Akame ga Kill! - Killer of th...

By FallenJester3

There's a new Assassin in town. He comes from the East with a black over coat, and a hood covering his face... More

Akame ga Kill! - Killer of the East
Kill the Lone assassin - Part 2
Kill the Lone Assassin - part 3
Kill the Puppeteer! - part 1
Kill the Puppeteer - part 2
Kill the Faceless! - part 1
Kill the Faceless! - part 2
Kill the Congressman! - part 1
Kill the Congressman! - part 2
Kill the Congressman! - part 3
Kill the Congressman! - part 4
Kill the All Seeing Eye!
Kill the Dangerous Food!
Kill the Party Crashers! - part 1
Kill the Party Crashers! - part 2
Kill the Party Crashers! - part 3
Kill the Truth or Dare Game!
Kill the Danger Beasts!
Kill the Jäegers! - part 1
Kill the Jäegers! - part 2
Kill the Jäegers! - part 3
Kill your Master!
Kill the Emotion! - part 1
Kill the Emotion! - part 2
Kill the Smoke!
Kill the Dragon Tamer! - part 1
Kill the Dragon Tamer! - part 2
Kill the Dragon Tamer! - part 3
Kill the Dragon Tamer - part 4
Kill the Worry!
Kill the Old Rival! - part 1
Kill the Old Rival! - part 2
Kill the Old Rival! - part 3
Kill the Insanity!
Kill the False Priest! - part 1
Kill the False Priest! - part 2
Kill the False Priest! - part 3
Kill the False Priest! - part 4
Kill the False Priest - part 5
Kill the Spy!
Kill the Separation! - part 2
Kill the Nightmare!
Kill the Nightmare! - part 2
Kill the Traitor! - part 1
Kill the Traitor! - part 2
Kill the Hunters! - part 1
Kill the Hunter! - part 2
Kill the Hunters! - part 3
Kill the Hunters! - part 4
Kill the Confession!
Kill the Demons! - part 1
Kill the Demons! - part 2
Kill the Demons! - part 3
Kill the Responsibility!
Kill the Ice Queen!
Kill the Confusion!
Kill the Identity!
Kill the Killer Turkeys!
Authors notes
Kill the Bloodbath! - part 1
Kill the Bloodbath! - part 2
Kill the Bloodbath - part 3
Kill the Wait!
Kill the Empire! - part 1
Kill the Empire! - part 2
Kill the Empire! - part 3
Kill the Empire - part 4
Kill the Empire! - part 5
Kill the Empire! - part 6
Kill the Finale!
Epilogue (Christmas Special)
Author Notes (New stories Info)
Second Book coming this Weekend!
Out Now!

Kill the Separation! - part 1

2.5K 78 24
By FallenJester3

Chelsea POV

The road was pretty silent, so I was glad when we set up camp. I sat in the tent with Akame, Lubbock, and Najenda. Doya was outside, stretching her muscles from just waking up.

"Where's Tatsumi and Mine?" Asked Doya, full of energy.

Najenda sighed. "They went to get food."

Doya nods and looks out into the forest. Lubbock played with his threads, setting them around the base so he can see if anyone's coming. Without him we'd already be caught by now, those church followers are pretty stubborn, chasing us pretty far out, but Akame thinks they stopped.

I layed down in the tent, thinking of home. We're heading there now, but we won't get there for awhile, probably not until tomorrow night.

Akame pokes my face, I looked up at her in question. She made a face that said we need to talk.

I got up and walked silently out of the tent with Akame, out near the campfire. Akame grabbed a log, sitting on it. I did the same and once we were settled I waited for her to start.

She started slow. "Doya seems like she wants to kill Kurome."

"Oh no! Your not beating on her like you did with Cyrus!-" I started.

Akame put her hand up, stopping me. She looked pained, and I knew where this was going.

"I think... It doesn't really matter who kills her, or if we'll ever kill her. It's just that... as her sister... I thought-" I put my hand on her shoulder, squeezing. She grabbed my hand and hugged it, she was like a little sister to me.

"I know. you don't have to say it." I said soothing. Akame gathered me in a hug and didn't say anything for a long time, then she got up and walked back to the tent, a straight face on.

Suddenly Tatsumi and Mine come out of the bushes, holding hands. Wait... holding hands?! what was going on here!

I get up and March up them, they already know what I'm gonna ask. Mine and Tatsumi are both blushing a bit, so the answer hit me right in the face.

"We're dating now." Mine said with a hidden smile under her coat.

Najenda smiles and Lubbock nearly falls off his chair.

"Well... that was... random." Lubbock said slowly. Then he jumped up on top of the log by the fire and screamed.

"Why the hell am I the only one without a girlfriend!" He screamed.

Thinking about relationships made me think of Cyrus. His charcoal black hair, his eyes that changed color, sometimes focusing on one color every now and then. Gosh, I missed every fiber of his being. I wanted to feel the presence of being watched by him again, the feeling of his warm chest...

But I pushed the feelings down. Cyrus will come back, he will. Because he's Cyrus, and no matter what he goes through, he'll never actually change that much. He's going to blame himself like Tatsumi had done, but I slap that out of him.

Cyrus POV

The base, surprisingly, was quiet. I expected a big stir seeing me come back, everyone smiling and jumping in excitement. But I need to be realistic, that's never gonna happen.

Kyler walked to the door, and opened it, creaking, echoing off the empty halls. He looked back at me like we were about to go into a haunted mansion.

"Is anyone home?" He yelled into the hall before entering, causing it to repeat from echoes.

