For my Queen (Gears of War Re...

By __Neopolitan__

Near the End of the Locus/Lambend War, Queen Myrrah ordered her highest General and King Y/N to lead his Crim... More

Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 5
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8
Act 9
Act 10
Act 11
Act 12
Act 13
Act 14
Act 15
Act 16
Act 17
Act 18
Act 19
Act 20
Act 21
Act 22
Act 23
Act 24
Act 25
Act 26
Act 27
Act 28
Act 29
Act 30
Act 31
Act 32
Act 33
Act 34
Act 35
Act 36
Act 37
Act 38
Act 39
Act 40
Act 41
Act 42
Act 43
Act 44
Act 45
Act 46
change of plan for updates
Act 47
Act 48
Act 49
Act 50
Act 51
Act 52
Act 53
Act 54
Act 55
Act 56
Act 57
Act 58
Act 59
Act 60
Act 61
Act 62
Act 63
Act 64
Act 65
just for fun (not a chapter

The Locust King and The Crimson Brigade

21.6K 223 318
By __Neopolitan__

King y/n

Looks: H/c H/L hair, E/c eyes, 6'5 tall,

Personality:

Kind, Loving and protective towards his queen Myrrah.
Otherwise easily angered, especially if orders are disobeyed or a mission fails.

The new cold blooded General on the battlefield after Raam's death.

Armor and Weaponry

(Headpiece only in battle, and imagine it in purple since we'll...royal n shit.)
Even if he could have wore any armor he wanted, he chose the armor of a Royal Guard simply because it was light weight, have the most protection, and it looked good.

Seeing as he thought of Raam as a good Friend, He choose to pick up Raam's Set of Weaponry.

A handheld Troika machine gun

Usually mounted to a base with a shield, however this one is modified with a grip and magazines on each side to allow for mobile usage.

Raam's Dagger

After the Lightmass offensive against the Hollow, it was Y/N who found Raams corps swim into theat this point, still perfectly intact inner hollow. He promised to keep this blade in honor of the fallen general, like the soldiers of the COG tags.

A boltok Revolver

A simple high caliber Revolver that makes quick work of armor...or ones Head.

The Kryll shield.

Kryll are a carnivorous animal species from the depths of the Inner hollow that lives in total darkness since light hurts them, almost not able to be controlled. However once it's dark outside, the Kryll swarm out into the night sky in swarms of millions upon millions to feed. Raam and Y/n for some reason we're able to direct the kryll and somewhat tame them, able to form an impenetrable shieled around themselves.

Y/n tried experimenting with some to give them a protection against light. To his surprise after repeatedly flashing some from his swarm with the UV-lights used. They were able to build up a resistance against light. Not immunity, but if clouds are out, so are the Kryll.

The Riftworm

Much like Skorge, Y/n can direct the riftworm where he wants him to go, creating new tunnels for the locust.

His queen, Myrrah

(Be honest, she is hot, or am I the only one?)
Also
(Mild Gears 5 spoiler, if you don't want to read that, skip to the next part.)

After being experimented on by Nils in a lab under the ice of a sea near mount Kadar. Niles found out that Y/n along with Myrrha, the children of mineworkers, had both developed an immunity to the Imulsion. After more experiments were conducted with both of there stam celles, and the Locust were created. Myrrah gave them to order to slaughter every scientist as a sort of rebellion for taking away there child by one of them.

(No spoiled from here)
And thus began there escape as long and queen of the Locust while they lived there life peacefully inside the hollow. That was until the Imulsion started changing the locust, which started a war between the normal locust and the lambent, forcing the two of them to rise to the surface. E-Day.

The Crimson Brigade:

His Crimson Brigade are locust who have proven themselves as the strongest on the field so far. The name coming from the dark red armor they wear instead of the normal one. Drones, Theron's Boomers, wretchers kantus, even tickers. Only the most experienced are to join the Brigade. Of course some reavers, Brumak and corpsers as well. But he does have some special cases in the brigade.

His personal Reaver

Much like Raam and Skorge had there own personal Reavers. So does the King himself. A reaver with increased Armor and Side mounted troika's.

The Armored Tickers

Y/n came early on to the idea that the Tickets were simply to easily killed. This he came up with the Armored Tickets for his brigade. The bomb on there back is shielded and only opened up once it is ready to detonate.

The beast master Boomer

The beast master, a Boomer with the unusual ability to perfectly coordinate ticks and Wretches.

Rampager grenadier

As there name suggests, they gladly run into the enemy lines without second though witha shotgun in both hands and a grenade at the ready to cause as much rampage as possible.

What happens if the locust army invades a new planet? Will it be another three sides war? A war with an alliance? Or will y/n, his queen and the locust be able to live in peace?

Its only written in the stars. And it all starts

With Act 1

———————————————
A/n

Yup, I'm giving it a try, see how the story does. The first chapter is out tomorrow and I'll need your guys feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
581K 7K 53
After years of brutal conflict, the civil war in Vacuo is coming near it's end. Just days before the government officially surrendered, Ozpin and Gly...
29K 436 24
It was the final battle between the forces of Salem and Ozpin until the Brother Gods decided enough was enough, and sent them to earth. But for the J...
6.8K 249 29
Here is the fourth volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY series.) (Discl...