RWBYxMReader (Involves existi...

By Brodster36

You love the web show RWBY ever since it was first created, you've always wanted to literally be in the show... More

Memories Are Required
Acting as Myself
Where Am I
Internet From A Story
Help Me Get Me
The Third One
A Chance to Change
The Cinder of an Emerald
Not Thought Through Enough
Meeting His Readers
Grouping
Back and After Stories
Google Cash
A Real Waifu
(Y/N) vs (Y/N)
Younger Mother
We Have To Save Us
MReader X Brodster36
Are We Leaving?
RWBY and Ruby on Earth
Other Books

Ruby Watches RWBY

2.2K 29 22
By Brodster36

Powerful (Y/N): Don't worry, whoever this faker is, he'll pay for what he did to you.

(Y/N) gulps in panic.

(Y/N): *whispers* I'm so dead.

Penny: *whispers* Ruby. Maybe you can convince the powerful (Y/N) to not kill this one.

Ruby: *whispers* By saying what? "Hey (Y/N), can you just not try to kill yourself"?

(Y/N): *whispers* Pretty much. Bit dark, but might work.

Blake: The fake (Y/N) might still be in the kitchen. 

Penny: *whispers* Get back, Get back.

The three eavesdroppers retreat to the corner of the hall way. Blake and the powerful (Y/N) dart out of RWBY's room.

Powerful (Y/N): What kind of evil doppelganger would spend the entire day in a kitchen?

Blake: To act you, by cooking.

The two clone hunters sprint past the corner the three spies are hiding in, they don't notice them.

Powerful (Y/N): Nobody can cook like me.

Blake: How'd you think I found out about his identity?

Powerful (Y/N) and Blake soon disappeared from the floor. Ruby, Penny and (Y/N) race into RWBY's room and lock the door behind them.

Penny: What are we going to? We can't compete with him.

(Y/N): He's straight up gonna kill me.

Ruby: Hold on, hold on, hold on. How do I know I can just this (Y/N)?

Penny: Ruby! Now's not the time.

Ruby: You could be some sort of mimic Grimm.

(Y/N): Ruby! I told you who I really am.

Ruby: A multidimensional clone doesn't sound to likely.

(Y/N): Ruby, you've gotta believe me.

Ruby grabs out her Crescent Rose and points it at (Y/N) in gun form. (Y/N) puts his hands up instantly and goes on his knees.

Penny: Ruby, what are you doing?

Ruby: Prove it.

The room goes silent for what felt like several minutes.

(Y/N): The storage card.

Ruby: What about it?

(Y/N): Plug it into the TV.

Penny: You're gonna show her that! While your killer is outside running around looking for you.

(Y/N): Just. Plug it in. 

Without removing her gun's aim on (Y/N). Ruby plugs in (Y/N)'s storage card. The TV automatically turns on to display an episode selection of six videos. "The Shining Beacon V1:C2", "Search and Destroy V2:C9", "PvP V3:C9", "No Safe Haven V4:C12", "The More the Merrier V5:C11" and lastly "Our Way V6:C13".

(Y/N): Play the first one.

Penny: I really don't think this is an excellent time.

Ruby ignores Penny and presses play on "The Shining Beacon". with Crescent Rose still trained on (Y/N), she watches the show.

The episode starts with the first volume's intro song "This Will Be The Day" while rapidly showing cut scenes of all the main characters in the show.

Ruby drops her aim off (Y/N) in shock. (Y/N) puts his hands down and relaxes a slight bit.

The episode continues with Jaune exiting an airship before vomiting into a bin. Ruby and Yang exit the airship as well. They stare at Beacon academy in astonishment.

Web Show Yang: The view from Vale's got nothing on this.

In the show, Ruby admires her fellow students weapons as she turns into a 2D chibi avatar.

Web Show Yang: Easy little sister, they're just weapons.

Web Show Ruby: 'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves. They're a part of us! Oooh, they're so cool.

Ruby's eyes stare at the TV in shock as she tries to remembers the conversation she had with Yang along with the one in the show.

Web Show Yang: Well, why can't you swing over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

The episode shows Ruby quickly transforming Crescent Rose into its scythe form.

Web Show Ruby: Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose. I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better.

Web Show Yang: Ruby...

The show shows Yang pulling Ruby's hood over her face.

Web Show Yang: Come on, why don't you go try to make some friends of your own?

Ruby presses the fast forward button. She knows the show correctly showed the same conversation she had with Yang earlier that year and wanted to see what else it got correct

Web Show Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a lot more common problem than people let on.

Web Show Ruby: Look, I'm sorry, Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Ruby slightly chuckled at her own joke.

Web Show Jaune: Oh yeah, what if I called you Crater Face?

Web Show Ruby: Hey, that explosion was an accident.

Ruby chuckled once again, but louder. Penny and (Y/N) joined in slightly.

Web Show Jaune: Well, the name's Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it.

Web Show Ruby and Ruby: Do they?

(Y/N) stares at Ruby with a smile.

Web Show Juane: They will, well I- I hope they will. I mean my Mom says... Nevermind.

Ruby: They never did.

Web Show Ruby gives a slight chuckle.

Ruby rewinds the episode back.

