RWBYxMReader (Involves existi...

Por Brodster36

You love the web show RWBY ever since it was first created, you've always wanted to literally be in the show... Más

Memories Are Required
Acting as Myself
Where Am I
Ruby Watches RWBY
Internet From A Story
Help Me Get Me
The Third One
The Cinder of an Emerald
Not Thought Through Enough
Meeting His Readers
Grouping
Back and After Stories
Google Cash
A Real Waifu
(Y/N) vs (Y/N)
Younger Mother
We Have To Save Us
MReader X Brodster36
Are We Leaving?
RWBY and Ruby on Earth
Other Books

A Chance to Change

1.4K 23 13
Por Brodster36

(Y/N) untied Twin (Y/N) while Blake and Penny untie twin Yang and twin Ruby.

Ruby: So, what do we do now?

(Y/N): Me and these guys are gonna try to find where I can get the materials for the machine that will get us back to our homes.

(Y/N) gestures to Penny and the Twin Roses characters.

(Y/N): You four...

(Y/N) looks towards team RWBY.

(Y/N): Go out, do whatever, and act like what we're doing isn't happening.

Yang: Sounds like a plan.

(Y/N) looks at powerful (Y/N).

(Y/N): I need you to go with them.

Powerful (Y/N): You don't need help with this multidimensional thing?

(Y/N): I'll get the twin guys and Penny to help me. And second of all, Ironwood and the rest of Atlas will get suspicious if neither (Y/N) is showing themselves.

Weiss: Wouldn't Penny need to be out in public as well.

Penny: No, I signed out of the tournament before the second (Y/N) showed up, there's no reason why I should be here according to everyone else.

Yang: What, why? The tournament is amazing for renting out your frustration at opponents. And you get rewards for doing that too. It's like the perfect game.

Penny: With the explosions coming in from everywhere, because of the powerful (Y/N), My dad got worried about them and told me to sign out.

Penny hiccuped.

Powerful (Y/N): Sorry 'bout that.

Penny: It's OK.

Weiss: It's a shame you guys will miss out on the one on one finals.

(Y/N): "One on one finals"?

Yang: Yeah, the round where I will be representing team RWBY. So, sorry that you'll miss out on me being awesome.

Twin Ruby leans over to twin Yang.

Twin Ruby: *whispers* She's exactly like you.

Twin Yang: *whispers* Shut up.

(Y/N): Yang...

(Y/N) grabbed onto Yang's shoulders. Yang was about to move back, but she could tell that something serious was about to be said by (Y/N)'s facial expression.

(Y/N): You're gonna be paired up with Mercury.

Yang looked surprised. She backed away from (Y/N)'s grasp.

Yang: How do you know that? The one on one finals are supposed to be randomised.

(Y/N): You think that the show stops at whatever point you're at?

Weiss: Are you saying that you know the future?

(Y/N) nods.

(Y/N): A future without any (Y/N)s, and only one pair of sisters. But, yeah.

Yang: Sweet, you can tell me what his weaknesses are. What his main attacks are. And so much more, I'll be able to win this in an instant.

(Y/N): One, he's got robotic legs, so don't bother with hitting them. 

Ruby: *gasps* Are those his weapons?

(Y/N): Uhh, yeah. How'd you figure that?

Ruby: Weapons enthusiast right here. 

(Y/N): Alright then.

(Y/N) turns back to the older sister.

(Y/N): Two, his attacks are kicks, and three, you ain't gonna win.

Yang: Not winning? That's a lie if I ever heard of it.

(Y/N): By disqualification.

Blake: Yang would never do anything that would get her disqualified from a fighting competition.

(Y/N): She did.

Yang figured it was time for (Y/N)'s shoulders to be grabbed.

Yang: How?

(Y/N): It wasn't your fault.

Yang let go of (Y/N).

(Y/N): It was Emerald's.

Ruby: Emerald would never do something like that. She's our friend.

(Y/N): No she ain't. She became friends with you to get more info on you for Cinder.

Blake: Who's Cinder?

(Y/N): The woman Ruby fought before she met Ozpin. A woman that's on Roman's side.

Ruby: The girl with the glowing dress?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Ruby: That mean's Emerald is on...

Weiss: She's on Roman's side as well.

Yang: Mercury must be evil too.

(Y/N): Yep.

The room goes quiet for a prolonged second.

(Y/N): Yang, Emerald makes you punch Mercury after you've already won.

Yang: So I did win... Wait, what?

Weiss: Is her semblance some sort of body control?

(Y/N): No, she can change what other can see. She makes Yang think that Mercury tried to attack her after she already won the match. Yang being Yang, punches the Mercury she can see back. In reality, she punches a tried out Mercury in the leg.

Ruby: Didn't you say something about robotic legs though?

(Y/N): He fakes a major injury to get Yang disqualified.

Blake: I didn't know that they were the monsters that they are.

