A Trialed Life

By LuciferMSx253

RWBY x Male Reader Fanfiction. In a different world of RWBY the fall of Beacon never happened. The creatures... More

Introduction
Teaser
Right off the Ship
Odd Meeting
Meeting new... Friends??
Classes
Faunus Protection
Finishing Day One
Y/n Trailer
Militia and Melanie's Trailer
Neo's Trailer
A Shadowed Past
Iced over heart
A revealed Past
Yang's Humor
Tested by Friends.
Simulator Room
The Start of a Mission.
Securing Camp
Chapter Delay...
Official Mission Start
The Search
Down the hole
The Effects of Others
Struggle Through Darkness
Accident of the Mission
News In Shade
LMMN'S Return
Tears From The Skies
A Snowflakes Shine
The End Of a Fate

Coffee

35 1 0
By LuciferMSx253

Y/n's POV:

It has been a week since you and your team have been at Beacon, everything was nice and peaceful.

Cardin has left that faunus girl alone since you kicked his ass. You spend most of your free time either in the field alone or in the lounging room with team RWBY and team JNPR. Militia and Melanie do their best to stay away from Yang besides during lunch when we all sit together. Except these past couple of days. You have not been eating lunch so you just go lay in the field alone.

Like today it was lunch and you just made your way outside. You got outside and found your normal spot to lay down at, you could tell because after several days of laying in the same spot it had an outline of your body.

You: ( Huh less wind today then yesterday that's good. Beacon is an amazing place, my team is great and I've made a few friends. Though I still feel like Weiss doesn't like me but ehh oh well.)

You closed your eyes but opened them again a few moments later when you heard someone walking towards you. You were hoping they were just walking by but they stopped in front of you.

???: " Hey, uh are you Y/n?"

You stood up and looked at them. It was a girl she had a black hat and sunglasses on, a light brown long sleeve shirt, and black cargo pants on.

You looked at her and gave a confused look before you answered her.

You: " Uhh yeah? Who's asking?"

????: " Man for a new student you are super hard to find you know that?"

You slightly tilted your head confused on why she has even been looking for you.

You: " Uhh sorry about that?"

She put out hand for a hand shake and gave you a smile.

????: " The names Coco Adel, pardon my rudeness its been one of those days."

You gave a slight smile and put your hand out to hers and shook her hand.

You: " F/n L/n, please don't worry."

She took her hand back and placed her left hand on her hip, she took her right hand and adjusted her sunglasses back a bit.

Coco: " So one of my teammates told me you helped her a week ago, she was the bunny faunus that was getting bullied by some douche bag called Cardin."

You instantly remembered who she was talking about, but still did not understand why she was looking for you.

You: " Oh yeah, I hate jerks like him who bully people. I just did what was right is all."

You looked at the girl who now was giving you a smirk most likely about what you said.

Coco: " For the guy who kicked that guys head through a pillar you seem so nonchalant about it. But anyway I wanted to find you myself and thank you. I'm her team leader and it means a lot that you helped her."

You just stared at her, the reason she found you was to thank you, no one has ever done that. This was the first time someone actually took their time to find you to thank you for doing the right thing. What Ozpin said about you belonging to Beacon was really true.

You:  " Oh uhh well there is no need to thank me I was just doing what I felt was right. Someone should not be bullied at all or even be discriminated for who or what they are."

Coco walked closer to you and patted you on the back as she walked behind you. You turned around to look at her who was now a little bit higher on the small hill to be eye to eye with you now.

Coco: " Ha your great, I want to get to know you some more, how about later today we go out for some coffee in town?"

You gave her a smile and looked at the sky that was behind her.

You: " You know, I'll take you up on that offer. What time shall I meet you and where at?"

Coco: " Hmm give me your scroll so I can give you my number."

You pulled out your scroll and unlocked it handing it to Coco. She took your scroll and opened up your contacts and made a new contact with her name and number in it before she handed you back your scroll.

Coco: " There now you have my number, just text me in a little bit and I'll give you the rest of the details then alright?"

You nodded your head as you put your scroll back in your pocket.

Coco, adjusted her sunglasses again and turned around.

Coco: " Well I got to go, I'll be waiting for your text"

You watched her leave and looked at the sky as birds flew on by, Beacon your new home where you have the chance to make your life the way you want it.

//Le time skip brought to you by a chibi Coco adjusting her sunglasses even though she is indoors//

After lunch ended you finished up the rest of your classes and went back to your dorm, before you could turn the door nob Ruby walked around the corner and stopped you.

Ruby: " Y/n!!! I thought we were going to hang out at the lounge today? Yang wants a rematch at that game."

You turned and looked at Ruby and sighed.

You: " I'll head that way in a bit I need to change alright?"

Ruby tilted her head wondering why you would need to change but just nodded and walked back to the lounging room.

You opened the door to your dorm to see Neo was sitting on her bed just going through her scroll, you walked on by and went through the drawer that has your clothes in it.

You: " Sup Neo, how was your day?"

You grabbed the clothes you were looking for and closed your drawer and turned around to see Neo was laying upside down on her bed with her arm stretched out showing you the screen of her scroll.

Neo: < Boring, Why are you getting clothes??>

You: " I'm sorry to hear, also someone is taking me out to get coffee in town today for helping their teammate last week."

Neo: < Oooh yeah she kept asking if you were around until today finally Yang told her where you normally are. Have fun>

You laughed a bit and walked into the bathroom to change. A few minuted passed and you walked out in your new change of clothes. You put on a black long sleeve button up shirt and rolled the sleeves up to your elbows, you had dark blue jeans on and your black boots.

