New Manager?

By whowasheree

She got a job as a manager for the popular girl group, Blackpink. She wasn't planning on falling in love agai... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
Jennie
Jisoo
Lisa
Rosé
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
ninety-one.
ninety-two.
ninety-three.
ninety-four.
ninety-five.
ninety-six.
THE END

forty-nine.

4.7K 147 32
By whowasheree

𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.

question of the day: what if you can live without me but i can't without you? have you ever felt this way?

ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴇɢɪɴ.

"Tanghulu?" Y/N gasped when she saw Jennie in the kitchen, adding sugar gradually in a pot filled with boiling water. Jisoo back hugged her then whispered, "Want to help us?" Y/N took her hand in hers before nodding. She placed her bag on the sofa, give the dogs a pat on the head before walking over to the girls. "Okay, what can I do?" Jisoo was about to tell her to help with pocking the strawberries into the sticks when Jennie said something that made Y/N blushed and Jisoo slapping her on the back. "You can just stay there and be your beautiful self." 

"Although, yes, I agree with Jennie, you can also help me with the strawberries and be your beautiful self at the same time," Jisoo said what she wanted to say before. Y/N nodded and copied Jisoo while Jennie watched over the sugary boiling water.

Soon, the sugar was completely dissolved in the boiling water. They let it simmer until it turns completely brown before taking the pot off the fire. Each girl grabbed two sticks that had two strawberries poked through it. They grabbed a spoon and began to bathe the strawberries with the sugary water. The girls were having fun, trying to sabotage each other sticks when Dalgomie began barking and came running into the kitchen. "No, no, you cannot come into the kitchen." Jisoo dropped what she has been holding and pick her dog up. "What is it? Did Kuma attack you?" Jisoo cooed to her dog. "Kuma is a good boy." Jennie defended her dog. Jisoo laughed and walked back into the living room to put her dog back down when she saw a wet patch on the carpet. "Dalgomie, this is the third time already." The girls in the kitchen heard Jisoo's complains. "Did he peed again?" Jisoo confirmed Jennie's question by cursing. "Again?" Y/N repeated the main rapper's question. Jennie laughed while nodding. "Literally Dalgomie doesn't behave well like the other pets," Jennie said in English.  "That bad?" Y/N chuckled. Jennie helped the oldest member with her second tanghulu while Y/N washed the dishes. After Jennie was done, she placed everything into the sink and helped Y/N with wiping the wet utensils and placing them in the correct places. 

The girls made sure the tanghulus were nicely placed on the racks properly so they can cool down. "Carry me." Jennie pouted with arms out. "Are you a baby?" Y/N asked and placed her hands under Jennie's thigh to bring her legs around her own waist. "Your baby." Jennie giggled while burying her face into the crook of the older's neck. Y/N walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa, still keeping Jennie on her lap. "Kuma, come here," Jennie called for her dog who jumped onto the sofa and waddled to the two girls. "Hello, baby." Y/N smiled down to the adorable dog after Jennie passed him to her. "Hug me too." Jisoo pouted as well. Jennie slid off Y/N's lap to let the older girl take Jisoo into her arms. "Eonnie, you put the carpet into the washing machine already?" Jennie asked Jisoo who has her head on Y/N's chest with eyes closed. Jisoo gave a small nod to the answer. Y/N looked at the clock hanging on the wall on top of the TV. "I have another 45 minutes until I have to pick the younger girls up," Before Y/N could continue her sentence, Jisoo rose up and excitedly said, "Then, you'll bring us four to the basketball court." 

"Basketball court? Oh right, so you four will play against each other and the first to win get to take me out on a date first?" Y/N answered her own question. "I know my baby is smart." Jisoo booped Y/N's nose. "Don't worry. We've told Jinho oppa we want to go to the basketball court that we went with him last year. We told him we want to go with you." Jennie said. "Why basketball? That is so random." Y/N laughed. Jennie nodded, "See, that's what I thought too." Jisoo shushed both of them, "I came up with the idea because I am the best at basketball between the four of us. I'll most likely win first so I can take my beautiful lady on a date." Jisoo ended that sentence with an imaginary mic drop. "I'll probably be last since I suck at any sports-related activity." Jennie sighed. Y/N glanced at each girl before sighed, "Wow, I'm excited to see who's going to be the first."

