▪Her Soul's Eternal Mate▪ #Wa...

By MysticaldivineFaiqa

RANK: Wattys2019 #17/ in Short stories/ Oct,2019 /2021 among 269K stories #1/in mood/Oct,2019 #5 in 2021 #1... More

Story Blurp
Buzzing Mosquito!
Bossy Pants!
A Big Fat"Idiot"
OMG! He is a stalker...
It could be worse!
My racing Heartbeat!
Jealous! Aren't we?
Dammit! I Love you only...
Setting you free...
He felt a stranger!
Do you trust me?
Crazy woman!
Because...
A firecracker!
Holy Matrimony...
Without a name...
Thank You! 🤗💕

Don't you ever...

2.4K 253 144
By MysticaldivineFaiqa

Hello Folks, so ready for revenge or love of Khushi...or both.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Entangled in gleaming fairy lights, trying to rub her eyes, she was looking like a cute little girl. A true personification of innocence at heart. Arnav stood there, completely entranced. His eyes never left her face, as she stood there glowing, enchanting, struggling with lights. He forgot for a second that he had to switch off the lights but her radiant beauty made him left numb...

He was mesmerized by the simple beauty in front of his eyes. Among the beauty of stars and fairy lights in this noble black night, his heart was enchanting the bells ragingly.

 An urge to be close to her made him closed the gap between them. He had to look at her and let every bit of his desires touch her. He had a right, yes, he had to hold her in between his arms. How much he had missed her, she had no idea. He started taking the wires down slowly but her eyes took his attention instead. 

His hand came up and touched the side of her temple where that errant strand always had this audacity to kiss her without permission. He held her eyelids and opens them wide, then ever so gently blew on the eye to dislodge the speck of dust. He could clearly see the effect of his touch inside her but he was not in a mood. She was totally immersed in him, she wanted him the same way he did. There was that sense of right, his right on her and she was giving it to him by all means... 

Her lips trembled and he swallowed hard by brushing away those strands getting in the way, concentrating on getting the dust out of her eyes. That swallow was the only betrayal of the feelings coursing through him. What was happening to him, he had no idea and he didn't want to think about it either. As starlight to the black heavens, the beauty of her heart is to his world. He could connect to every beat of his heart to hers

His fingers moved automatically and intertwined with her hair, tucking it back, and finally, the speck was out but he couldn't stop. His hand rose of its own will and touched that tantalizing strand of hers once again rolling in between his fingers. She startled and opened her eyes with uneven breathing. Inhaling sharply he held her from her shoulder and removed the distance in between them. She rested her hand over his heart.

 Why? She had no idea either. Their eyes held each other at that moment. There was more beauty in the touch of her hand than in every fashion magazine ever printed, he could feel the heat running through every vein of his being.

She never thought to protest, he never thought to even ask. Holding her from the back, his breath washed over her shoulder, she was just sensing the warmth of his body, his breath, and the presence of desires in between them. 

Burying his face near the crook of her neck, feeling her silken hair on his face, just inhaling her essence he was totally lost and kept peeling off the layers of light, totally unaware of her head immersed in his thoughts...still, unknown to these deep feelings yet yearning for this in its own way. It was seductive itself. She was seducing him and he couldn't even complain to her. His mind reeled every moment and words of her and her fragrance proved heavenly when he confessed.

"It's that you care so very much about others that makes you so beautiful to me Khushi. That you see my beauty, that you show how special I am to you, that's what's got me for life. You aren't just beautiful, you make the space around you beautiful too. You affect others and bring their beauty out of them and you do it with ease. It is who you are. You are a flower that makes others bloom, that made me bloom and I love you more for that." He could feel a soft smile on her face when she hugged him in return.

He had enough of this hide and seek, his heart took control by numbing his brain this time when his eyes fell on her smiling lips. He leaned over a little further and by peeling off the last layer of fairy lights he captured her lips. Instead of protesting or showing any sign of hesitance, she snaked her soft arms around his neck. The duel of their tongues seized over to catch a breath. Holding her cheek under his palm he kept looking at her. Their breaths were fanning each other's faces. Behind closed eyes, with slightly opened lips, she was inciting him.

It seemed she felt his thoughts crawling over her skin. She opened her eyes and a deep communication at that moment occurred. Only she knew it and only he knew it how was this uproaring storm of desires raging inside them. 

He was still touching her face with his fingers and ended up rolling her hair in between. The patience was running out when he cupped her face again and she placed her hand on his hand over her cheek. It was her way to remind him of what was happening. A  funny embarrassment rose with a quick movement of his iris, feelings flitting by and the reality dawned. 

"What was I doing?"

 He let go of her and she moved back abruptly... The most beautiful awkwardness hung between them. He stood there shuffling a bit and then she looked up and they both were tumbling to search for something to say to clear the ripples and roil.

The emotions in his eyes flare, "So you broke all the fairy lights by yourself or someone was helping you?

"No, I did by myself, why would I ask anyone else? This was my revenge, why anyone else...? A reality seeped in after blurting out the truth of her own committed crime and she stopped in the middle...

Crossing his arms over his chest he looked at her by raising my eyebrows while inhaling sharply.

" So now, who will fix it?"

