Spideypool/Superfamily Onesho...

By Rai_Lxve

Title explains it all :) Yes, requests are available. Will include: - Soft - Angst - Cursing - (Minor or Ma... More

Intro (Please read ๐Ÿ’•)
When Peter gets a boyfriend.
Captain America: Civil War with Spideypool and Stony
When Spidey is dating an antihero
Highschool
Avengers Practice
Posionous Love Venom Pt.1
Poisonous Love Venom Pt.2
Posionous Love Venom Pt.3
Posionous Love Venom Pt.4
Little child
Only for you
Wisdom Teeth
SuperFamily Laser Tag
Minor Damage
Babying Peter
Soulmates
Who's the lucky guy?
Sick Day
Crush
The Proposal
Engaged.
Dad.
Visiting Suprise
Illusions
Bad Guy
Little Obsession
Family
Friends since forever
You're Like Family Kid.
Darkness
Rules.
Jealousy Pt.1
Peppermint
Who Knew Ironman Could Be Such a Dad?
Identity
Safe Starks
Fake Hero Pt. 1
Fake Hero Pt. 2
The Suitors Pt.1
The Suitors Pt.2
The Suitors Pt.3
Sick Class
Superhero
Secret Adoption
Sensory Overload
Cared For
Mix
Little Peter
Pudding.
Figured.
New Starks
Little Child 2.0
Misunderstanding
Argue But Make It Right
Safe Secret
School Crush
No More Rules (For a Week) Pt. 1
Injected Evil
Family DNA
Intern.
Competition
When Superheroes are your dads
Monster.
Short
Choice.
Overprotective
Reverse Soulmate
Protection

Masked Evil.

3.6K 69 14
By Rai_Lxve

Summary: (FFH spoilers)
Peter and Quentin have been dating for years and Quentin is on the Avengers team. Shield notices someone in the group is not who they seem. Peter soon pieces it together and before he can tell anyone Quentin already finds out and gets to him. Beck doesn't quit and ends up taking Peter.

(In this universe Beck has actual powers including illusions that don't require bots)

Ships: Stony (Mentioned frequently), SpidermanxMysterio (Peter Parker x Quentin Beck)

{Soft, Hard, Manipulation, Obsession, Dark Ending}

———

"There's someone among us who's a mole." Fury said to the Avengers in a meeting "I want to know who the hell is it."

The Avengers all stared at each other.

"Are you sure it's one of us? After all these years none of us have ever backstabbed or fought the team, on our own accord, until Civil War, but then we came back together and we are still a team." Steve reasoned

"I'm confused..I haven't been in the last meeting since I hurt my leg." Peter said

"Right. Someone here is purposefully giving out confidential information to a team which isn't on our side. We realized this before but for one, we didn't want to alert you guys because one of you could be the mole. And two, we needed to do research on anyone who has any type of Shield access." Fury said

"Well what's the research show? One of us did it?" Natasha said

"I've done an extensive search on all the staff and their close family. It took months but we finally reasoned none of them are the culprit." Fury said "So then we researched all of you. Pretty basic knowledge, some not to basic knowledge. But you've all shown no false history."

"So why do you accuse us?" Quentin said

"Because. Recently we've found one of the guys working for the other group and taken him in. After intense interrogation for three days he'd given up that its one of the Avengers but he wouldn't name which. A polygraph taken by this person proved this fact true." Fury said "We didn't just base this conclusion on some man's words, but all he said added up and it would definitely make sense for it to be one of you all."

Everyone looked at each other once again.

"So who do you suspect?" Tony asked

"It would definitely be the brightest for me to tell you all right now." Fury remarked "Meetings over."

Everyone walked out and sat in the Avengers lounge, talking it out.

Quentin watched quietly as he examined the people around him.

Peter was talking to Wanda when he noticed how suspicious Quentin looked, no one else noticed as they were engrossed in their conversations.

"Quentin.." Peter said as he walked over to him

"Hm? Hey honey." Quentin said

"Why are you staring at them so..intently..?" Peter said

"Just focused on their conversations sweetheart. One of us is the mole. I know it isn't you or me. So I have no choice but to accuse some people mentally." Quentin said, giving Peter a charming smile.

