehyung said while facing Jungkook.

Jungkook and Taehyung are facing each other, the same with Jisoo and Chii and same goes with Jinyoung and Yoongi. Such a wonderful seating arragement, isn't it?

Jungkook smiles widely. "Of course. It's rude to decline such an offer."

Taehyung smirks in annoyance seeing that Jungkook is not an easy rival. Well, he can't blame the man. Jisoo is beyond precious than any diamonds in the world. She's definitely a one of a kind girl and unfortunately Jungkook seems to know her value as well.

"So Jungkook, how's working at the cafe and flower shop? I bet it's really tiring yet it doesn't pay much." Taehyung said.

Jungkook scoffs in his mind after hearing Taehyung's words. The guy is clearly making him see that he is just a poor person compared to him that has everything. But he is not one to back down to any challenge thrown at him. If he wants competition, competition is what he gets.

"Yeah. Working at the cafe and flower shop is indeed tiring and it doesn't pay much, but it's alright. They are just my part-time jobs anyway." He nonchalantly answered.

Taehyung raised his eyes brows, quite dumbfounded by Jungkook's nonchalance at his jobs. "Part-time jobs? What do you mean about that?"

Jungkook smirks knowing that Taehyung is really not that smart guy that he expects. Lol.

"It means that I have a full time job. Actually, I am a fulltime model and a fulltime boyfriend." He smiles triumphantly.

Taehyung stops himself from glaring at the guy. He did not expects his last two words. He despise those words so much.

"Smooth Jung. Smooth." Chii commented with a smirk, obviously listening to their conversation.

"Nice one man!" Yoongi said before smiling at Chii and the latter glares at him.

Their conversation was cut short when their orders arrive. And they start to devour their foods while talking about everything and anything. But Taehyung mostly stayed quiet watching the couple in front of him being sweet, in bitterness. While Chii endulge herself in talking with Jinyoung and Yoongi tried so hard to involve himself in the conversation but always got ignore by te duo that annoys him from the moon and back.

"Who wants some desert?" Jinyoung asked after they finish their meal.

"Me! I want some choco blitz sundae." Chii happily said.

"You like blueberry cheese cake, right Chu?" Taehyung asked remembering the girl's favorite desert.

Jisoo was about to deny it but Jungkook beat her to that.

"Actually, Jisoo hates that desert."

Taehyungs brows furrowed in confusion. "Since when?"

"Since someone made me hate it." Jisoo answered with cold stoic face.

Taehyung's face softened and look down on the table. Feeling guilty for knowing that he is the reason why Jisoo hates the only desert that she loves.

He knows that he hurt Jisoo and that she hates him but he didn't know that she hates him this much to the point where she hated the desert that she truly loves since she was young. He really did cause too much damage in her life, isn't he? And it made him realize that winning the only woman that he loves is not an easy task to do plus, he got himself a rival so seems to be a lot ahead of him.

When he entered the male's restroom, he found Jungkook washing his hand. They looked at each other through the mirror with fierce.

"You know you can't win against me, kid. So why fight me?" Taehyung asked still looking at Jungkook through the mirror.

Jungkook chuckles and turn off the faucet and grab a tissue to wipe his hands while looking back at Taehyung with amusement.

"I won't fight if I know that I don't have a chance of winning. But obviously, I'm winning this fight, V hyung."  He emphasize the last word with a mock.

True. Taehyung is 3 years older than him, making Taehyung 5 years older than Jisoo.

"Really? How sure are you that you are winning, dongsaeng?"

"Coz I've got the girl." He smugly said.

Taehyung face Jungkook, his jaw clench tightly, hands curling into a fist, he is enrage. "You may have her. But that won't last long. I'm here to get back what is rightfully mine." He said gritting his teeth.

Jungkook turn and face Taehyung as well. His face turned dead serious. "And how sure are you that she rightfully belongs to you?"

"Because I am the first man that she loves. I am her first love!"

Jungkook scoffs at that. "True. But if you haven't notice V, it was all in the past. You were the first man that she loved and was her first love. And now, I am the man that she loves. And her last love."

Jungkook took a step forward to tell Taehyung in his face the words that he wants to remind him. "You are nothing but a man of her past, while I am the man of her present and future. So, if there is someone who needs to back down in this fight, clearly it isn't me. It's you Taehyung. Leave Jisoo alone."

Taehyung grab him by his collar and harshly yanked him closer. "You don't deserve her. What can a man like can give her, huh? You're just a measly model. You don't have anything on your name unlike me, who has a stable job, owns a company and I can just easily give the entire world to her." He said in between his gritted teeth.

Jungkook smirks at him. "I may not have eveything that you have but I love Jisoo more than anything in this world and I will never ever leave her which you obviously failed,  and hurt her which, you obviously did. You can keep all your wealth to yourself but you can never have Jisoo back. Because she is mine. Not yours. And I am keeping her for life."

He harshly remove Taehyung's hands in his collar and walk passed Taehyung while bumping his shoulder hard in the process.

"Oh and V?" He turn back facing Taehyung.

"If you haven't notice it yet because you are clouded with your delusion in winning her back, Jisoo is obviously in love with me. And I am not going to back down. I am going to fight for Jisoo because she deserve so much better. She deserves a man who will cherish her, love her, makes her happy and most of all she deserves a man who will never leave her. And obviously it's not you because tou failed to do all that. You can go and try to win her back, but this I assure you Kim Taehyung, Kim Jisoo belongs to me. She loves me and she will only love me forever. Try and keep that fact in your mind. It might help you to realize that you no longer exist in her life."

And Jungkook walk out of the rest room leaving a very angry Taehyung.

Taehyung screams in anger and punch the poor mirror making his fist bleed but he didn't feel the pain cause by the wounds in his hands because the pain in his heart made his entire body feels numb.

"Jeon Jungkook, you think you already win the battle because you have Jisoo?" He laughs at the mirror menacingly.

"Well think again Jeon, I am Kim Taehyung. And I always get what I want. And this time I want Jisoo back and I will have her back no matter what. I'll make sure that the victory is mine."

💜
💜
💜
💜
💜

did you feel the tension?
taehyung is determined to win jisoo back and jungkook is determined to keep jisoo by himself.

flip! i'm excited on what will happen next.
*squeals like a penguin at the corner*

how about you, are you excited what will happen next? let me know.

thanks for all the love and support.

keep loving and stop hating.

love love love,
chii💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 34 1
When Jungkook's ex breaks up with him for no valid reason, he finds himself overthinking and figuring that there has to be someone else in her life...
34.6K 2K 9
When Jimin moves out of his shared appartment with Taehyung and Jungkook to live with his boyfriend, he reassures his broke friends that he has the p...
131K 2.9K 33
The one and only Jungkook is your boss, and fake boyfriend/ fiancé. He is the best dude in the world that you can ask for. UPDATE: I wrote this so l...
340 28 11
This is a story about a girl who hires her college's nerdy looking guy as her fake boyfriend to meet her family fir ger sister's marriage. But things...