I just give him a shrug, I don't know where they are, otherwise I would go there immediately. Now that I'm here, I was really preparing myself for the worst, but their not even here!

I walked down the hall, our footsteps the only sound in the whole place. Kyler began whistling. I glance back at him, he stops when I give him that glare to stop. I wanted silence, I needed to think.

Could they still be gone on a mission? No, it looked as if they had been gone for at least two to three days. I ran my finger on top of the table in the dining hall, I see the tiniest bit of dust on my fingers.

I look at Kyler with a grin, he starts shaking his head.

"No."

"Yes."

"I said no, man."

"Well, I hired you, so I think... yes."

He sighed. I am victorious! Can't weasel yourself out of this one.

"Get the cleaning supplies! Commence operations: Clean House!" I yells with a laugh.

"That sounds like a massacre..." mumbled Kyler.

Lubbock POV

We're almost there. The morning went without problem really. None of my threads were triggered, so they weren't following us anymore, and we escaped in the opposite direction, so they would think our base was that way instead of more north.

I walk up on the ledge, in the distance, I can barely see the HQ. It looked the same, still same old home. Behind me, Doya appeared.

"You know..." she started.

I wait for her to finish, but she doesn't. something's been bothering her ever since yesterday when Tatsumi and Mine got back. What was on her mind?

"Just say it. What?" I ask.

She lets out a big breath and looks me in the eyes. Her eyes are the color of honey. Now that I think about it, she smelled like honey, and she was sweet as honey. I suddenly like honey a lot.

"Back there... yesterday you said something about not being in a relationship..." She said, looking at the ground.

My face heats up, I'm glad the others are taking so long, otherwise I would be running down the hill with embarrassment. I take a deep breath.

"Yeah. I-I guess I did say that..." I said.

Doya took a step towards me. "Then..."

We both didn't say a word. We just stared at each other, both of us blushing uncomfortably. Thinking about Doya, my heart hammered at the thought of her. But was I really...?

I stammer. "W-when we get back to base... I'll give you my answer... tomorrow." I said.

A smile grew on her face, and she was about to hug me when Akame came up the hill. She looked at me to Doya in confusion.

"What's up?" She asked.

Doya quickly spoke. "Nothing! we're just talking about... stuff."

She ran down the hill, I ran after her, Akame followed. We all can't wait to lay down in some real beds for once in three days. That mission kicked the crap outta me, fighting Wave was hard. I only got away by acting dead, a skill I'm very proud of. >:)

I walk up to the door and swing it open, but...

The lights are on.

Me and Doya ready out weapons but Akame is already running down the halls making no sound at all like a snake. Me and Doya run after her.

We all stop when we hear voices from the dining hall, we crept on the door and peeked in.

First, I saw a guy with red hair, reaching to his neck. He had a rogue feeling to him, he had a mop in his hand, in a fighting stance. But when we looked over at the man he was talking to...

"Come at me, Fiend!" Yelled Cyrus with a playful grin.

The other man made a ninja noise as he swung his mop and was deflected by Cyrus's duster.

What the hell... are they doing?

Doya can't seem to hold in her laughter at the  sight of Cyrus playing with a feather duster, she bursts. Then I burst too, Akame giggles.

Cyrus sees us and for a moment looks grim, but then he starts to laugh.

"Why do you laugh, Fiends! I am the feared feather duster of the east!" He said with a fake macho tone that made me laugh harder.

Cyrus is still Cyrus.

The other guy grinned. "And his sidekick! Mop man!"

Doya is slamming her fist down, she can't control her laughter. The door bursts open, and Najenda, Mine, Tatsumi, and Chelsea run in.

"We heard... the... commotion..." Najenda started but had a WTF face on.

Cyrus grinned at them. "So! the rest of fiends show themselves! Watch as I take my Sidekicks life with my feared feather duster!" He yelled with triumph.

The other man ran at him. "My mop will destroy you!"

They do a fake slow motion move, making Cyrus slash him in the belly.

"Noooooo!" The red haired man yelled in slow motion.

As he fell to the ground, Cyrus bowed with a grin. Everyone in the room except Najenda and Chelsea bursted out laughing. I couldn't control myself. I was probably gonna die from laughing!

"The feather duster is victorious! Fear me mortals!" He yelled, raising his duster.

Just then, he starts for the door. "Well. I gotta get to cleaning the rest of the base!" He said with a smile.

Najenda stopped him. "But you just got back-"

Cyrus grabbed her hand. "It's okay, Me and Kyler were gonna clean anyway, we're just having a little too much fun."

The guy with the red hair, Kyler, Smiles. "Nice to meet you!"

Cyrus and Kyler run off with the cleaning supplies in hand, laughing at the show they pulled off. I smile, looks like he's finally got over it.

But I could tell why he was so fixated on getting out of the dining hall...

Chelsea was staring at him the whole time.

(I snuck in another chap today! I got too excited for the next part! hope you liked it!) - MnMs171

Cyrus is avoiding Chelsea out of fear that she hates him. With Lubbock encouraging him, will Cyrus have the strength to face Chelsea again? Find out in the next part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 672 41
When an assassin becomes tangled with Nightraid he is met with a familiar face, and becomes embroiled in a bitter war between the rebels and Empire...
9K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...
39.4K 575 19
A young general in charge of protecting the capital is now in questioned by the prime minister as Night raid seems to avoid the general's grasp as ma...
29.1K 345 37
killing was all you ever knew. you felt as form of.... Satisfaction in the deaths of others by your hands, you even had the right tool for it, or bet...