Everyone looks over to Yang, who is visibly shaking in anger. Her eyes slowly fade from purple to red.

Twin Ruby: Uhh... Yang?

Yang: I'm gonna kill that grey headed, metal legged, good for nothing weasel for that.

An announcement was sounded throughout the entire school.

Announcement: The Vytal Festival Tournament's one on one finals will be starting shortly. Will all participants please make your way to the arena.

Yang walked out of the dorm without saying a word.

Ruby: Well... uhhh... we gotta get going.

The rest of team RWBY left the dorm, leaving the (Y/N)s, Penny and the Twin Roses characters.

Powerful (Y/N): Guess I gotta go with them.

(Y/N): Hold up.

(Y/N) began writing a list of multiple items on a piece of paper. He gave it to twin Yang.

Twin Yang: What's this?

(Y/N): All the stuff you'll need for the multidimensional transporter. If you guys don't know what they are, look it up on Google Chrome to find it's description to see what ever it's equivalent here is.

Powerful (Y/N): Why are you giving them a list?

(Y/N): Me and you are swapping roles. I gonna find Emerald and stop her.

(Y/N) ran out the door to chase after team RWBY.

Penny: He does know he's got no aura right?

Powerful (Y/N): Does it look like he cares? That guy is more good-hearted than any of us.

----------------------------------------------------------

Team RWBY and (Y/N) found some front row seats to the arena and sat down. The fighters representing their teams in the one on one finals made their way to the centre and lined up. Two of them included Yang and Mercury. Weiss, Ruby and Blake could tell Yang was staring at Mercury with a passion for hatred. However, (Y/N)'s eyes were darting around the attendees.

Port: Now for the moment you've all been waiting for: The one on one finals!

The crowd cheers.

Port: Barty, Why don't you explain the rules?

Oobleck: Uhh, it's quite simple Peter. Instead of a bracket system, each round of the finals will be randomly determined immediately before the match takes place.

(Y/N): Unless it's hacked.

Port: Much like any good hunt, there will be zero time to prepare.

Ruby: Not for Yang.

(Y/N): Or Mercury...

Oobleck: Ahh, yes yes. Now let's see who our first match will be.

Four giant holographic jumbo trons began to display two slot machine like spinners to "randomly" pick the fighters.

(Y/N) I wonder who it will be...

Ruby: Didn't you say it's Merc-

Weiss: Sarcasm, Ruby. It's sarcasm. 

The spinners both ding upon completion.

Port: Yang Xiao Long and Mercury Black!

Blake: How unexpected.

Ruby: Break a leg, sis!

(Y/N): Robotic legs, ain't gonna do nothing.

(Y/N) saw someone from the other side of the arena stare back at him and get up off their seat before walking away.

(Y/N): Cinder saw me.

Blake: She's here?

Weiss: She thinks you're the other you.

(Y/N): I need to find Emerald now.

Port: Would all other combatants please leave the stage.

Everyone other than Yang and Mercury walked off the stage. Yang stared at Mercury down, completely full of anger. The sides of the stage began to contract from the centre and into compartments below the seating areas. A ring of spotlights began to float above the two gladiators before turning on, one by one.

On the stage, the two talked.

Yang: You better not go easy on me.

Unlike in the show, instead of a cocky way. Yang said this one line with anger acting as backing vocals.

Mercury: Heh, you wish.

The two of them put their hands up into defensive stances.

Ruby: There she is!

Ruby pointed to a section of seats that was about a third of the arena's circumference away from where they were sitting. (Y/N) looked in the direction and saw Emerald.

(Y/N): Got it.

(Y/N) quickly got out of his seat and sprinted out of the arena. While running, the fight continues inside.

Port: Three! Two! One! Fight!

Multiple gunshots from Yang's gauntlets and Mercury's boots could be heard from the outside. (Y/N) ignored them and continued running. But, he was stopped by being shoved to the outside wall and pinned by a hand on his throat.

???: Out of all the places to hide, and you come here.

(Y/N) forces his eyes open to look at his attacker.

Cinder: You're not as smart as I thought you were.

(Y/N) gulps with fear.

Cinder: Salem's gonna be really happy to see you again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

So, nearly at 200 reads, somehow. I swear it was only 80 like three days ago. I am very happy that you guys like this story. I don't  know what else to say that I haven't already said before. But, yeah. Cya people, in the next chapter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Alina Por ihidethisapp

Ficción General

1.4M 36.8K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
KASHI Por stuckinatale

Ficción General

383K 19K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
120K 2.7K 54
As Natsu is haunted by nightmares of losing Lisanna again, Lucy fights the emotional turmoil of losing her best friend ...A mission of Team Natsu wit...
7.5K 334 136
This is my collection of favourite recipes. I am a fan of cooking and learning and trying new recipes is a hobby for me. I love simple recipes as muc...