VERSA [YIZHAN]

De daisy-ruby

In a world where 25% of men can get pregnant Xiao Zhan is one of them, he's also an intelligence officer, an... Mais

Author's note
1. The Case
2. Conspire
3. Amusing
4. Impressed
5. Bitter
6. Apprise
8. Striking
9. Stunned
10. Unexpected
11. Jealousy
12. Devastated
13. Depart
14. Feelings
15. Void
16. Unveil
17. Distraught
18. Desperate
19. Unforeseen
20. Trust
21. Infatuated
22. Unfold
23. Obscure
24. Animosity

7. Charmed

8.4K 627 200
De daisy-ruby

"Take apart of my empty heart, fill me up with unknown emotions, with your clear eyes shine on my heart." - SHINee

•••

Monday came and Xiao Zhan had woken up super early to take a shower and eat breakfast. He had also worked out and ran around Wang Yibo's property.

Wang Yibo had been awake the whole time and saw Xiao Zhan running and practicing his fighting skills as he looked at him through his balcony window.

Yibo could not get a wink of sleep. He had insomnia he had those terrible dreams once again things he wished never to remember again.

Yibo walked downstairs as he saw what was not porridge on the kitchen counter but wontons soup. He decided to take a sip of the soup 🍲 and it tasted sweet yet salty, he took a bite of the wontons. He had never tasted something so exquisite before. By then he was already done with the whole bowl.

That hit right in the spot, he never knew that something like food could make him feel so fatigued.

"I didn't see you there. I'll stay in the living room while you have breakfast." Zhan said as he walked in on Wang Yibo washing his hands so Xiao Zhan headed to the living room.

"I'm done, get ready we are going somewhere," Yibo said as he headed upstairs.

Xiao Zhan remembered he didn't put his leftovers in the fridge and saw what was a full bowl now empty.

"I thought you only ate porridge," Zhan said angrily as he talked to himself.

"I wanted to eat this for dinner but now I can't," Zhan said as he washed the dishes.

Zhan and Yibo were alone in the car as the chófer was taking them to their destination. Zhan was nervous, there are many things he didn't know about Wang Yibo and his dangerous organization.

They got Off and Xiao Zhan was behind Wang Yibo as they entered the building. Xiao Zhan knew not to say anything as the atmosphere felt strained.

"Don't make eye contact once you get in the room you'll only look for trouble," Yibo said as they got off of the elevator and into a conference room.

Zhan nodded and saw many men, they all looked dangerous. Xiao Zhan didn't look at them but he kept an eye on Yibo as his guard.

"Wang Yibo I'm glad you here! I just wanted to say that I respect you for dealing with those rats that snitched on me with the Cops." One man said as he looked older and greeted Yibo.

"I did what I could, I only do what's best for my company," Yibo said as he looked stoic as always.

Xiao Zhan was hearing carefully and didn't want to seem interested.

"I see you have a new bodyguard by your side the kid looks like he could be an actor, hope he knows how to fight." The man said again as he looked a Xiao Zhan with an annoying smirk.

"What does that matter right now?." Yibo said as he side glanced at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan wanted to smirk but he knew he couldn't. These people were no joke.

"Anyways let's talk about work." The man said as he sat down as Yibo did as well.

"Wait outside." Yibo said to Xiao Zhan.

"Yes," Zhan said as he felt like he missed his chance to hear what they talked about.

While they had their meeting Xiao Zhan thought, what could be the best way to win Wang Yibo's trust? He knew he had to find Yibo's ultimate weakness but what could it possibly be?

The meeting went on for about an hour and Zhan was already so bored.

The meeting finished as Yibo and Zhan left the building.

"There's going to be a party at midnight at my club be sure to get ready as a bodyguard," Yibo said as he looked at Xiao Zhan.

Yibo noticed how big were Xiao Zhan's eyes and also his eyelashes were very long, he was quite intrigued with his looks.

"Yes sir," Zhan said as he felt like he had to obey a child because he knew the age gap between them.

"I'll send you something to wear so you can blend with the crowd," Yibo said as he adjusted his shirt.

"Is this for your entertainment or are we going to work?" Zhan asked Yibo.

"I don't think that concerns you," Yibo said.

"I was just asking, you know as a bodyguard I'm supposed to know details," Zhan said as he continued to talk.

"I don't think I asked for your opinion," Yibo said as he looked annoyed with Xiao Zhan's comment.

