RWBYxMReader (Involves existi...

由 Brodster36

You love the web show RWBY ever since it was first created, you've always wanted to literally be in the show... 更多

Memories Are Required
Acting as Myself
Where Am I
Ruby Watches RWBY
Internet From A Story
Help Me Get Me
The Third One
A Chance to Change
Not Thought Through Enough
Meeting His Readers
Grouping
Back and After Stories
Google Cash
A Real Waifu
(Y/N) vs (Y/N)
Younger Mother
We Have To Save Us
MReader X Brodster36
Are We Leaving?
RWBY and Ruby on Earth
Other Books

The Cinder of an Emerald

1.3K 22 7
由 Brodster36

Cinder: Salem's gonna be really happy to see you again.

(Y/N): Uhh, Hey uhh, Cinder. Wh-wh-wh-what's up?

Cinder: Don't you dare play dumb with me again.

Cinder tightens her grip on (Y/N)'s neck.

(Y/N): Ch- *cough* -oking here.

Cinder: You're coming back to the castle with me, whether you like it or not.

Cinder loosens her grip, while keeping you in place.

(Y/N): Cinder, I know you got a bone to pick with the other me, but ya got the wrong one.

Cinder: "Other you"? To hell with it, there's two of you.

Cinder is then punched in the face, causing her to fall to the right. Her grip on (Y/N) drags him with her, but it's not strong enough to bring him to the ground, letting (Y/N) go. Both of them look at Cinder's attacker. It's powerful (Y/N).

Powerful (Y/N): Ya missed me, huh.

Cinder's face is in complete shock and surprise.

Cinder: THERE'S TWO OF YOU!

Powerful (Y/N): And ya got the wrong one. 

Powerful (Y/N) looks at Cinder's footwear.

Powerful (Y/N): You still haven't broken those things? Jeez, what in the hell are those made of? I should remake my shields out of that high heel stuff.

Cinder: I know which ones the right one.

Cinder quickly regains a fighting stance. She grabs the two swords that make up her Midnight from behind her back and begins to slash at powerful (Y/N).

Powerful (Y/N) back-flips to dodge the attacks and lands a few metres behind his original location, he makes sure to kick Cinder's chin with both feet while doing so, this makes her fall onto the ground once again.

(Y/N): You deal with that, I'm gonna go.

(Y/N) starts to take off in towards the direction he was originally headed.

Cinder: No you don't.

While on the ground, Cinder waves her hand in a swish motion in the direction of (Y/N). A wall of fire is made in front of (Y/N), blocking his path.

Cinder gets back to her feet, forms her Midnight into it's bow and shoots three arrows at powerful (Y/N).

He dodges the first one by twisting his body away from the arrow. The second arrow is dodged by powerful (Y/N) ducking under it. He proceeds to push the ground hard enough to launch him up above the ground in a jumping handstand style. The third arrow flies under powerful (Y/N) and above the ground. Powerful (Y/N) grabs the arrow out of the air, front flips to be right side up, and aims it to stab Cinder at the top of her head like a spear.

Before he lands, Cinder creates a gust of fire that pushes her away from the point of death. Powerful (Y/N) stabs the ground. He quickly realises this, rips the arrow out of the ground and spins to create more power to throw the arrow at Cinder.

Cinder bends her spine as far back as she can to watch the arrow fly over her. The arrow continues it's path directly to (Y/N).

In a reactionary movement, (Y/N) moves his hand in front of the arrow's path. His hand flies right past the fire wall, causing some of the fire to follow his hand's movement. When (Y/N)'s hand stops, the fire continues it's path to reach the flying arrow. The fire burns the arrow into ash almost instantly. The ashes flies into (Y/N)'s face, causing him to cough multiple times.

(Y/N): *cough* What kind of- *cough* fire- *cough* is that? *cough* *cough*.

(Y/N) regains his breath.

(Y/N): Watch where you're aiming!

Cinder turns her Midnight back into it's blades form and starts to vertically slash at powerful (Y/N). He moves backwards with each slash while twisting his spine to the left and right to avoid the closer attacks.

One of Cinder's downward slashes is grabbed by powerful (Y/N). stopping its movement instantly. The momentum transfers to Cinder, who is launched over a now ducking powerful (Y/N). He lets go of the blade, causing her to fly past powerful (Y/N) and landing on the ground.

Cinder rolls along the grass and lands on her knees around ten metres away from her opponent. Powerful (Y/N) replies to (Y/N).

Powerful (Y/N): Sorry, just get the heck out of here!

(Y/N): How?

Powerful (Y/N): It's a wall of fire, you can just jump through it!

(Y/N): Did you not just see what it did to that arrow? I'm not going through that crap!

Powerful (Y/N): I don't know then! Walk around it or something!

(Y/N): Like Cinder's dumb enough to create a wall that I can just go ar-

(Y/N) looks down the firewall to see that it ends about twenty metres from his current location.

(Y/N): Or she is...

(Y/N) began to sprint down the wall, Cinder notices and aims her arm in the direction of (Y/N), she makes a circular motion with her hand. A ring of fire sprouts from the ground around (Y/N).

(Y/N): God dammit!

Powerful (Y/N) slides on the ground towards the grounded Cinder, he goes foot first to kick Cinder in the face with the bottom side of his shoe. Powerful (Y/N) jumps back up to his feet while Cinder stabs both of her blades into the ground.

