RWBYxMReader (Involves existi...

By Brodster36

You love the web show RWBY ever since it was first created, you've always wanted to literally be in the show... More

Memories Are Required
Where Am I
Ruby Watches RWBY
Internet From A Story
Help Me Get Me
The Third One
A Chance to Change
The Cinder of an Emerald
Not Thought Through Enough
Meeting His Readers
Grouping
Back and After Stories
Google Cash
A Real Waifu
(Y/N) vs (Y/N)
Younger Mother
We Have To Save Us
MReader X Brodster36
Are We Leaving?
RWBY and Ruby on Earth
Other Books

Acting as Myself

3.1K 28 114
By Brodster36

(Y/N): RWBY is a web show I love to watch.

Ozpin carefully listens to (Y/N), gaining any detail that may be helpful later on.

(Y/N): It stars team RWBY, obviously. It starts from when you first elect Ruby into Beacon, and it has gotten up to the point where you guys get to Atlas.

Ozpin: So you know everything that's going to occur until that point?

(Y/N): Sort of, the show doesn't involve a (Y/N) with god-like powers running around.

Ozpin: However, the story that was also discovered with the show, does involve (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yeah.

Ozpin: Does that mean you know what's going to happen with (Y/N) here as well.

(Y/N): Not really, the part of the story you found was the last part of the story, and it's left at a "To Be Continued".

Ozpin: But, you do know what's going to happen in the next few days, and those days only.

(Y/N): Pretty much, but only the stuff that I haven't been to to change events.

Ozpin: That's all I need to know.

Ozpin holds his finger up to his ear.

Ozpin: He's awake, you can bring the girls up.

(Y/N): 'The girls'?

Ozpin: Team RWBY wants to meet you because they think you are the (Y/N) they met so many weeks ago. Whether or not you want to tell them who you really are is your choice. However, everyone in the military looking for the other (Y/N) do know that you're not him.

The door of the medical room bursts open with power to reveal the four members of team RWBY. Ruby is the first one to sprint to (Y/N)'s bed.

Ruby: Oh my god. Are you OK? (Y/N), I've missed you so much. Where have you been? Who took you? Please promise that you won't leave us again.

Ruby practically squeezes the life out of (Y/N) in the form of a hug. (Y/N)'s face turns red, he'd been wanting this moment for so long.

Yang: Look at that, how are those two not together already?

Ruby: Shut up Yang!

(Y/N): Does Ruby like the other (Y/N)? I want to cherish this as long as I can.

Ruby lets go of (Y/N). Weiss is next to to come to (Y/N).

Weiss: How are you feeling (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Uhh... good... I guess... physically. Can't believe this is happening.

Yang walks over to (Y/N).

Yang: You feeling good, you say?

(Y/N): Uhhhh....

Yang: Good enough to show what you really got?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Ozpin: Now would not be a good time to perform a "training session", is aura has almost completely dropped.

Yang: Come on! Not even a little?

Blake: Yang. He's hurt.

Yang: Ugh. Fine.

Ozpin: (Y/N), your wounds should heal fully by tomorrow. If you girls could take him to the dormitory for him, that would be great.

Ruby: Sure thing.

The girls drag (Y/N) out of the medical bed and get him onto his feet.

Ozpin: (Y/N), take these.

Ozpin gives (Y/N) a storage card that belongs to (Y/N) machine back home and what (Y/N) sees as a transparent IPhone. (Y/N) and team RWBY  begin to walk through the halls of Beacon Academy.

Weiss: So (Y/N), who kidnapped you?

(Y/N): Salem kidnapped the other (Y/N) in the Wattpad story right? I can't tell them that, it might confuse the story line even more. Maybe I can say Cinder, though they don't know her name yet. Uhh... the woman with the fire powers that was with Torchwick at that clothing shop where the othe- I mean where we met in Vale.

Weiss: You mean at Midnight Dust? 

(Y/N): Uhh... yeah, that was it.

Blake: I don't remember a woman with fire abilities there.

(Y/N): Oh, I thought she was there. That was the store Ruby was at when the show first started. Be careful to not to confuse the two.

Yang: He was there before us.

Blake: True

Ruby: Why did they kidnap you?

(Y/N): Umm...

Yang: Cuz' of his powers, duh. Which, I still want to see in action.

(Y/N) gulps.

Blake: Wait, isn't Atlas going to take you away again?

The group goes silent as (Y/N) comes up with an excuse.

(Y/N): Don't think so, Ozpin said something about whoever kidnapped me is more dangerous.

Weiss: Because they want to use you for evil.

(Y/N): Yeah.

Yang: So what else can you do?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Yang: What do you mean 'what do I mean'? Your powers, what else can you do?

