Forbidden - Jeon Jungkook ✔︎

By xXItzCheryyXx

"If I see you here again, I'll kill you. Consider this a warning. Got it?" ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ The Prince... More

Characters
Prologue
#1 - Missing
#2 - Cold black eyes
#3 - Teddy bear
#4 - Jungkook
#6 - A deadly quiz
#7 - The black widow
#8 - Meeting
#9 - No-one can know
#10 - Coconut
#11 - Surprise
#12 - Moist
#13 - He has control
#14 - Feelings change
#15 - Kidnapped
#16 - Sneaky
#17 - Secret girlfriend
#18 - Too late
#19 - Tomorrow
#20 - 6 boys out of 7
#21 - Round 2
#22 - Dream glow
#23 - Irene
#24 - The tea
#25 - Everything goes wrong
#26 - Warning
#27 - Questions answered
#28 - Blood spilt
#29 - Torture
#30 - The truth hurts
#31 - Desperate
#32 - A deadly sleep
#33 - One last try
#34 - Here we go again
#35 - Wake up
#36 - Game over
#37 - Stay with me
#38 - Fade away
#39 - Talia (Final)
New book...
:)
Pick Your Filter
Sequel
The Forbidden Child

#5 - I didn't ask to be different

1.4K 75 9
By xXItzCheryyXx

Jungkook's POV

"What makes you all think that you can just stroll back in here after being gone for hours?" The annoyed dark angel yells at us. He does not look impressed whilst glaring at the four of us enter the entrance to Hell.

"We're back now so it's fine Namjoon." Nari sighs.

The said dark angel shakes his head. "No Nari, it's not 'fine'. Come late again and you'll be punished like you all did last time. You want that to happen again?"

Reluctantly Nari shakes her head, scowling at her brother.

"Then don't be late again."

Taehyung just shrugs, like being punished is nothing. It's definitely not nothing, not how dark angels do it. It hurts, a lot. Yoongi sighs, he's probably tired after being out all morning.

Because Namjoon hyung is a defender dark angel he tends to get anxious and worried about whenever we go out to places, or if we go into the unknown.

Taehyung hyung is a defender angel too, which is why he came with us. He can get extremely worried too, but not like Namjoon does.

Myself, Yoongi hyung and Nari are warrior dark angels. Violence is like a sport for us: it tires us out but is fun the more we do it. Out of all of us, us three are the most experienced with fighting. Taehyung and Namjoon can fight too, but not as well as we can.

I roll my eyes, turning my back on them and taking my hood off. Taehyung notices this and looks at me questioningly. "What's wrong with you today, why are you so pissed?"

"Why am I pissed?" I raise my voice slowly, turning around and glaring at him. "I'll tell you why I'm pissed. Because we haven't found that fucking princess yet." I hiss at him.

Taehyung clenches his jaw. "Well maybe if you actually helped us look other than wait for us to find her, then we would've found her by now." He steps closer to me. "Just because you're a Prince doesn't mean you're more special than any one of us Jungkook. Get that into your head."

Nari gasps slightly and nudges Taehyung by the shoulder. "Be careful of how you talk to him Taehyung. Like you said, he's the Prince. So be respectful."

I scoff and ignore Nari. "I've gone through many things which you will never have to go through. I've seen things that you never thought to have even existed. I didn't ask to be different, it just happened. Get that into your head." I growl at him, clenching my fists together.

"Whatever." His eyes roll, turning his back to me and walks into the village.

I groan in annoyance.

"Jungkook, just calm down." Yoongi hyung attempts to speak.

"No, I'm not going to 'calm down' hyung. It's been months, years and we haven't even found her. She has to be killed. Not tommorow, not the next day, now. And we haven't even come close." I glare at him and stomp back to the palace.

"Jungkook!" Nari calls after me.

"Leave him Nari, let him calm down." Namjoon puts his hand on her shoulder, stopping her from following me.

Sadly, I live in Hell's Palace. There's not that much to it to be honest. It's also quite quiet, and lonely sometimes as it's only myself and my mother living here. I don't see her as much as I used to, but when I do she doesn't tend to talk to me that much. It disheartens me sometimes.

As I walk into the Palace, the said woman sits on her throne as she would normally do when I do see her. I approach her and bow.

"Where've you been?" She simply asks. No 'how are you?' or an 'are you okay?', but I'm used to it.

"Out to find that Princess. But I didn't, again." I sigh, and step up onto the platform where the throne is.

"Don't worry Jungkook, you'll kill her one day. I know you will." She reassures me and I nod. "Now go."

Such a great talk mother.

I roll my eyes, walking away from her and to the staircase. Once up the stairs I walk down the hall and to my room, then slamming the door shut. I take my jacket off and throw it on my bed and I also collapse onto it. I rake my hands in my hair, frustrated.

Why can't I find this dumb princess? I've killed so many angels and none of them have been her. None.

My door is then swung open. I lift my head up to see who it is, and immediately groan and put my head back down. "What do you want hyung?"

"I want you to chill out." Yoongi says, standing next to the bed looking down at me.

Out of all the others, I feel like Yoongi knows me better. He knows how to calm me down whenever I get angry at times.

