The Love of my Life

By Hockey9876

Ashely is seventeen years old and she just made history. She is the first and youngest female ever in the NHL... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
chapter 10.
Chapter 9.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57.

chapter 42

124 1 3
By Hockey9876

Ashley's POV:

A few days passed and Patrick's family was in town and obviously so was mine. We were in a suite at the game. We were doing the gender reveal after the game.

"Was this planned?" She asked

"No.." I said shaking

The Hawks were playing Toronto.

Patrick got a hattrick and they won 6-2. After the game, they laid red carpet down for me to walk out to the net on.

Patrick took off his helmet and tossed it to Shaw. Both teams were on the ice and our families were on the ice.

"Are you ready?" Patrick asked

"I'm so nervous!" I said smiling

"Do you want to shoot?" He asked

"This is for you.." I said

Patrick shot two targets, nothing. He handed me his stick and he said, "Your turn.."

I hit one and got nothing. The next shot, pink powder flew out. I was crying and so was Patrick he dropped his stick and he hugged me.

"We're having a girl, a little girl, just like you.." He said

I was crying and I couldn't say anything.. I really wanted it to be a girl.

Everyone was cheering and Auston skated over.

"Congrats.." He said

"Thank you.." I said crying

Patrick wiped his eyes and he said, "Thanks man.."

The photographer came over and said, "Pick her up!"

Patrick picked me up and my legs were wrapped around him. We did one of the things were pink powder came out and she took more pictures.

"Als, Tazer!" I said

They got in the pictures and then our whole family joined and then the team joined.

"Where is your engagement ring?" Auston asked

"At home.." I said

"Why aren't you wearing it?" He asked mad

"I didn't want people to think I was with Patrick.."

"Oh.." He said

Auston kissed me and I kissed him and I went to the Blackhawks locker room. Our families went back to my house, but I waited around for Patrick.

He came out of the locker room and I said, "Hey, baby daddy.."

He laughed and he said, "Our daughter isn't allowed to date.."

I laughed and said, "Already so protective.."

"I don't want her to end up with a guy like him.." Patrick said looking at Auston

"I'd punch you if Ashley wasn't standing in the way.." He said

I kissed Auston goodbye and I got in Patrick's car.

We spent the night with our families and Patrick's family was also staying at my house. It was two in the morning and Patrick was leaving and I whispered, "Stay.."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.. It's late and you've been drinking.."

"Olivia is at my place." He said

"I'll drive you home then.."

I drove Patrick to his place and I got home and I went to bed. I loved having our family here in this big house.

It was so hard when everyone left. The next few months passed and I was now almost seven months pregnant. Auston and I picked a date for the wedding and things were becoming official.

Patrick and I sat down and we made a birth plan and took those parenting classes. The nursery was fully decorated.

I walked into the house and it was all decorated. My mom and sisters were there and so were Donna and Patrick's sisters and my close friends and cousins and aunts.

"Welcome to your baby shower.." My mom said

I started crying and it was amazing. There were fun games and I got lots of baby stuff. Auston's mom was there and she bought a baby Matthews jersey for the baby.

There were lots of questions asked about the baby and I happily answered until my aunt asked, "Did you have a threesome with Patrick and Auston?"

"Eww! No!" I said

Everyone laughed and Auston's mom asked, "What's the baby's last name? Kane? Hastings? Matthews?"

"Matthews?" I asked

"Yeah, since your last name will be Matthews after you marry my son."

"I'm not changing my last name after I marry him." I said

"You're his wife, you have to.."

"I don't have to actually. I've made history with the last name Hastings, I'm proud of that. I'm keeping it.. The baby's last name will be Kane.."

"Why not Hastings?" His mother asked

"Because my son was the one who put the baby in there..." Donna said getting annoyed

"So, my son is the one who will be the one taking care of that baby.."

"How? He lives in Toronto.." Donna questions Ema as if she were crazy

"Ashley is moving there..." Auston's mom said

"You can't leave Chicago with Patrick's baby! Plus he just built you this huge house." Donna said getting mad at me

"I'm not leaving.." I said annoyed that she would think I would take off her with grandbaby

"Auston said you were.." Ema, Auston's mom spoke

"I'm not and I will never move to Toronto." I said

"But he's your husband.." Ema said

"Yeah, and my job and father to my daughter are here in Chicago.."

"Patrick built you this house to keep you here.." Ema said

"No.. He didn't and he could sell this house and I would still choose to live in Chicago." I said getting upset

"My son loves you and is going to be your husband. You better show him you love him.. You know, like have a baby with him instead of being a slut with your creepy ex-boyfriend who is twice your age.." Ema said

I slapped her.. "Do not say that about Patrick or call me a slut. Not that it's any of your business, but when I got pregnant I was not with your son.. I love your son and I do not need to prove anything to anyone. Get the fuck out of my house.."

She slapped me back and said, "Wake the fuck up, bitch.."

Donna walked up to her and said, "You did not just hit a pregnant woman.."

"She's a child and she hit me.."

Donna punched her and said, "I'll call the police."

I was crying and the police showed up and they got stories and suddenly I was being cuffed and so was Donna and Ema.

I got one phone call and I made it to Patrick. He was there in minutes.

I was released from the holding cell and I cried and Patrick calmed me down.

I told him everything and he bailed his mom out.

We were leaving the police station and Donna said, "I'm so sorry.."

"Don't be sorry... Now you know how I feel every time I fight her son.." Patrick said

I was pissed at the whole situation and I was pissed at Donna.

"She should apologize, this was about who had the better son.." I said

I went home and locked myself in my room. I didn't talk to Donna or say goodbye before she left the next day.

"That was an interesting baby shower.." My mom said

"Tell me about it.. Ema was charged with assault.." I said

I felt so bad...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 2.6K 29
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
44.2K 1.9K 15
แ€žแ€ฐแ€Œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€’แ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€˜แ€ฌแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€ แ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€™แ€™แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€”แ€ฑแ€žแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€”...
930K 82.7K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
173K 7.6K 59
แ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Šแ€ญแ€ฏ ร— แ€žแ€…แ€นแ€…แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€กแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแŠ[+]แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€˜แ€ฌแ€กแ€€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€›แ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€Šแ€ฎ แ€™แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€œแ€ป...