(Y/N): Right, you know about that, uhh... What happened in the story, what happened in the story?  I can catch bullets.

Blake: We saw you do that at Midnight Dust from the surveillance footage.

(Y/N): You did? They did as well. Uhh, kill Grimm with a single punch.

Ruby: I saw you do that before you knocked me out. 

Yang: You did what!!!

(Y/N): No I didn't!

Yang shoves (Y/N) into the hallway's wall and pins him to it.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Ruby: Yang!

Yang: You're gonna regret doing that.

Ruby: He did to shut me up!

Yang: That's no excuse.

(Y/N): Please... stop.

Blake: Yang, stop it.

Yang drops (Y/N) back onto his feet. She begins to calm down a bit.

Yang: Don't do anything like that to my sister ever again.

(Y/N): The other (Y/N) did that, he could of gotten me killed. I won't.

Yang leaves (Y/N) while the other three girls begin to worry about his health.

Ruby: Are you OK?

Weiss: Are you alright?

Blake: How hard did she shove you?

(Y/N): I'm fine, I'm fine.

(Y/N) is overwhelmed on how much the girls care about him.

The group begins walking again and is completely silent until Weiss breaks the ice.

Weiss: So you gonna make breakfast for us again, (Y/N)?

Blake: Really Weiss?

Weiss: What? You know how good his food is.

(Y/N): My what, sorry?

Ruby: The pastries and stuff you cook, they always taste amazing.

(Y/N): Oh... right. I don't know how to cook. I don't know, I just got back from being kidnapped and all.

Ruby and Weiss: Please

The two short girls begin to perform their attempts at puppy eyes, which is enough to get (Y/N) to fall for them.

(Y/N): Fine. How am I suppose to cook? But, I'll need someone to help me cook.

Yang: There's no way I'm waking up at 5am to cook.

(Y/N): 5am! Who wakes up at 5am?

Team RWBY: You do.

(Y/N): I don't care if he's a different (Y/N). No (Y/N) should wake up at 5 am. Right...

The five of them are stopped dead in their tracks as a girl with orange hair and a pink combat skirt flies out of nowhere.

Nora: (Y/N)! Your back!

Nora proceeds to slam into (Y/N) causing the both of them to fall onto the ground.

Ren: Nora, let (Y/N) relax for a bit.

Nora pulls (Y/N) back to his feet.

Nora: I thought we'll never see you again.

(Y/N): You still haven't. Well I'm back.

Jaune: Great that your back, less of Nora trying to chase me instead of you.

(Y/N): What?

Nora: Oooooooh, you want to play "Huntsmen and Grimm", I'll be Huntress.

RWBY, Jaune and Ren: NO!

Nora: You guys are no fun.

Nora turns her face into one of disappointment and anger. Another girl steps out into (Y/N) view.

Pyrrha: Hello again.

(Y/N): *under breath* Holy crap, you're alive.

(Y/N) remembers the last episode of volume three of RWBY.

Pyrrha: Sorry, couldn't hear you there.

(Y/N): What? Uhh... Nothing, it was nothing, hi

Ruby: (Y/N), you look like you've seen a ghost.

(Y/N): Not far off it. Nah... I'm good.

Weiss: You better be, you've got breakfast to make tomorrow.

Ren: (Y/N)'s been back for less than a day and you're already trying to get him to cook.

Weiss: I miss his cooking.

Nora: You're cooking tomorrow? *long gasp* Please make your amazing pastries, pretty please with a Nora styled cherry on top.

(Y/N): What on Earth is a 'Nora styled cherry'?

Ruby: What on Remnant is 'Earth'?

(Y/N): Uhh... You're on a different planet (Y/N), think before you talk. Sorry... uh, it's the name of the town I used to live in.

Blake: I thought you came from Trist?

(Y/N): Dammit (Y/N), think. No, it's my childhood town.

Pyrrha: I don't remember a town called 'Earth'.

(Y/N): Anyway, you guys aren't actually gonna make me cook tomorrow, right?

-----------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): I'm never waking up at 5am ever again.

For the last hour, (Y/N) had been trying to recreate the other (Y/N)'s pastries without any help from a recipe or person, and without any major cooking skills. (Y/N) finally finished his first batch of pasties.

(Y/N): This better taste like the (Y/N)'s. If anything's gonna get me caught, it's this.

Penny then walked into the kitchen.

Penny: (Y/N), How's your day?

(Y/N) jumped back in panic and pointed the wooden spoon he was cooking with as a fencing sword.

(Y/N): Don't you tackle me again Penny!

Penny: I only attacked you because I facial recognition software detected that you were the powerful (Y/N).

(Y/N) relaxes and puts the spoon on the bench.

(Y/N): 'The powerful (Y/N)'?