Web Show Weiss: What are you doing?

Web show Ruby sits up from the ground.

Web Show Ruby: Sorry.

Web Show Weiss: 'Sorry'? Do you have any idea about the damage you could of caused?

Ruby: This is here too?

(Y/N): Yeah it is.

The rooms seems more lively now. Ruby pauses the episode.

Ruby: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yeah?

Ruby turns her head to look directly into (Y/N)'s eyes.

Ruby: I believe you.

(Y/N): Jeez, only took you while.

Ruby: Shut up, that was some heavy stuff I just watched.

Penny: It only gets more sensitive.

(Y/N) looks over to Penny who's holding her arm and looking towards the floor.

Ruby: What do you mean?

(Y/N): We'll talk about it later. Can we focus on-

Ruby: How long has this show been going on?

(Y/N): What?

Ruby: You heard me.

(Y/N): Uhh... I don't think you would-

Penny: Nearly seven years.

Ruby: SEVEN YEARS!

(Y/N): How'd you-

Ruby: You've been watching me for SEVEN YEARS?

(Y/N): Technically, it hasn't even been a year for you.

Ruby: But it's been going on for SEVEN!

The door to the room is kicked open. Yang was standing there.

Yang: What the hell's going on in here?

Penny, Ruby and (Y/N) race to the centre of the room to cover the TV from Yang.

All three of them: Nothing!

Yang: What's this "Watching us for seven years" I can hear.

(Y/N): Uhhh...

Penny: It was just a joke.

Ruby: Uh, yeah. Just a joke.

(Y/N): Just a really meaningless, pointless joke that shouldn't be dived into too much.

Penny and Ruby hit both sides of (Y/N)'s waist.

(Y/N): *mutters* Owww

Yang: Yeah, right. What are you covering behind there?

(Y/N): The really meaningless, pointless joke that shouldn't be dived into too much.

(Y/N) gets hit again.

(Y/N): *mutters* Seriously.

Yang: Come on, lemme see.

Ruby: I don't think you wa-

Weiss: Yang! I just found out something important. Where's Ruby?

Penny, Ruby and (Y/N) couldn't see Weiss, but knew she just outside the room because Yang turned to face her.

Yang: She's in here with Penny and (Y/N).

Weiss: (Y/N)'s in there?

(Y/N): Oh no.

Ruby: What?

(Y/N): She knows.

Yang: Yeah, why?

Weiss sprints into the dorm and takes (Y/N) to the ground. She points her Myrtenaster at his face. 

(Y/N): Ow, can I go one day without being tackled.

Weiss: Stand down (Y/N).

Yang: Weiss, what the hell!

Weiss grabs out her scroll and calls someone.

Weiss: (Y/N). I found him. Our room

Weiss hangs up the phone.

Yang: What on Remnant are you doing!

Yang tries to pull Weiss away from (Y/N).

Weiss: That's not (Y/N)!

Yang: What do you mean that's not (Y/N)! Did you even look at him yet?

Weiss: Call (Y/N).

Yang: What?

Weiss: Call (Y/N), and you'll believe me.

Yang grabs out her scroll and calls the powerful (Y/N).

Yang: (Y/N)? Holy crap. Can you explain to me why there's two of you.

Weiss: Looks like your game of copycat is over.

Weiss spins the chamber in her weapon. 

Ruby: Don't kill him!

Weiss: What else am I suppose to do, let him go?

(Y/N): Please?

Weiss: No!

(Y/N) Crap.

Penny: He's a good guy.

Weiss: Are you two on his side now?

Ruby: He told us who he is.

Weiss: He's just doing that to get you on his side.

Penny: No, you don't understand, he is (Y/N)!

Weiss: Did I not just prove to Yang that he wasn't.

Ruby: He's a different (Y/N). He's from another dimension!

Weiss: You expect me to believe that nonsense.

(Y/N): Look at the TV!

Weiss: And lose track of you? Not a chance.

(Y/N): Do it, please.

Weiss: No.

(Y/N): I haven't tried to fight back yet, have I?

Penny: No you haven't, Weiss, you can trust him.

Weiss: It's a trick, a distraction that he'll use to escape or fight back.

(Y/N): I won't. I swear.

Before Weiss could fully come to a decision, a person behind her spoke up.

Powerful (Y/N): (Y/N), or whoever you are, you just lost your final game of hide and seek.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

Once again thanks for reading this story. I know it's only been three days since I first started this story, but somehow, this story already has people that love it. As a first time writer here on Wattpad, it means a lot to me. It gives me more enjoyment  in creating this story. This chapter is kinda short, but you coming face to face with the other you seems like a great place to end a chapter. I'm being cheesy again aren't I? I stop it now. Cya next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.7K 55
Jenlisa oneshots Lisa G!P a bit of smut A bit of angst These are all mine,don't use them without permission.I didn't steal any of these from anyone...
425K 15.7K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
146K 4.3K 39
In, Pharm and Team are the omegas of blood moon pack. Korn, Dean and Win are the alpha of blood moon pack. English is not my first language.
2.6K 130 11
A werewolf falls in love with the strange vampire he meets at his favorite café. The strange vampire made a promise to himself to never fall in love...