BTS Fluff and smut One-Shots

By Jikookie_UwU

These are some of my drafts of Fluff and Smut i can think of in the middle of the night. - This book includes... More

-YOONGI-πŸ’¦
-NAMJOON-πŸ’¦
-JUNGKOOK-πŸ’¦
-HOSEOK-πŸ’¦
-JIN-πŸ’¦
-TAEHYUNG-πŸ’¦
-TAEHYUNG-πŸ’¦
A:N
-Ot4(HYBRIDS)-πŸ’¦
-JIMIN-πŸ’¦
-JUNGKOOK-πŸ’¦
-Lets talk.-
-YOONGI-πŸ’¦
-JIMIN-🌼πŸ₯€
NAMJOON-🌼(HYBRID)
jihope + you
im done

-JIMIN-πŸ’¦

8.3K 137 74
By Jikookie_UwU

You_got_james95 ~
Requested by^
Hope this chapter is good enough to fill any
Desire that you need fulfilled~

WARNING:
This is in-fact the most intense smut i have ever written, due to request.
WARNING:
There will be.
:Orgasm denials✔️
:degrading ✔️
:sensual talk✔️
:mommy kink✔️
:breastfeeding ✔️
:multiple orgasms✔️
:fluff✔️
:unprotected Vaginal sex✔️
:oral (receiving) ✔️
:overstimulation✔️

~Jimin X Female Dom~
~Let us begin~

~~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~~~~~••••••~~~~~
It was a crisp Saturday night, you and your boyfriend Jimin had just gotten done eating at a restaurant for a night out,now to two of you were heading to the park to just sit and chill, talk about life and what not.
Once the two of you reached the park benches you sat with Jimin curled up in your side as you both looked at the moon together.

"You should look up some cheesy pickup lines for no reason at all" Jimin spoke.

And thats what you did. After a few random ass pickup lines and cheesy ass poems, the both of you started walking back home. To which your dismay was about thirty minutes away.

After about ten minutes Jimin started complaining.

"My legs are sore" he whined, and you wouldn't blame him, having dance practice with his group and working out on some days seemed painful.
"I know Jimin-ah, just a bit longer" You said as you kept walking.
-
Jimin just kept on whining and tugging on your hoodie.

"Jimin i said we're almost there, quit it" You said quite sternly.

He just looked down and placed his hands in his jacket pockets, not wanting to get into trouble.

Or did he..?

Jimin smirked as he started tugging on your hoodie again, "but momma~" he whined and stared up at you with pleading eyes.
Looking down you said in a frustrated and stern tone.

"you, young man are going to get punished if you don't quit your shit. Understand?"
You spoke to Jimin, leaning down to meet his gaze.
He rolled his eyes and let go of you roughly.

You clenched your jaw and tilted your head.

'So he wants to be like that hm?' You thought to yourself as You gripped Jimin's jacket sleeve and yanked him towards you, him yelping and wincing when you pinched his arm hard.

You looked at his pouty lips and back at eye level, "what the hell did i just tell you?" You growled.

He puffed out his cheek and left your gaze.

You made him look at you again, your grip on his chin tightening.

"Answer me." You demanded.

He whimpered before speaking, "momma said to s-stop"

"Exactly, and did you do it?" You asked.

"N-no mommy.." Jimin answered back, fiddling with his fingers.

You looked back at him.

"When we get home I want you face down ass up, understand?" You growled and released his Chin when he nodded.

-
After about twenty more minutes you both arrived home, Jimin rushing upstairs after you unlocked the front door.

Jimin walked into the bedroom and stripped from his jacket and his ripped jeans. Removing his boxers slowly after, watching them fall to the ground.

He got in the position as told, and waited for you to get back. Ignoring the slight pain in his back and neck.

You walked upstairs and into the bedroom to see Jimin in his position, face down ass up as you told him.

Walking over to him you gave his ass a hard smack making him yelp. "What a good boy~" you praised.

Jimin just whined when you gave him a few more smacks to the behind with your bare hands.