Penny: That's what everyone is calling the other (Y/N), the one Atlas is trying to find now.

(Y/N): OK, so what am I to you?

Penny: I'm just calling you (Y/N).

(Y/N): So I'm not special to you, got it.

Penny: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

(Y/N): Penny, it's OK, it was a joke.

Penny: Oh.

(Y/N): You should get someone to program you to take a joke not so literary.

Penny: So you know I'm a robot.

A bit of panic sinks into (Y/N)'s stomach.

(Y/N): Yeah, are you alright with that?

Penny: Yes I am. I know that this world is a web show from where you're from.

(Y/N) sighs with relief.

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm still can't believe I'm here.

Penny: I actually watched one the episodes that were on the storage card.

(Y/N) remembers the episode where Penny was destroyed. Worry settles into his brain.

(Y/N): Really, uhh... which episode did you watch?

Penny: Volume 3, Chapter 9.

(Y/N): Uh oh, Is that the one where...

Penny: Where Emerald makes Pyrrha destroy me. Yes.

Silence fills the entire room, Even though Penny couldn't cry, (Y/N) could tell that she was.

(Y/N): I promise I will stop that from happening. No matter what it takes.

Penny: You don't have to worry about that.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Penny: My destruction took place in the Vytal Festival Tournament, I signed myself out of it before you came because of the powerful (Y/N).

(Y/N): That's great, that should stop you from being destroyed.

Penny: It's likely that it will. Anyway, does anyone else know that you're not the powerful (Y/N).

(Y/N): No, so don't accidentally spill the beans.

Penny: I'm programmed to keep secrets.

(Y/N): Does Blake being a faunus not count?

Penny: I thought it was quite obvious that she was a faunus.

(Y/N): Yeah, to a robot that was made to take details of everyone she meets.

Penny: That was a joke, correct.

(Y/N): Yes, it was.

Penny: This joke thing is easy.

The door to the kitchen open to reveal Blake walking in.

Blake: Hey (Y/N), oh, and hey Penny.

(Y/N): Heyo

Penny: Salutations Blake.

(Y/N): You're up early.

Blake: Have you met yourself?

(Y/N): No, he's at Raven's tribal camp. Did you listen to Weiss yesterday?

Blake: You still wake up at this time every other day.

(Y/N): How about you shut your mouth?

Blake chuckles.

Blake: You cooking your famous pastries again.

(Y/N): Yeah, I guess.

Blake: Can I have one now?

(Y/N): Yeah, sure. Please taste good, please taste good.

Blake: Have you had (Y/N)'s food, Penny?

Penny: No I have not.

Blake: You have to try his cooking, it's almost as good as seafood.

Blake hands Penny one of (Y/N)'s pastries. Penny and (Y/N) look at each other. (Y/N) points to Penny and then his mouth. Penny shakes her head. Blake takes a large bite into the pastries.

(Y/N): Please like it, please like it.

Blake: These taste different, somehow.

(Y/N): Crap, oh crap, crappity crap crap. What do you mean?

Blake: They don't taste as good as what you used to make, and I can tell different ingredients were used.

(Y/N): Maybe being tossed around between Atlas and hell has made me worse at cooking.

Blake: No no no, there's something else to this.

(Y/N) and Penny look at each other is distress.

Blake: I've noticed things about you, since you came back.

(Y/N): Like what? There's a ten billion percent chance that she knows.

Blake: Well when we first saw you, you turned away in fear instead of greeting yourself. Your face turned bight red when Ruby found you in the medical bed yesterday. You couldn't resist Penny's tackle. You forgot about what powers we've seen you used. You couldn't remember the name of the clothing store we found you in. You tried to excuse yourself from cooking of all things. You didn't know that you wake up at 5 am everyday. You mentioned the word 'Earth' by mistake. And lastly, you cooked your own food wrong.

(Y/N): Crap. I reckon they're just symptoms of post-kidnapping.

Blake gets up from her seat and walks over to (Y/N). She pulls up (Y/N)'s shirt, revealing his torso.

Blake: You are also missing the scars that Ruby talked about with you ages ago.

(Y/N): Scars can heal, right?

Blake: You're not (Y/N), are you?

(Y/N): I can expla-

SMACK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

So I'm hoping to write a chapter at least every three days, but sometimes, like this one, they might only take me a day. But I will warn you that others may take up to a week. So don't constantly write "Where's the next part?" if it's only been a few days. I also warn you when there will be an extended period of time where I won't be able to publish a chapter if and when it comes to it. Hope you guys enjoy this story and it's inception_ness. It may take a while for another readerxrwby story to be integrated into this one, just so you guys know. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 1.1K 28
A Remake of my first ever story on here
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 81.7K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
281K 8.1K 77
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
191K 14.1K 19
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...