Xiao Zhan was amazed at how rude that man was. He didn't have to paraphrase it like that.

They arrived at the party, everything was so much more lively than those boring party. parties Xiao Zhan would attend with Wang Zhuo Cheng.

Xiao Zhan wanted to have fun but he knew he couldn't after all he was doing undercover business.

"Always stay behind me and don't wander around," Yibo said as he looked annoyed with Xiao Zhan's presence.

Zhan thought that Yibo was so not fun in anyway way.

"Yes sir," Zhan said low key angry.-_-

Yibo just kept on walking knowing Zhan had that type of face on.

"Yibo oh my gosh, I can't believe you came." A girl said as she wrapped her arms around him.

She was one of many, Yibo's one-night stands he really never settled for anyone in particular.

"Let go," Yibo said as Zhan came in front of Yibo yanking her off of him.

"Hey!" The girl said as she didn't see what got her.

"Oh, I'm sorry you are?" The girl said as she saw Xiao Zhan. to her he was the perfect man she wished for.

"Please don't get in my boss's way," Zhan said in a serious tone.

"Let's go," Yibo said as he quickly left. And Zhan was right behind him.

"Wang Yibo !?" Another girl said as she looked in love with him.

"Jia Hui, what are you doing here?" Yibo said as he felt annoyed once again.

"My brother told me he met you? So please do him the favor and be with me." Jia Hui said smirking.

"Fine, come with me," Yibo said as he took her to the back.

"Don't follow me, Wei Ying, stay here," Yibo said as he left without a trace.

Zhan thought that he was just gonna fool around like he saw last time. He wasn't particularly fond of men like Yibo who would play with girls.

Zhan stayed put but saw a familiar face someone he'd have to hide and not be found out.

Xiao Zhan left his spot and hid behind people as they thought he was weird for acting strange.
He looked looked back to see if he hid well but ended up bumping into a stranger,

" I am so sorry, I'll clean that up for you." Xiao Zhan said as he saw how he spilled a drink on that person's shirt.

"Fuck! Look where your walking!" The guy said as he didn't see Xiao Zhan's face.

"I'll clean it up, please come with me," Zhan said as he pulled the guy's arm and ended up at the guys' bathroom cleaning the guy's shirt.

The guy didn't notice how beautiful Xiao Zhan's face was in the light.

"It's alright I'll clean it up myself." The guy said as Xiao Zhan cleaned up worriedly.

To the guy that expression was cute, he didn't really have a type he was into men and women but Xiao Zhan was something else and he needed to have him.

"I'm so dumb I should have looked where I was going," Zhan said as he grabbed more napkins and wiped the guy's shirt.

"Let me take my shirt off so it would be easier." The guy said.

The guy took off his shirt and Xiao Zhan was amazed at how well built he was, that his eyes widened, he's never seen anyone like that.

Xiao Zhan heard voices that seemed to be wang Yibo and Jia Huí's.
Xiao Zhan quickly pulled the guy into a stall and covered the guy's mouth as they were inches apart which made the guy feel uneasy and heated something he had never felt before.

"Yes! Yibo right there!" The girl would say softly but loudly.

"Shhh, you'll cause a scene and this would be the last," Yibo said as he ran his fingers up her dress.

Xiao Zhan was impressed at how Wang Yibo looked stoic all the time but now he's hearing these things.

"I didn't bring a condom Jia huí, you don't mind do you?" Yibo said as he whispered in her ear.

"I don't just do it to me Wang Yibo." Jia huí said as she kissed Yibo's neck and tried to undress him.

Yibo was having fun messing with her.

"Looks like I've changed my mind I hate doing it in places like this," Yibo said as he zipped up his pants and saw Jia huí's lust turn into anger.

"You can't I've waited for such a long time." Jia huí said angered.

"Then tell your beloved brother to not act like he has an option to shut our partnership down the drain for your ass," Yibo said angered as he left the bathroom and looked for Zhan.

_______

Thanks for reading
Vote and comment

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

112K 7.6K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
43.1K 2.3K 19
This ff is purely fictional it has nothing to do with the real life actors, it's my imagination.. Wang Yibo,"you took my love from me,I hate you Xiao...
115K 5.9K 18
In this world there are many big company but hide a deep secret.. Xiao Zhan a young man who needs money, and lucky for him he got a work and the one...
156K 8K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...