Cinder uses her blades as a way to pull herself up and off the ground, and over her blades, she flies over her weapons and kicks powerful (Y/N) in both of his shoulders. The kick sends her back over the blades and letting her land on her feet.

Powerful (Y/N) is sent back a couple of metres, creating multiple missteps along the way. By the time he regained his balance, Cinder has reformed her Midnight back to its bow form and fired three arrows at powerful (Y/N).

Powerful (Y/N) jumped and dived through the centre of all the arrows before rolling on the ground to stand back up and uppercut Cinder in her chin. She is sent up to the height of a four story building. 

Cinder doesn't come back down as she has created two flames, one on each of her hands, and used them to act as thrusters that kept her in the air. (Y/N) could now see her from the ring of fire he was trapped in.

Cinder: You win this time, (Y/N)s! I'll come back with an army.

Powerful (Y/N): Cuz' I didn't beat you with an army before back at Salem's castle, or anything.

Cinder's face became one full of pure anger and hatred. Knowing she cannot win a one on one battle with the powerful (Y/N), she created a third, larger flame in front of her that quickly flew her away from the vision of the two (Y/N)s.

(Y/N): Hey, uhh, (Y/N)?

Powerful (Y/N): Yo, what's up?

(Y/N): Nothing much. Oh, except for the fact that I'M STILL TRAPPED IN THIS BLOODY RING OF LITERAL HELL!

Powerful (Y/N): Oh, right. That thing.

Powerful (Y/N) runs up to the fire circle and jumps over the tall flames with almost no effort. He lands in the centre of the ring and looks around.

Powerful (Y/N): Huh, this place is pretty lit.

(Y/N): Two things. One, I'm gonna punch you. And two, Stop hanging out with Yang. Both of them.

Powerful (Y/N): Fine, no more puns, jeez.

(Y/N): So... the part where you get me out of here.

Powerful (Y/N): Oh yeah. I nearly forgot about that.

Powerful (Y/N) grabs onto (Y/N).

(Y/N): What are you doing?

Powerful (Y/N): Jumping.

Powerful (Y/N) jumps back over the flames with (Y/N) caught in his grip.

(Y/N): Holy craaaaaaaa-

Powerful (Y/N) lands on his feet while (Y/N) lands flat on his face.

(Y/N): Owwww... You could of warned me.

Powerful (Y/N): I did. A split second before I did it. But, I did. Plus, you need to come up with a landing strategy on the fly.

(Y/N): Unlike you, there's no way I'm going though that initiation thing. I'll die.

Powerful (Y/N): So... the thing with Emerald.

(Y/N): Oh crap.

(Y/N) starts to sprint off around the arena's wall. Powerful (Y/N) shakes his head with a slight chuckle before walking away.

(Y/N) runs back into the arena to hear Port's voice boom across the entire stadium.

Port: Yang Xiao Long Wins!

(Y/N) looks to the centre of the stage to see Mercury lying on the ground while Yang stands over him to single the end of a match. (Y/N) quickly looks around the seats nearby to see Emerald, readying her semblance. She is sitting on the other side of the row chairs from the entrance (Y/N) came in from.

(Y/N) quickly shuffles his way through the line of people sitting.

Attendee #1: Oi.

Attendee #2: Watch it!

Attendee #3: Get out of the way.

(Y/N) ignores the attendees, he eventually gets close enough to Emerald.

(Y/N): Hey Emerald!

Emerald instinctively looks over to (Y/N). Not allowing her enough time to fully see who called her attention, (Y/N) jumps towards Emerald, pushing her out of her seat.

On the arena, Yang angrily readies herself for an attack by Mercury. Mercury stands up.

Yang: I know about Emerald.

Mercury's face turns into one of shock. He looks over to where Emerald is sitting only to see that she's been tackled onto the ground by (Y/N), who's flipping Mercury off as a reply.

Mercury: You little brats.

Out of anger and spite, Mercury recreates the attack that was supposed to be hallucination to Yang and tries to kick her. Yang dodges the attack in case it was still Emerald's doing.

Multiple Atlas soldiers appear on stage and surround Mercury who was laying on the ground.

Atlas Solider: Mercury Black! Stand Down!

(Y/N) sees this happen and enjoys every second of it.

(Y/N): I bloody did it.

Emerald pushes (Y/N) off her. The two of them stare at each other as they sit up from the ground.

Emerald: YOU!

(Y/N): I didn't think this through enough.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

Another fighting chapter! Because you guys loved the last one, hope this one is just as good. I didn't want to retell the fight between Yang and Mercury as you can just watch it on the actual show. This book got another 60 bloody reads since the last chapter I published yesterday. Far out you guys. Just, wow. Thanks for loving the heck out of this story. Cya next time.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

437K 24.6K 27
[COMPLETE] In which Kim Hongjoong goes to a party and plays a game known as 'blind kiss', where he has to blindfold himself and choose someone, who's...
146K 4.3K 39
In, Pharm and Team are the omegas of blood moon pack. Korn, Dean and Win are the alpha of blood moon pack. English is not my first language.
5.2K 58 12
Bracelet Girls x MALE Reader Just a one shot of Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, basically the Bracelet Girls in Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V. Might do other one shots of...
3.1K 79 16
Y/n was abandoned till Vander took her in. Then after a while he took in some other girls that didn't have a home. There were even two more boys that...