"M-momma n-no more~" Jimin mumbled into the pillow as your smacks got harder and harder each time.

Stoping the spanks you reached over and grabbed the lube, no scent in particular.

Putting a bit on your finger, without warning inserting two digits into Jimin's tight heat.

He moaned a bit into the pillow at the feeling of your fingers curling inside of him, and whined when you pulled them out.

You flipped him around only for him to be met with you undressed completely.

His hands immediately reaching out to grope your breasts and Lick his lips.

You giggled, "ya like what you see baby?" You asked, shaking your chest a bit to excite him even more.

Jimin nodded his head and continued playing with your breast, you covering his cock with lube, He turned his head downwards at the cold feeling.

You slowly hovered above his dick just to tease him, this was a punishment after all.

"Mommy please~" he whined, moaning abruptly when you suddenly lowered yourself onto His cock, moaning at the sudden feeling of being filled with warmth and feeling him twitch inside of you.

"Oh baby, you fill mommy up so well~" you moaned as you slowly started grinding your hips.

Jimin pulled you on-top of him and started slowly sucking on your breasts, thrusting his hips making you moan in uncontrollable pleasure.

You slowly sat up again, Jimin still trusting at a fast pace.

Suddenly Jimin spoke, "w-wan taste mommy~" He moaned out.

Nodding and panting, you got off of Jimin and lowered your heat above His mouth, his mouth working its magic, his plump lips wrapped around your heat.

Slowly moving your hips as they stuttered in complete agony, you felt yourself reaching your peak.

"Oh baby I'm c-close" you moaned as his tongue kept licking your insides.

You cut yourself-off with a high pitched moan as Jimin sucked on your clit, releasing your fluids into his mouth and some on his cheek.

You slowly got off his face and sat back on his stomach, watching as Jimin licked his lips and gripped your hips.

"Hm..i don't know if i should even finish you off baby" You teased.

Jimin whined and bucked his hips, his tip leaking of pre cum.

"Oh p-please mommy~" He whimpered and squirmed.

You chuckled darkly, "beg slut"

Jimin gasped when your tongue slid over his slit.

"Ah! M-momma please m-make me feel g-good! I'll listen to mommy i-i promis-" he cut himself off with a choked moan when you suddenly engulfed his length in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down as he slowly bucked his hips.

Without warning Jimin released his seed down your throat.

Pulling away you growl, "did i say you could cum yet you dirty slut?" You growled out and slapped his thigh hard, leaving a red hand print.

Jimin whimpered as you ran the tip of your finger over his slit.
Holding his length by the base, you placed the palm of your hand on-top of his dick and started rubbing it with your palm making him moan uncontrollably.

You kept this going until he was close, removing your hand and watching him whine and buck his stuttering hips into nothing.

"Nu uh, only good boys get to cum baby~" you chuckled and ran your hand up and down his torso, watching him arch into your hand.

His hand slowly reached down to touch his length when you stopped him.
Placing his hand back at his side, "dont touch yourself thats my job." You said sternly.

Wrapping your hand around his cock again, you stoked him at a seriously fast pace, watching him squirm in sensitivity.

"C-close!" He moaned out as you kept going.

"Go ahead baby, cum for momma~" you said as he came in your hand.

You ran your free hand up and down his chest while whispering praises into his ear.

"Good job baby, you did so well~" you said as you kissed Jimin deeply.

Both you and Jimin sat in the bathtub, the sheets in the wash and the baby in the bath, you sitting behind him and washing his hair and helping him clean off and relax with soft kisses and scented bubbles.
——
Before the two of you settled down in the fresh and warm sheets you said the three words you always say to eachother.

"I love you babyboy" you whispered as Jimin snuggled into your chest.

"I love momma too's" Jimin whispered before drifting off into a deep sleep with you hugging him close snd his teddy bear lodged in between the both of you.
———
Sooo
That was..something XD that was honestly the most detailed smut i've evr written-
I hope it was at least enjoyable for some of you horn nuts XD
Bye bye babies~
~1420~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.3K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
493K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC