▪Her Soul's Eternal Mate▪ #Wa...

By MysticaldivineFaiqa

RANK: Wattys2019 #17/ in Short stories/ Oct,2019 /2021 among 269K stories #1/in mood/Oct,2019 #5 in 2021 #1... More

Story Blurp
Buzzing Mosquito!
Bossy Pants!
A Big Fat"Idiot"
OMG! He is a stalker...
It could be worse!
My racing Heartbeat!
Jealous! Aren't we?
Dammit! I Love you only...
Setting you free...
He felt a stranger!
Do you trust me?
Crazy woman!
Because...
A firecracker!
Don't you ever...
Without a name...
Thank You! 🤗💕

Holy Matrimony...

2.5K 222 83
By MysticaldivineFaiqa

Finally, their marriage is happening. Phew! But Arnav wants his side of revenge...for making him wait so long for her saying ...Yes!😉❤💖

Don't forget to click vote and comment...😘

The marriage was written in the eyes the first day Arnav Singh Raizada met Khushi, not a thing of human-kind nor laws, yet existed as if the universe had brought together two souls that were already betrothed. Well, that was something her mother used to say all the time.

Being immersed deeply in thoughts, Khushi was feeling every moment of her life but her mind was busy having a different kind of conversation.

"Till death do us part"

These words were morbid to me. I wanted the fairy tale kinda life. I wanted "and they lived happily ever after." What's wrong with that if anyone asked? Why do we start a life of love by thinking about death? Never made sense to me and will never do I am sure of it. I believe that my husband is my soulmate, that we will always be together in this life and beyond. Doesn't love to endure forever? Oh, Well I wanted my love and life and marriage and everything around it like this. If anyone had any issue with that then who cares...

Buaji[aunt] and Amma already gave up making me clear things and Babuji,  Arnav kissed me while laughing over my logic as always. Arnav and I had nothing in common, other than a will for the right result in the end. I was the one who always led by emotions and him by cool logic. I wanted to run out of this proposal and marriage and had my own life and dreams, he knew it would work out both ways. He buried his soul to work things out between us. All this time I could never pull my head out of the small details of everything but the main purpose of my life.

 Every step I took had to tangibly took me closer to him regardless I tried otherwise. He wasn't like that. He could walk away in the opposite direction but his love was pure. No matter what he was the winner at every step. That's just how we were all through these years, the idealist and the pragmatist. I'm not saying that we always agreed, but we never lost respect for the other. I'd never have achieved what I did alone, and neither would he. Neither would the journey have been so pleasant but his winning was mine and my success was his.

Hugging her arms Khushi inhaled deeply behind closed eyes. There was a beautiful and satisfied smile on her face. She was going to be married to the man who loved her so much. She never imagined herself ending up like this but this was something she could only imagine in fairylands.

*

*

Shyam bailed out and created such a mess for Babuji and Khushi but Arnav knew it and he entangled him in his own created web. His signatures on papers and his illegal acts both made him earn another ten years. Arnav was upset with Khushi for a while and he had a right to be. Her solution to trick Shyam worked just for a while but Arnav did catch the bull-like him by the horns. 

Arnav didn't call her for two damn days after that incident. Neither he came nor talk to her but he took his sweet revenge on their sangeet night. He danced with her and kissed her cheek in front of everyone. Million thanks to her luck, Babuji wasn't there but she became the talk of the town. Vimla Massi used to forget everything on this planet even her name but never ever forgot that kiss. Chewing the side of her saree like a carrot under her teeth, her snickering resonated with the surroundings every time she saw Khushi's face.

That kiss became yesterday's story when he wrote a new book of smearing Haldi on her with his own hands barging in on their Haldi function along with his family. Seeing his hand over her nape, arms, and on her waist, while caressing Haldi teasingly Vimla Massi got fainted along with half of the young girls of her neighborhood. In off white outfit with Haldi on his face, he was looking very much edible and even she couldn't resist kissing him back. So what now, they both made a new millennium provocative rebellious gang of the future unmarried girls and boys to follow the same path. Buaji had enough of this and brought her rolling pin to stop them along with the budding loving gang. Poor kids and their broken dreams.

Tomorrow was their wedding, standing near the window her eyes never left the moon. Her eyes were only holding his face in them. The depth of the sky's blue was as their love, that only over the years to they noticed the strength of the hue. Up close it was as clear as pure water, yet seeing from the miles it was the blue of fairytale dreams. 

Her hand rose to caress her nape, arms, and her waist just to feel his touch. A tingling sensation erupted from the pit of her core reflecting the true meaning of this in her heart... How naive she was, couldn't understand what was he doing all along. Suddenly the surroundings got warmer and then hotter than ever. Her own abrupt breathing wasn't helping to cool her down. The heat was oozing through every inch of her body...

He discovered the beauty in her touching her heart and soul, he traced and defined what her own thoughts saw fit to hide, her heartbeat became her voice while his hands interpreted her feelings. Together, these were beautiful as they gave pleasure to their senses and exalt their mind and spirit with their confessions by all means. 

