The Love of my Life

By Hockey9876

Ashely is seventeen years old and she just made history. She is the first and youngest female ever in the NHL... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
chapter 10.
Chapter 9.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57.

chapter 31

245 2 3
By Hockey9876

Ashley's POV:

I tried to tell Conner, I really did, but I couldn't. I ended up inviting him to the Blackhawk team and family weekend at Patrick's cabin. 

I don't know why I did that, but I did and it was stupid. He was so excited to go.

He flew in the next weekend from Michigan and I drove to Patrick's cabin. There were a lot of people there..

"Hey Ash, Conner.." Patrick said

"Hey, this place is sick!" Conner said

"It's just a cabin.." I said walking away

Olivia came running up to me and said, "I'm so happy you are here.. I need your help.."

"With what?" I asked

She brought me to the master bedroom and said, "You were Patrick's girlfriend.. How did you handle these parties?"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"It's so overwhelming.."

"Just find one of the girlfriends and go sit on the beach and drink with her. You'll have fun." I said

"Thank you.." She said 

"You're welcome.." I said

She was smiling and she said, "Okay, I have to tell you.. Look what I found in Patrick's nightstand drawer.."

She opened the drawer and there was a ring box in there.. She opened the box and there was a beautiful ring in there. Patrick must have paid an insane amount of money for it..

"Wow.." I said looking at the beautiful ring

"I know! he's going to propose to me.." Olivia squealed

"Congrats.." I said with little emotion

"You seem confused or pissed.."  Olivia stated

"I just never thought Patrick was one to commit to something like marriage.." I said 

"I didn't either, but it's happening.." She said

"I'm happy for you both.. Just make sure he doesn't know you know. It will kill him if he can't make it a complete surprise." I said leaving the room

I went out and saw Tazer and I approached him.. 

"Ashley, how are you?" He asked

"I'm good, how are you?" 

He hugged me and said, "Just because you and Patrick broke up, doesn't mean we can't be friends.."

"I thought you'd hate me.." I said

"No, I hate how it ended. I don't hate you or Patrick.." He said

"That's good to know.." 

There were probably forty five people there and the cabin was packed. People were sleeping on the couch, on air mattress, some were outside in tents. 

Patrick was heading to the boat and he said, "Ash, come with us..." 

A bunch of the team was going tubing. 

"Let me change  quick.." I said 

I was wearing a hot pink bikini top with black bottoms.

I got on the boat and all of the guys were drinking. Patrick tossed me a white claw and I sat down in between Crow and Shaw. We were in the middle of the lake and guys were tubing and Patrick was purposely trying to throw them off. 

Patrick whipped them off and then he said, "Tazer!" 

Tazer sat in the driver seat and Patrick said, "Come on, Ash.."

We were getting on the tube and we laid there.

"Wanna go skinny dipping?" Patrick whispered

"Yeah right.." I said laughing

Tazer took off and we were having so much and then we went flying off the tube.

We were floating in the lake and laughing and Tazer came back and we got in the boat. Patrick got back in the driver seat and we went to a sandbar. Everyone got off the boat, a lot of the guys were drunk. 

We were throwing a football and having fun. Patrick's pontoon pulled up with Duncs driving with another huge group of people from the cabin.

They were all pretty wasted. 

We got back in the speed boat and headed to a bar to get more drinks. Conner was with us and so was Olivia, and a few other girlfriends were there.

Patrick was drunk and so was every other guy on that boat. I sat behind the wheel and Patrick asked, "You're driving my boat?"

"Yeah, you're fucking wasted.." I said

"Then you have to  wear this.." Patrick said putting a hat on my head

It said 'CAPTAIN KANER' one of the guys got it for him. 

I couldn't help but smile and I started the boat and drove across the lake to the bar. Everyone went inside to get drinks and Patrick asked, "Want anything?"

"A margarita please.." I said

"Of course.." He said

I stayed in the boat and Patrick came back out and poured the drink into a Yeti cup.

I took a sip and said, "Thank you.."

He smiled and took a sip of his drink.

"You should stop drinking.." I said

Patrick chugged his drink and said, "Done.."

We were back on the boat and we were driving around and we went back to the sand bar and more people got on the boat. 

"Olivia, you're pretty sober.. Can you stay here and drive the pontoon?" I asked her

"Yeah, of course.." She said getting off the boat

A lot more guys got on the boat and it was packed, like too many people. Patrick was back in the driver seat and I said, "You aren't driving.."

"There is nowhere else to sit.." He said

I went and stood in front of him and was driving the boat back. Patrick put his hands around my hips and pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap..

Conner went on the pontoon with Olivia. 

"Got a boner yet?" Shaw yelled 

All the guys started to laugh and I said, "He better not.."

We were finally back at the cabin and everyone went inside to get out of their swimsuits. I was in my room and I put on leggings and a sweatshirt and went out to the fire with everyone. We were all laughing, talking, and just having fun.

I went inside and Conner asked, "Wanna play a game?"

"Sure.."

I walked in the room and there was Patrick and Olivia. It was some trivia game.

It was fun, but not that exciting..

"Wanna make shit interesting?" Olivia asked

"Yeah.."  I said

"For every question you get wrong, you have to take off a piece of clothing. First one naked has to go jump in the lake.."

"Sounds fun.." Conner said

We started and it was pretty boring at first.. Until, I had on a shirt and a thong. Olivia still had all of her clothes on. Both Conner and Patrick were shirtless.

Somehow Patrick was drinking my white claw and I said, "That's mine!"

"Want it back?" He asked as it was still in his mouth

"That's fucking nasty!" Olivia said

I looked at Patrick and he put his lips to mine and transferred the liquid into my mouth.

"That makes me want to puke.." Conner said

"Please, I had grosser fluids from Patrick in my mouth.." I said totally not even thinking 

"TMI.." Olivia said

Patrick laughed and looked at me out of the corner of his eye.  

I got the next question wrong and I took of my black lace thong and I threw it at Patrick who caught it and put it on the couch next to him.

A few rounds, later, I answered the question wrong. I took off my shirt and I was standing naked.

I put my shirt down and I walked over to Patrick and I stood over his legs and bent over him to grab my underwear.. I moved back and grabbed my leggings and put my shirt on.

I looked at Patrick who was trying so hard to hide his boner. 

"To the lake, bitch!" Olivia said laughing

I walked to the dock and I took the shirt off and I jumped in the lake. 

Patrick reached his hand down to pull me out and I pulled him in the lake.

"Come in!" I said to Conner and Olivia

"It's freezing, no way!" Olivia said

"Yeah, no thanks.." Conner said

Patrick got out and so did I. I put the shirt on and we both went inside and took showers. 

I came out of the bathroom and Conner said, "That was fun."

"It was.." I said with a smile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
42.7K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
52.5K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
990K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...