"Yeah..if isn't one of us.." Peter mumbled.

His words sounded genuine, paired up with his charisma, it was hard not to believe him.

Peter wanted to believe Quentin was good. He almost felt guilty for accusing him 'mentally' as Beck would put it.

But things have been going on lately which Peter didn't fail to notice. Quentin always seems to disappear when something bad happens a couple hours later. He'd always have a good reason why and a genuine tone or expression, making it very believable. So everyone believed him.

Quentin also had a good reputation as a hero and a person in general, so he was never really put into much thought if he did something suspicious.

Not even Peters parents would accuse Beck of anything, they liked him. Which was so unusual considering Peter was certain his parents wouldn't have let him date until he was about fifty years old.

Quentin seemed very much like a good guy. He was there at every fight, helping along. But he was also a good person in general, Peter loved him and he was very sure Beck loved him back. He took care of him and always had time for him.

But, he would also would make the most sense.

Peter looked around to make sure no one was paying attention to him before walking off to an empty shield room.

He walked in and closed the door, going over to the large computer monitor with multiple screens. Typing 'Quentin Beck' in the research search engine.

Becks profile popped up and showed a bunch of personal information about him.

"This isn't his birthday..?" Peter mumbled as he saw the date "This isn't even his age."

Why would Quentin lie about that? Peter has seen documents about when he was born and other information like that. Peter knew this was fake.

Then it hit Peter.

This was a fake profile.

Shield had to find information on Beck which was difficult since he was from another dimension, so they had to go with whatever they had, which was Becks word and a couple documents which could be easily forged. They had false information on Beck which is why they couldn't find anything incriminating him.

It all made sense, Quentin was always gone mysteriously, Quentin's powers were illusions so he could easily make up another version of himself as proof he was somewhere else, Quentin had false information and therefor could not be incriminated.

Peter had a growing suspicion it was him but he never expected to confirm it. This was bad..really bad.

Peter was about to get up when he felt hands on his shoulders, making him sit back down.

"I knew you'd figure out soon enough sweetheart. You're such a genius. Figuring out things that even the best can't. You should be leading them." A voice whispered seductively in his ear from behind Peter, a voice Peter knew all too well.

"B-Beck.." Peter said, emotions filling his voice.

"Shhh...it's okay honey. Let it out. I know this has come as a huge shock to you. But it's okay, you'll get used to it." Quentin said

"Why.." Peter said

"Why what? Why I did this or the explanation of the entire story." Quentin said, hugging Peter from behind and kissing the top of his head.

"St..story..?" Peter questioned

"Yes. The reason why all this information is fake is because my team made it up. Shield isn't stupid honey. They would've figured me out if I hadn't of done some quick illusions, manipulating their thoughts." Quentin whispered "That's one of the big things, one of the small things is manipulating your parents with illusions so they think I'm a good guy. Mostly every good relationship has a healthy family relationship."

"I knew it..But I didn't want to think you were bad..." Peter said lowly

"Oh my sweet love. You're the one I've manipulated the most. Making everyone think I'm the good guy effected your opinions of course. Because I was such a good person you didn't want to believe I was the wolf in sheep's clothing but you did for months until finally you figured out." Quentin said, turning Peter around in his swivel chair before grabbing his chin and kissing him passionately.

"No...no..this is all a dream." Peter whispered

"Oh honey...I can make it that if you say yes." Quentin said and got on one knee "Marry me, Peter Stark-Rogers. I love you more then anything else..I can make this all a dream. We will have a perfect wedding and marriage, you'll be blissfully unaware of any evil doings I've done."

"...N-no...I have to stop you." Peter said

"Sweetheart I know how tempted you are to make this all go away or fight back. I admire you for being such a good person and it's one of the reasons I fell in love with you but I can't take no for an answer either way.." Quentin said and slid the ring on Peters finger

"Let me make it all go away." Quentin said, looking into Peters eyes which went from a heartbroken brown to a dead brown greenish hue from the illusions pumped in his veins

"Yes..." Peter whispered, not in full control of his conscious or mind.

Quentin smiled and kissed his fiancé.

"It'll all get better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
634K 9.9K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
981K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
481K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...