They ended up watching an English animation movie to waste the next 45 minutes. "Do you two need to change?" Y/N asked. "Yes, we'll be back," Jennie answered. She pecked Y/N's on her right cheek before walking into her bedroom. Jisoo groaned and pecked on the left cheek, twice. "That tickles." Y/N giggled. Y/N waited for the older members to change into whatever they need to change into. She grabbed Kuma and placed it on her lap. Y/N saw Dalgomie on the floor, looking up to her. "Come here," She said softly while tapping on the empty space beside her. The dog obeyed and rested his head on Y/N's thigh. "You two know how much your owners makes me happy." Y/N whispered to both dogs while caressing their furry body. She rubbed Kuma's chin whose eyes were closed and tongue sticking out. Dalgomie whined softly and Y/N did the same to him. The girls emerged again and was now clad in sportswear. "Oh my gosh, I swear only the four of you can make sports attire look... hot." Y/N can't help it but check the both of them out. "Stop," Jennie blushed. The girls made sure all of the pets were okay. They refilled each of their food and water in their own food bowls. Jisoo brought the cats out to the living room and place them on their small beds. "Are they going to be okay all alone?" Y/N asked. "The will be okay. Don't worry. They won't fight." Jisoo promised Y/N. The girls put on their mask and exited their dorm. Jisoo made sure their door was locked before walking with Y/N to the elevator. They stepped into the elevator when it arrived and ride it down to the ground level. 

"I didn't know it was going to be this cold," Jennie mumbled from behind her mask and folded her arms. The winds were stronger since the sun was almost down. "Let's get to the van." Y/N walked behind the girls to make sure nothing bad happened behind her back. As usual, Y/N checked if the girls are safely in before getting into the driver seat. "Let's go pick up Lisa first." The drive was set in comfortable silence with Jennie using her headphones and Jisoo admiring the outside view. "The two of you wait here while I bring Lisa back." Y/N said to the two girls before exiting her van and walking into the gym. "Hey, hot girl." Lisa winked after she saw Y/N entering. "Hey, hotter girl." Y/N flirted back. "Can you go already?" Lisa nodded. "Thank you for today." She bowned down to her personal trainer. "You're welcome. Have fun in Japan." He smiled. Y/N also did a small bow before walking side by side with Lisa to her van. "Why are the eonnies here?" Lisa asked, surprised when Y/N opened up the passenger door and Jennie did a peace sign to the youngest member. "They'll explain to you." Lisa hopped in and Jisoo immediately told her what they'll be doing later. Y/N drove to pick up the last member who reacted the same as Lisa when she noticed the eonnies. 

"So, where is the basketball court?" Y/N asked. "Can you typed it into my GPS?" Y/N politely asked Jisoo. Jisoo nodded and typed it in before passing the phone back to its owner. "I'm going to kick your butts later." Jisoo was confident at winning first at their competition later. "Are you sure, eonnie? You get tired of shopping really easily. This is sports." Lisa teased. Jisoo shushed her. Y/N drove to the basketball court in no time. They went up the elevator and went into a basketball court where there was no one in there. The girls put their bags on the table while Y/N took a seat at the end of the table. "Now, you're going to distract me." Y/N mumbled when three of the members took off their shirt and revealed the sports bra underneath. Rosé gasped, "Really guys?" 

Each girl took a ball and began bouncing around. "Are we ready?" Jisoo asked. The younger girls nodded. "We're going to do free throws. The first one to do 10 free throws gets to take Y/N on a date first. We'll just go on from there." Jisoo explained more. Lisa wanted to high five the older girls when Rosé shook her head. 

"We're not a team." Lisa shook her head. "This is a competition." Rosé laughed. "Good luck. May the best girl win." Y/N blew a kiss and winked to the girls. 

"My ball!" Jennie screamed and chased after her ball. She accidentally dropped the ball when Y/N winked at her. Cute.

The four of them did rock, paper, scissors to see who's starting the competition. 

Jennie. Jisoo. Rosé. Lisa.

Let the competition begin. 

my day sucks, thanks for asking. did you like this chapter? i tried. sorry for any errors. next chapter tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.2K 38
One summer changed their life but what will happen if their paths crossed again? #1 -#lisamanoban (02-2020) ❤️
97.7K 2.7K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
228K 7.5K 44
I guess people were right when they told me that the one you love the most, will hurt you the most. And I gave her the chance to broke my heart for t...
58.4K 2K 12
Lisa was a mentor who almost spent her youth in New York. She never thought that one day, she'll comeback to Korea just to be a manager of a top idol...