Their love was deep, no surface living. It was easy to give of themselves like beautiful feelings which were embedded within them. She closed her eyes just to calm her nerves... but it wasn't helping at all. Her lips stated a complaint while whispering his name...

"Arnav..."

*

*

"Khushi!"

Standing near the poolside his eyes never left the moon for a second. A sliver of moonlight spilled into the room, not enough to ignite the fiery hues of the Indian rug under his feet, but enough to navigate between everything around him. It was a cloudless night and the sky was covered with stars reminding him of one and only one...How beautiful she was looking tonight... Simply angelic face covered with yellow. He couldn't resist touching her. His aesthetic senses came alive seeing such a raw beauty; he was struck by her innocence. The combination of ethereal beauty with purity was pleasing to his eyes. Such beauty, poetry defined in endless lines of his thoughts and expressions of what her innocent kiss never revealed but her sweet innocent touch was tantalizing and teasing more than enough for him.

Her soft, ivory shoulders were exposed and some of her curls fell down her back. Her lips were naturally pink and her skin was flawless. Her silver eyes shone like twin moons in the grand hall. She wore a beautiful off-white saree with red borders. She was simply an aphrodite tingling his senses, provoking him to cross all the limits.

  Plumping himself down onto the chair's thick velvet cushion he leaned back and closed his eyes. Her twinkling soft laughs started playing in his surroundings and why not? When she smiles, rays of colors from every end of the spectrum go running in all directions, looking for an untouched canvas on which to leave a mark. With a simple brush of the arm, one could be left with an unmistakable smear of chartreuse. Instead of being the subject of any art, she can become herself one. She doesn't need a paintbrush, for she uses her own fingertips to draw the colors of life, his life. How his life was full of colors now, every corner was radiating by her innocent gestures and antics keeping him occupied every moment of his life. He couldn't wait to have her by her side...Just one night and she will be here, right here in his room, in his arms.

His mind and eyes got focused on the starry sky and all he saw was one peaceful face. 

His mother.

His mind started reeling his own life while chanting with himself. There were no sounds or words, just confessions of his own.

Among all, after years he could hear my mother's voice too. Her words started playing gently through my mind, calming me, taking away all the restlessness, bringing me back from the first part of my journey which took me to the edge of disaster in my life, keeping me away from love, and now, I could feel unlocked from such chains...a milestone for me.

Her love indeed helped me come back and navigate right through his life...His mother's love for him...his love for his mother was irreplaceable but now Khushi's love had taken the place that an old wound had vitiated for too long.

He exhaled a bit longer this time setting his hands under his head. A serene smile was on his face thinking of her...

My Khushi...

My very own cute, crazy woman.

***

They had their marriage day - the day they both accepted their love and confessed their feelings mutually. It was awesome to be out of sync with everyone else. They had no problems making their reservations, preparations and there was no flower in the city that wasn't displayed. 

Standing side by side before starting the rituals all Arnav wanted to tell her how important she was for him...

"Khushi, today I am standing here only because of you. where there was nothing except pain, treachery, and hate but today all I know is just love, respect, and eternity... I love you from the bottom of my heart and I promise, I will do whatever to make our relationship stronger for the rest of our lives...you are my eternity..." Pressing her hand he said all with the honesty of his heart. Their eyes never left each other. He admonished her seeing a rim of tears in her beautiful eyes but she brought a smile again on his face and even on her...

"I thought we were getting in Holi matrimony... where this eternity came from?" She said nonchalantly having the innocence of this world in her eyes making him stunned.

He looked at her with a question but seeing a teasing smile spreading over her lips she smiled along with her...

She was indeed an angel.

On the edge of paradise, Every inch of her heart was a holy grail he has gotta rule. Even though he ruled over already most of it...had his name written on it, he knew it, she knew it but still, they had many discoveries to be made about each other...

No doubt, She was the only one who could set his heart on fire, ruling his mind as ever...

His mind was chanting, bells of enthralling happiness were ringing in the surroundings.

She was finally mine...

Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada leaving her footprints behind entered our home and then entered my room...

Our room, being in my arms for eternity, till death do us apart.

******************

Ok Folks, This was the last chapter...The epilogue will be here next week. Thank You for liking this simple story-making IPKKND anniversary special along with me...Don't forget to vote and comment... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 56 15
Dream and George have been dating for a couple of years now, everything is going right. But until Dream is forced to go to the Army. And till the ti...
40.6K 2.5K 12
Khushi wanted a break. When pushed to choose between break as a project head of a famous advertising agency or break as a wife and mother, not so sub...
9.7K 590 29
#2 Book of Arranged series. This is not a standalone story. Be sure to check out the first book of the series - Perfect Marriage, before starting th...
38.2K 2.5K 10
When her clumsiness and knack for trouble brings her on the verge of losing her job, journalist Khushi Gupta takes the stupidest decision of all time...