You walked over to your bed where there was a gun holster that you picked up and placed on your belt behind you. You grabbed your weapon that was a pistol that had a blade on the bottom of it.

// Credit to who ever designed this//

You called your weapon Blitz Mare. You placed it in the holster and sat down on your bed as you took out your scroll and texted Coco.

// Alright so I was not thinking of this until now but Text messages will be represented with [ ] //

[ You: Hey, its Y/n.]

You sent the message and placed your scroll back into your pocket, after a few moments you stood up and walked towards the door.

Y/n: " Alright I'll be back later tonight, see ya later."

You opened the door and  walked outside you closed the door and made your way to the lounging area. As you walked in you looked over to the couch where Yang and Ruby were sitting at playing a video game together. 

Ruby: " Awww come on sis why can't you ever go easy on me.."

Yang: " Tough luck Ruby I win again! Oh hey Y/n, ready for our rematch!"

You laughed a bit and walked over to the table where Jaune and Rem where at just playing a casual card game.

You: " Sorry Yang, I don't have time, maybe tomorrow. Sup Jaune sup Rem."

Jaune: " Sup man"

Ren: " Hey"

Yang: " Huh? But our rematch?...."

You walked over to Yang and patted her on the back.

You: " Its okay, tomorrow."

Yang just sighed and went back to the game her and Ruby were playing. You heard your phone go off so you pulled it out and checked it, of course it was from Coco.

[ Coco: Hey, meet me by the landing area in 10 minutes.]

You sighed and put your phone back in your pocket.

You: " Ten minutes huh? Better leave now."

Yang: " Ten minutes for what? A date?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you interested in how you would react. You looked at Yang and sighed.

You: " No not a date, just going to get some coffee with someone."

Yang: " Date"

Ren: " Date"

Jaune: " Dude!! Lucky.."

Ruby: " Coffee this late in the day??"

You glared at everyone but Ruby then you patted Ruby on the head.

You: " Not a date! Also yes Coffee this late in the day."

You walked out of the lounging room and before you were out of ear shot you could hear Yang say date one last time. You shook your head as you walked down the halls.

You got to the landing area and saw Coco waving at you.

Coco: " Hey, looking nice!"

You smiled and nodded.

You: " Thanks, you look nice as well"

 Coco laughed a bit and walked onto the bullhead.

Coco: " lets go"

// Le time skip brought to you by a bored Chibi Rem//

You followed Coco to the coffee shop she was talking about until you both finally arrived. She went in first and you followed her. The smell of coffee hit your nose instantly it was a wonderful smell.

You saw Coco took a seat at a booth and sat across from her. A barista walked over to you both to get your order.

Barista: " Hey Coco, the usual like always? Oohh I see you brought someone with you this time, is he on your team?"

CoCo: " Yeah the usual please and oh no! He is a friend of mine, plus he is also a leader of a team."

Barista: " Ow that's interesting, and for you good sir what can I get you?"

You: " Hmm may I get an Irish Cream Latte, S'il vous plaît et merci "

// Above that is supposed to be french for please and thank you, if that is wrong please let me know in the comments, also no i did not use google translate. I used a different one.//

The barista wrote down your order and smiled at you.

Barista: " Ooooh a man with some good taste, I'll bring that right out for the both of you."

Coco gave you a smirk.

Coco: " Your good with the ladies aren't ya?"

You laughed a bit and leaned back in your seat.

You: " I don't think so."

Coco just laughed a bit.

Coco: " Could have fooled anyone, I mean come on your the only male in your team plus you hang out with Ruby and her team a lot and Jeane's team. That's nine girls you are almost always around."

You laughed a bit and closed your eyes for a bit.

You: " Ehh three of them are my teammates, and all of team RWBY are just friends, and Pyrrha is interested in Juane and Nora well I think she is with Rem..."

Coco laughed even harder then the Barista came over with our coffee. She handed Coco her drink and then you your drink and winked at you.

Barista: " Coco your usual and for the good sir his Irish Cream Latte, please enjoy I made it special for ya"

Coco laughed a bit when the Barista left.

Coco: " Wow yeah your for sure a ladies man"

You shook your head with a smile on your face and took a sip of your drink. Ahhh it was great, compliments to the Barista.

You: " Nah, she is just a very nice person is all."

Coco scoffed at your comment and drank her drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A/n: " Why hello everyone! First chapter after the Trailers and its a bit long. over 2k words, but hey I think it turned out well!"

Neo walks in with some ice cream and sits down.

A/n: " So before we end this chapter off I want to say thank you to everyone who is reading this, it is not many right now but it means a lot to me. Also just a reminder I am writing another FF as well that is a spinoff of the Fate/ series, so please go check it out if you are interest, and once again I will see you all next chapter!"

Neo waves with the spoon in her mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 131 40
After crashing into the planet you now know as remnant you quickly realise that you are stuck here forever with your friend. Choosing to settle down...
33.4K 333 19
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who graduated from Atlas Academy. His team had gotten killed on a Search and Destroy mission and he was the only one who...
8.7K 41 48
in beacon, team rwby will meet a boy name y/n and they will fall for him. but when beacon fall, y/n got killed by Cinder Fall by saving his friend. b...
5.8K 133 20
After the fall of beacon Ruby, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Kaz set off on there journey to Haven academy while Qrow and Zack watch over them from the shado...