"Not me!..." A declaration from her made him taking the lead here with his commanding voice by crowding her a little.

" Don't you dare, if you wanna be even with me then fix it..." 

"No, you left me with a torn dress and a broken heart...I am leaving you with broken fairy lights and no calls..." She retorted back...All he wanted to do to kiss her badly all night like there was no tomorrow.

Before he could go further with his yearning di walked in," Khushiji, come with me to decorate the temple. 

"I am here di..." She scurried away pursing her lips behind her winning smile. He glared at her but chuckled a bit after looking at the fairy lights. She indeed did fix most of those by designing her way and entangled in between the extras.

"Crazy woman"

He whispered while smiling endlessly.

*

*

Sitting in the temple she was lost...A smile never left her lips while making the garland of Marigold flowers. Her mind was thinking over what just happened a couple of minutes before in between them. 

Is this love? How do I know? 

In the midst of all Anjali di entered with fruits and ghee and sat beside her helping with the flowers.

"Anjali di, May I ask you something?" 

"Anything Khushiji..."

" How do you know that you love someone di? I mean, how? Any sign, any element or condition which tells you that you are really in love?

Chuckling softly Anjali asked, "Why? I mean why are you asking Khushiji? Don't you love my brother? Or Do you believe in my brother's love for you? Hmm?" She paused before looking at Khushi and continued.

" I tell you something, I think, this is the first time ever he is ever serious in such a commitment...and how we know this love? When your heart finds someone else presence near you, right here in your heart and you know he is the one. That is love Khushiji... "

Anjali suddenly stopped realizing something.

"Oh, God. You didn't even change clothes yet. Come I have a surprise for you..." Dragging her into her room and gave her a packet.

"Happy Diwali Khushiji, this is your first Diwali in our home..."

Thanking her while smiling she opened the packet. It was a peach color saree. Her favorite color.

"How did you know di? I love this color." Khushi extended the fabric over her shoulder while asking Anjali in her excitement. She wrapped the silk saree around her waist, she just wanted to feel it. Beautiful peach georgette Saree, beautifully designed with embroidery work, with Lakriya Silk blouse. she couldn't hide her excitement.

"Someone helped me in this selection you know..." Anjali answered her pursing her lips. She turned Khushi around to look into the mirror.

Understanding her words she looked up and her eyes met with two brown orbs looking at her. Arnav was standing across the hallway but his reflection in the mirror was the answer to her question. His one look was enough to make her restless. She wanted to hide but at the same time, she wanted to be near him. How did it happen she had no idea but she was loving this feeling? 

Khushi looked up again, he didn't move from there at all or blinked even. The silky fabric slipped off her shoulder and she couldn't look back at him. She didn't even notice when Anjali di left the room.

She moved to the side of the room and sat down just to catch her breath. She was keeping her hand on her chest for a while. Gathering enough strength she got up to be ready. She heard the family downstairs, a burst of cheerful laughter and chatting was enough for her to show that they had fixed the dates for the wedding event. She didn't even notice when he entered the room...but his musky scent made her aware of his arrival.

"Don't you dare come closer or touch me or...or  else..." She turned immediately and threatened him but who was she kidding and before she could rescue herself he started walking towards her. She turned around just to keep her strength intact. His arms slowly started caging her waist and he placed his chin at the crook of her neck holding her from her bare waist.

"Happy Diwali Khushi..." 

His lips were on her exposed nape tantalizing every nerve of her existence. His lips kissed her nape softly by holding her shoulders this time. She had no idea when he tied a beautiful diamond necklace around her neck... Then he turned her around and took her lips in between his savoring the relish moment of their life...

His mind couldn't resist confessing himself and his lips were conveying to her. 

"I loved her curves of softness the moment I saw her. She was the most astonishing girl I ever met... easy to talk to and fun to be around. There's beauty in being a good listener, someone who seeks to make connections and joy and see things from new perspectives. She had safe eyes, perhaps that's the best way to say it. She had a beauty that made those billboard princesses look as paper-thin as they are, she was something robust and real. That was my girl, it was her before she was mine and it was her all of her days. Ah, I love her. I love her so much that I can't even tell her." 

Her hands got entangled in his hair feeling the somersaults of her stomach with the raging fire in between them. She was indeed in love with this man. He was handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle voice. He was handsome from his generous opinions to the touch of his hand upon her own. She loved the way his musky smell intoxicated her nerves every time when he was close to her. She loved when he lost himself for a moment when he was with her and quite forgot the mask he wore for others. 

"So yes, I gave him my heart and kept his with me safe, that's the way it was." She whispered in her head.

This was love and how dare they could deny it... their hearts were sealing their confession.

*****************

OK, Folks leaving you here with this beautiful moment.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 590 29
#2 Book of Arranged series. This is not a standalone story. Be sure to check out the first book of the series - Perfect Marriage, before starting th...
22.7K 553 14
" 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ♡♡♡♡♡ Being the daughter of two survivors...
38.2K 2.5K 10
When her clumsiness and knack for trouble brings her on the verge of losing her job, journalist Khushi Gupta takes the stupidest decision of all time...
43.9K 2.4K 22
❝ Your name has an N, then why don't we pronounce with N ❞ ❝ Why is it silent just in your name but my name has an N too but we pronounce it with it...