Bulletproof | A BTS Gang AU

By Joonies_noona

Completed 2/22/20 Sequel out now! Check out House of Cards! Morgan is a fighter. For the last year she's had... More

Old Covers
1: Where Did You Come From
2: Embarrassed
3: Expectation
4: Coffee
5: Jump
6: Not Today
Fire
8: House of Cards
9: Save Me
10: Stigma
11: Magic Shop
12: I'm Fine
War of Hormone - Part I
War of Hormone - Part II
Rain
Do You
Awake
Singularity
Her
We Are Bulletproof
Begin
21st Century Girl
Persona
Crack
Flying
The Truth Untold
No More Dream
Dream Glow
Fake Love
Mic Drop
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Go Go
Author's Notes
Dionysus
Bonus Chapter - Adult Child
Danger
Dark & Wild
Attack on Bangtan
Black Swan
Thank You

From the Author

12K 226 27
By Joonies_noona

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this AU. Just to let you know, there's going to be violence, bad language, and sexual situations. There may be some kinky stuff, but I won't know until I write the scene. Feel free to leave all the comments you want, but no kink or slut shaming. This is an American style reverse harem in that she won't choose one in the end because I don't solo stan. That's just my jam.

Also, these characters are inspired by BTS, but they in no way, shape, or form are meant to be commentaries on the actual people of BTS. They will do and say things and act in ways in direct conflict to what the real people would do and say because these aren't real people. These are just the playthings of my imagination. The world and situations I imagine are mine. You cannot copy anything here for your own work.

Thanks and please enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.5K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
131K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
99.3K 4.5K 73
A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that to me before, they promised they wouldn't...