However he doesn't know the real reason as to why I get so angry, no-one does. No-one except my mother. And surprisingly she hasn't told anyone my secret, so I'll give her that.

I sit up. "I'm never gonna find her hyung, never. I give up."

He sighs and sits down on my bed next to me, slapping my knee. "Don't be like that Jungkook. You'll find her one day, I know you will. And when you do, you can drive your dagger right through her heart and watch her crumble in front of your eyes."

That sounds good.

I smile a little, raising my eyebrow. "Well I like the sound of that."

Yoongi also smiles. "So do I. Now get some rest, we're going back there tommorow."

He stands up and goes to walk out but then stops. He turns back around and walks towards me again. "Why do you still wear that?" He points at my necklace.

I look down at it and shrug. "No reason."

"You think she's still wearing yours?"

I think for a moment and shrug again. "I don't know. She probably doesn't even remember me anymore, but I don't care about Hana anymore hyung. She's irrelevent to me."

"Wow, and I thought Taehyung was shit at lying." He chuckles.

I look up at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"If you didn't care about her anymore then you would've forgotten her name and would've taken that necklace off by now, wouldn't you?"

"I'm only wearing it because I like it, I don't care who gave it to me."

"If you say so." He smirks at me before turning his back and walking out, closing the door behind him.

What was that about? If I'm remembering correctly, it's been 16 years since I saved Hana, since I met her when the war broke out.

Do I care?

No.

Do I wanna see her again?

No.

None of them things matter anymore. She's probably thinking the same about me too: I'm nothing to her, just like she's nothing to me. I've got more important things to worry about than her.

~The next day~

Yoongi, Namjoon and I walk back into the unknown to find this princess that I need to kill. I swear, if I don't find her soon then I'm going to lose it. Nari and Taehyung are sitting this one out.

We raid some buildings, kill a few angels, threaten them to tell us where the Princess is, like Yoongi, Taehyung and I did yesterday. None of them budged one bit, the bastards.

We enter our fourth building, and still with no Princess killed. "This is getting tiring now." Namjoon mutters.

"I can't be bothered to look anymore." Yoongi huffs, wiping the sweat off his forehead with his arm.

"Hey you're the one who said to come here, remember?" I reply to Yoongi, putting a hand on my hip and giving him a look.

"Yeah, well-" Yoongi begins. But then stops, as we all hear a voice. A voice that Yoongi and I recognise.

We climb the stairs slowly and look up to the 6th floor. It's that angel girl with the other angel guy. The girl I've warned twice now to get lost.

Is she dumb? Or like...what?

Why does she keep coming back? Maybe she wants to die. If that's the case, then I don't blame her. Maybe she knows where the princess is. Maybe she knows who the princess is.

I smile to myself, and turn to the others. "I'll deal with this one, you guys head back."

They exchange looks and shrug, turning into their wolves and running down the stairs and out.

This is going be fun.

Nari's POV

Since Taehyung and I were told to stay here by Namjoon, we're sitting on the roof of one of the buildings where we keep armour and weapons. We're not really doing much, just sitting here and watching everything. It's beginning to bore me however.

"This is so boring." Taehyung whines and turns to me. "Can't we just follow them?"

"No Taehyung, Namjoon told us to stay here. So that's exactly what we're going to do."

"Yes I know, but can't we just follow them anyway?"

I glare at him. "No."

I hear him groan and look away from me. I avoid eye contact with him, looking out at the people and places below.

Okay look. Yes, I may slightly like Taheyung, but it doesn't matter. I know for a fact that he doesn't like me like that.

Besides, dark angels are forbidden to fall in love with anyone. Love doesn't exist here. Especially not that kind of love.

And I know how he treats all the girls that do ending up loving him. He just throws them away after having a little fun with them, like rubbish. He's a player. I'm not going to fall for a player. Because I know how it's going to turn out.

I stand up. "I'm going to change my clothes. These one's have got blood stains on them."

He suddenly grabs my hand, catching me off guard. "Don't leave me."

My breath catches in my throat. "What?" I attempt to wriggle my hand out of his grip but he's got a firm hold of it.

"You're not going anywhere Nari." He stands up too, slowly walking closer. His body's then leaning onto mine. "You are staying right here, with me." He whispers in my ear.

I think we've solved the clue to why every girl falls for him.

"Taehyung stop. I really have to go." I try again to make him let go but he doesn't. I groan and look up at him. "Taehyung. Let. Go."

"Fine. We'll continue this later." His eyes stare into mine, and he smirks and lets go.

I quickly run away from him, down the stairs and to the bottom. Why does he have to be so goddamn attractive?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 380 20
|COMPLETED| She's a devil and there angels who were struck by the spell of love! She cast the spell on them and she has to choose one! Taehyung or J...
4.4K 191 14
"Tell me, how fucked up was your life, Kim Taehyung?" --------------- They are ghosts, they are dead, but can't anyone really see them? ©SiKook97...
1.5M 55.4K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
894K 56.5K 82
Seven fallen angels incapable of falling in love. One girl that can keep them from spiraling into darkness. Used to waiting on others to make a deci...